Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you’re not, they look ridiculous. She’d look much better in something more fitted as she’s small. The oversized look doesn’t suit everyone. She’s one of them.
She is the ultimate fash-hun victim! She’s too small and needs to dress accordingly, shop in the petite section or go to a good tailor!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seriously though, what is up with that expression against every outfit. Also, what is her accent?
It’s a confusing accent for sure! I thought maybe NI but trying to sound posh! Someone on here said west county so not sure. Those lips are like a goldfish!

Reactions: 2
The pink short co-ord and the heavy black loafers 😳 I think not. Fashion faux pas Georgie!

• Sick
I found that post on the forum and no one has responded yet. Probably because there is no solution! Also she wrote that she “only” gets 5 months paid. That’s bloody good! 🙄 swear all these SL women and hangers on live in a total bubble.

Reactions: 5
I found that post on the forum and no one has responded yet. Probably because there is no solution! Also she wrote that she “only” gets 5 months paid. That’s bloody good! 🙄 swear all these SL women and hangers on live in a total bubble.
Yea 5 months isn’t too bad! More than I’d get!

Reactions: 4
Harriet - the one who does the brief - tries to hard to be high brow. Just saying ‘bored house wife’ to me seems somewhat demeaning in this day, if a woman wants to be a house wife let her! A true feminist doesn’t take down others. She seems like someone who is tripping over her own feet because she tries so hard, needs to get that stick out of her a**!

Reactions: 8
I can’t bloody stand her or the other ‘token larger lady’ - can’t think of her name. She is so stuck up!! They both are!

• Haha
I can’t bloody stand her or the other ‘token larger lady’ - can’t think of her name. She is so stuck up!! They both are!
Is that Heather? Harriet is so stuck up, she doesn’t fit in there at all from what I can see!

Didn’t they stop the brief because they weren’t willing to pay someone properly for it?

Oh no I like Heather! She’s the only one that seems genuine and not living off of Daddy’s money

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.