Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished season 2 aswell! Completely agree. I’m now on s3 in cancun when Jay leaves and I actually agree with whoever said he might of been asked to leave. He can be so aggressive. Holly breaks the phone when she’s pissed and Jay can’t call his girlfriend and he flies of the handle and starts booting coke bottles 🙈

Also just to add- if anyone remembers this episode 😭 in series 2 when holly and James are sharing a room before they sleep together, they are both having sex in the same room and holly is being really loud.. it’s Aaron charmers she’s having sex with and he looks soooo bad 😭 how did I never notice this before
Oh my god its Aaron!? I remember that scene, she was sooooo faking it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen the episode where she cops off with Martin/Marty. Hilarious. She’s holier than thou now though

Yes I couldn’t believe it I had to rewind it like five times, he looks so different but still covered in tattoos and they are all saying Aaron aswell 🤣
I need to rewatch now 😂 that bit was so cringe haha everytime Holly shagged she was either faking it or sounded in pain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
years ago that some of the “newcomers” have all featured in them at the parties. I never noticed Aaron tho I’ll have to look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hollys sex noises always made me cringe bless her

i’ll never get over the time she (i think it was holly) was shagging a bloke and as they came (probably just him really) she said “thank you.”

i proper cracked up at that

• Haha
  • Wow

i’ll never get over the time she (i think it was holly) was shagging a bloke and as they came (probably just him really) she said “thank you.”

They were terrible. Sometimes sounded like she was being tortured 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the story with Bethan & Chloe have they had a failing out. Taught they were best friends not a thing between either of them in ages

Reactions: 1
anyone else just really dislike james. he’s always going on about being an alpha male and is extremely misogynistic. the bloke thinks he’s brad pitt the way he talks tit on girls appearances. like calm down you look like a muscly man baby

Reactions: 22
anyone else just really dislike james. he’s always going on about being an alpha male and is extremely misogynistic. the bloke thinks he’s brad pitt the way he talks tit on girls appearances. like calm down you look like a muscly man baby

He's just got no personality whatsoever, and nothing to talk about apart from working out and "having a worldie for a girlfriend".

I am currently at the bit where they're in Australia and Vicky and Gary are sharing a tent. I know Charlotte is seeing someone at this point but I can't believe Gary is trying to sleep with Vicky. And that she's obviously lapping up the attention! Comes across as really crappy behaviour even for Geordie Shore. Shows what a tit person she was even back then. Gary's just an empty, arrogant husk of a twit.

Reactions: 15
He's just got no personality whatsoever, and nothing to talk about apart from working out and "having a worldie for a girlfriend".

I am currently at the bit where they're in Australia and Vicky and Gary are sharing a tent. I know Charlotte is seeing someone at this point but I can't believe Gary is trying to sleep with Vicky. And that she's obviously lapping up the attention! Comes across as really crappy behaviour even for Geordie Shore. Shows what a tit person she was even back then. Gary's just an empty, arrogant husk of a twit.
I just found this whole scenario completely hysterical. How obvious it was that Gaz wanted to go there! And Vicky is all “never going to happen!” Then the next season…

He’s got no personality. I just remember season one when he couldn’t pull and he was like “it’s because they’re all minging/ I’ve got standards/worldies”

• Haha
Charlotte says in her book that she was convinced something was happening between Gary and Vicky that season.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

I’m on the exact same part! I do feel like James gets a bit better this season though to be fair. Gaz and scotty t are complete dickheads! Vicky is an attention seeker.

vicky was a straight bully. that time she went off at rebecca for no reason and then refused to talk to her, only to turn around and act like rebecca was the one who needed to apologise

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I know, she was so young she probably thought that's what she was supposed to be doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the story with Bethan & Chloe have they had a failing out. Taught they were best friends not a thing between either of them in ages
Wasn’t there something about them having a falling out over porta pottying in Dubai?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.