Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat I think :)
Her brother Billy was on the same season as Zahida and Sarah etc.

Nat was always hanging around the GS lot, desperate for her shot of fame. She can be seen in the background at a few of the parties even before Billy was on it. I guess the dream was better than the reality and that’s why she didn’t stick around long.

Really?! 😂😂😂 dont remember that

But I do remember Holly's boyfriend who she would constantly cheat on and then he visited the house - was great TV.
Dan…he’s best friends with Sam Gowland and had a massive glow up (depending on your type 😂😂)

Reactions: 1
I would say Jay, James, That little lad they all made fun of, Chloe Ferry’s ex, Marty, Charlotte, Holly, Marnie and Arron definitely,
Gaz maybe-though what does he think Charlotte is going to do to him?
Who I would love to go back in but won’t is Scotty-but I think he is too far gone now, and Vicki-because she is so awful and they all dislike her! Faith, because I liked her.
Sorry I’m not up to date with how they are all doing now but what’s happened to Scott?

Marnie's outfit 🤣 and Charlotte said she looked trendy in Sophie's tik tok of that day maybe she was just meaning the hat lol 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Randomly rewatched the first five seasons and so glad I found somewhere to get my thoughts down 😂
Might be an unpopular opinion but looking back, Holly was always a really pretty girl, her face was stunning even back then. She had her own unique style and it was a bit over the top (imo) but she was still gorgeous and she still is although she’s clearly had a lot of work done, probably the best looking out of all of them now. So pleased to see James get him comeuppance, Holly is now a ‘worldie’, married and doing well for herself whilst he’s in his 30s getting hounded by Amelia Lily in a red wig. Karma in action. I don’t really follow Holly on social media now but she was always a sweetheart in the early season, but respect for her for coming back in season 2 and beyond, it must’ve took a lot of balls to do that especially with that nasty cow Vicky to deal with.
Can’t stand the way the boys called all the girls fat, it’s disgusting and again looking back, none of them were actually fat. They may not of been healthy but they weren’t massive by any stretch. Hollys boobs made her look bigger but if you see her in her body on dresses she was probably a size 12-14 maximum.
I think at that point everyone on the show and the demographic it was aimed at had been brought up in the 90’s/ early 2000’s where programs like Americas/Britain’s next top model was shown and the 90’s supermodels being size 0 was all the fashion, so these four normal girls were called fat and they deffo weren’t.
I can’t believe charlottes face and what she’s done, again she was a pretty looking girl back then, even more so looking back now. I watched a ‘Geordies react’ YouTube clip and Charlotte even said, she was pretty back then and wished she’d realised. I blame Gary and all the lads for treating her like tit and calling her and the rest of the girls fat ugly slags.
Lastly, Vicky. Wow what a witch she was, I always remember watching it and thinking she was so funny but seriously, whilst she may have some good one liners she was vile. With that being said, the way Ricci manipulated her was sad to see. I’m glad she escaped that situation because I dread to think how that toxic relationship wouldn’t panned out. There’s a scene where the girls are getting spray tans and he doesn’t want her to get one bit even in front of the girls because he thinks it’s disrespectful to him? How disgusting is that. Sophie later says how now Ricci has left Vicky has been getting changed in front of them again! What does that say about Ricci, to not even allow his girlfriend to get changed in front of her mates. Physco behaviour! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Randomly rewatched the first five seasons and so glad I found somewhere to get my thoughts down 😂
Might be an unpopular opinion but looking back, Holly was always a really pretty girl, her face was stunning even back then. She had her own unique style and it was a bit over the top (imo) but she was still gorgeous and she still is although she’s clearly had a lot of work done, probably the best looking out of all of them now. So pleased to see James get him comeuppance, Holly is now a ‘worldie’, married and doing well for herself whilst he’s in his 30s getting hounded by Amelia Lily in a red wig. Karma in action. I don’t really follow Holly on social media now but she was always a sweetheart in the early season, but respect for her for coming back in season 2 and beyond, it must’ve took a lot of balls to do that especially with that nasty cow Vicky to deal with.
Can’t stand the way the boys called all the girls fat, it’s disgusting and again looking back, none of them were actually fat. They may not of been healthy but they weren’t massive by any stretch. Hollys boobs made her look bigger but if you see her in her body on dresses she was probably a size 12-14 maximum.
I think at that point everyone on the show and the demographic it was aimed at had been brought up in the 90’s/ early 2000’s where programs like Americas/Britain’s next top model was shown and the 90’s supermodels being size 0 was all the fashion, so these four normal girls were called fat and they deffo weren’t.
I can’t believe charlottes face and what she’s done, again she was a pretty looking girl back then, even more so looking back now. I watched a ‘Geordies react’ YouTube clip and Charlotte even said, she was pretty back then and wished she’d realised. I blame Gary and all the lads for treating her like tit and calling her and the rest of the girls fat ugly slags.
Lastly, Vicky. Wow what a witch she was, I always remember watching it and thinking she was so funny but seriously, whilst she may have some good one liners she was vile. With that being said, the way Ricci manipulated her was sad to see. I’m glad she escaped that situation because I dread to think how that toxic relationship wouldn’t panned out. There’s a scene where the girls are getting spray tans and he doesn’t want her to get one bit even in front of the girls because he thinks it’s disrespectful to him? How disgusting is that. Sophie later says how now Ricci has left Vicky has been getting changed in front of them again! What does that say about Ricci, to not even allow his girlfriend to get changed in front of her mates. Physco behaviour! 😳
Yaaaayyy - I have recently rewatched too and have been dying to discuss. This thread isn't that active though.

Holly was always pretty - but clearly so so insecure. I remember being so glad that there was a 'curvy' girl on the show. At that time in reality TV there was not much of this and she really represented a certain type of girl. She was no more than a size 12-14 and it was sad how much her weight was ridiculed and discussed both on the show and by the media at the time. Yeah, her style was over the top but I think that was typical of that 2010-2013 era. Backcombed hair, multiple sets of lashes and loads of false tan.

Vicky was always a bully. The way she spoke to Holly in the earlier seasons was disgusting. I cannot believe the career she has been able to forge since Geordie Shore. I know she has probably changed since her early 20's, but she was a really nasty character.

It's hilarious to watch the boys calling the girls fat and commenting on their looks when Gaz, Jay and James had arched eyebrows, bronzer and wore cowl neck t-shirts.

Ricci was a walking red flag and it is so shocking to watch back. There were so many things I had not picked up on when I had originally watched like as you mentioned the spray tan thing?! She was literally with the 3 girls and the spray tan lady and he wouldn't allow it. So controlling and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yaaaayyy - I have recently rewatched too and have been dying to discuss. This thread isn't that active though.

Holly was always pretty - but clearly so so insecure. I remember being so glad that there was a 'curvy' girl on the show. At that time in reality TV there was not much of this and she really represented a certain type of girl. She was no more than a size 12-14 and it was sad how much her weight was ridiculed and discussed both on the show and by the media at the time. Yeah, her style was over the top but I think that was typical of that 2010-2013 era. Backcombed hair, multiple sets of lashes and loads of false tan.

Vicky was always a bully. The way she spoke to Holly in the earlier seasons was disgusting. I cannot believe the career she has been able to forge since Geordie Shore. I know she has probably changed since her early 20's, but she was a really nasty character.

It's hilarious to watch the boys calling the girls fat and commenting on their looks when Gaz, Jay and James had arched eyebrows, bronzer and wore cowl neck t-shirts.

Ricci was a walking red flag and it is so shocking to watch back. There were so many things I had not picked up on when I had originally watched like as you mentioned the spray tan thing?! She was literally with the 3 girls and the spray tan lady and he wouldn't allow it. So controlling and weird.
It's disgusting the career vicky is able to have. She is bleeping VILE to the core. Horrid horrid woman. Ricci was awful, as was Jay actually. Actually they all were walking red flags 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why I still follow Vicky when she annoys me so much. Her constant preachy posts! She hasn’t changed. She’s still the same horrible person underneath

Reactions: 6
It's disgusting the career vicky is able to have. She is bleeping VILE to the core. Horrid horrid woman. Ricci was awful, as was Jay actually. Actually they all were walking red flags 😂
Yeah, she is completely false. I don't believe this persona she has created. She treated the other girls horribly, especially Holly

Reactions: 4
Vicky was hands down the most vile person in the house. The way she treated Rebecca and Holly was disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Vicky was hands down the most vile person in the house. The way she treated Rebecca and Holly was disgusting.
A complete bully.
Remember when Rebecca arrived into the house filled with people she didn't know and Vicky BARELY even said hello to her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.