Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Jersey Shore mentioned here. I’ve just started it’s own thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep, iirc it was Season 8 or at least before her and Aaron became a thing.
Yeh I remember thinking it was really weird as she slept with Scott and Gaz straight away but then dragged it out with Aaron for what felt like years

Re Emma- I thought that 🤣 well to be fair she said she ‘hasn’t seen any of Geordie shore’. But I think she accompanied him the whole time

Guess there were feeling involved with Charlotte compared to Marnie even though he treated her appalling

Reactions: 4
Yeh I remember thinking it was really weird as she slept with Scott and Gaz straight away but then dragged it out with Aaron for what felt like years

Re Emma- I thought that 🤣 well to be fair she said she ‘hasn’t seen any of Geordie shore’. But I think she accompanied him the whole time

Guess there were feeling involved with Charlotte compared to Marnie even though he treated her appalling
She probably realised that drama with Aaron would get her screen time.

Every day this idiot is doing these question boxes 🙄 it’s very apparent that most of them are completely made up! A few of the love island rejects are the same.. VERY ANNOYING! Who even reads them?
I’ve seen a few people do this need to remain relevant. I think it’s a way to increase their engagement and keep them high. All down to the new algorithm.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know she literally does nothing .. she’s meant to be trained as an eyelash tech but it was all over Facebook a few years ago she botched someone’s eyelashes badly and then gave them abuse, I don’t think she’s done it ever since.. I can’t warm to her at all, always found it strange how Aaron talked about Marnie on Geordie Og as well I think he knows he settled with the wrong person but there’s not a lot he can do about it
I know talia personally known her since she was about 6. She is the nastiest bitchiest girl you could ever meet. Lies through her teeth, slags every friend off that she’s ever had. She’s immature and thinks her own tit don’t stink. Horrible girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't stand Charlotte - putting aside what happened to her because that was truly awful...

but pissing the bed and finding it funny as a grown up woman just baffles me. She looks ridiculous as well with all the work she's had done, proper Michael Jackson look a like and then the other day inviting herself along with her friends and not telling them, ringing the hotel and requesting a spare bed for herself without their acknowledgment.. it's sad and pathetic imo.

She could've requested her own room if she was that desperate to go, something about her just irritates me

I used to like Chloe but she annoys me as well now haha!

and for the photo above, Z Lister or not, it's still probably wise for them not to tell anyone lol so many weirdos out there

Reactions: 5
Lol at Abbie acting like they’ve been really deprived of holidays during the last year and a half! On abbies q&a saying how amazing it was to step off thag plane etc I’m not saying their not excited to get away but let’s be honest most of them have only been back in the country a few months after living most of the uk lockdown in Dubai for months, Abbie was in Spain for ages last year, most of them went to ibiza with in the style last year too!! It’s a joke!

Lol at Abbie acting like they’ve been really deprived of holidays during the last year and a half! On abbies q&a saying how amazing it was to step off thag plane etc I’m not saying their not excited to get away but let’s be honest most of them have only been back in the country a few months after living most of the uk lockdown in Dubai for months, Abbie was in Spain for ages last year, most of them went to ibiza with in the style last year too!! It’s a joke!
Holidays are not a necessity, they're a luxury! God these influencers are so entitled.

Urgh what it it with zlisters and this constant need to have their mouth open like they’re about to give a blow job in their photos (Jesse from Little Mix being a particular one). It makes them look so thick and vacuous.

They have all morphed into one another. I have sometimes thought Chloe was Sophie or Sophie was Chloe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.