Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on the season with all the new workers. How bad is Eve? She is absolutely desperate to be Charlotte. Comes across so fake and unlikeable. Also, no chance is she 19 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm on the season with all the new workers. How bad is Eve? She is absolutely desperate to be Charlotte. Comes across so fake and unlikeable. Also, no chance is she 19 😂
She did my head in, how unfortunate was poor Abbie :oops:. That girl had no clue how to do her makeup to fit her face or match her tan.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 no way! So pathetic. She's just terrible on it. I can't imagine anyone liked her that much.

Reactions: 3
I’m isolating so watching this from S1 on Now TV and I’ve always disliked Vicky Pattinson but oh my god she’s so vile. Such a bully! The lads are absolutely awful. James probably comes across the best and that’s saying something 😂
I wonder if I can commit to watching all 179 episodes. Wish me luck Tattle!

Reactions: 13
I’m isolating so watching this from S1 on Now TV and I’ve always disliked Vicky Pattinson but oh my god she’s so vile. Such a bully! The lads are absolutely awful. James probably comes across the best and that’s saying something 😂
I started from the beginning back in feb and I had to stop, each show is exactly the same. Get mortal, go to the club, leave the club after an hour, shovel food in their faces, have a row / piss somewhere other than the toilet, wake up croaky as duck, repeat. Also, miss VIP is a complete bellend, total bully, skank hair.. nothings changed haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I did this a few months ago - was so enjoyable. 😂
I really felt so sorry for Holly at times in the early seasons - its easy to forgot how young they all were!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I started from the beginning back in feb and I had to stop, each show is exactly the same. Get mortal, go to the club, leave the club after an hour, shovel food in their faces, have a row / piss somewhere other than the toilet, wake up croaky as duck, repeat. Also, miss VIP is a complete bellend, total bully, skank hair.. nothings changed haha
She’s a mess isn’t she? So vile. 😂 The hair and the eyelashes kill me. I love the show though and it’s giving me massive nostalgia for the 10s. The boys’ vests!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a mess isn’t she? So vile. 😂 The hair and the eyelashes kill me. I love the show though and it’s giving me massive nostalgia for the 10s. The boys’ vests!
The vests are hilarious. I do love scotty t and his one liners I know he’s a bellend but he is so funny 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I did this a few months ago - was so enjoyable. 😂
I really felt so sorry for Holly at times in the early seasons - its easy to forgot how young they all were!
They’re all so horrible to Holly! I remember it but watching it again is so bad and uncomfortable. She’s so upset by it all. She’s probably the best one now though. Very down to earth and hasn’t gone too OTT with the facial surgery like Charlotte.
Sophie and Charlotte look weirdly similar with the same face and nose!

Reactions: 6
I think Charlotte, Sophie, Holly and Marnie all look very alike now. Also Chloe looks alot like Sophie too.

Reactions: 12
I'm just on the episode when Marnie and Aaron shag in the toilet and claim Marnie was 'sick'. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In unrelated baby news lol they were filming for the reunion show last night and looks like Greg has jumped on board so only Gary and Vicky the only OGs to not be doing it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.