Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Jay was such a horrible person too, yet they all worshipped him in the house
He always seemed to speak of himself as the father figure type didn’t he, like the glue that held them all together 🙈 especially when he kept coming back as if he’s the bleeping messiah in later series to sort everyone out when it was kicking right off 😂The delusion on it! He was bloody horrible to holly and becca during his time there, probably the others too but they’re the most memorable examples I can think of off the top of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He always seemed to speak of himself as the father figure type didn’t he, like the glue that held them all together 🙈 especially when he kept coming back as if he’s the bleeping messiah in later series to sort everyone out when it was kicking right off 😂The delusion on it! He was bloody horrible to holly and becca during his time there, probably the others too but they’re the most memorable examples I can think of off the top of my head
100%! They treated him like some sort of god, when all I seen was someone who picked on the people in the house that weren’t able to stand up for themselves

Reactions: 6
I think with Jay, like Vicki they all just pretended to think he was amazing because he was such a nasty bully who I always thought was on the verge of being physical if had the slightest excuse. They just didn’t want to be picked on.

Reactions: 8
I think with Jay, like Vicki they all just pretended to think he was amazing because he was such a nasty bully who I always thought was on the verge of being physical if had the slightest excuse. They just didn’t want to be picked on.
Very true and this is the case with a lot of ‘popular’ people in general in life

Reactions: 3
I know, boring old James, it is a sad life he leads. I can just see him being the same as Wayne Lineker in CGD, still thinking he is hot stuff and chat that is as boring and dry as a plank of wood. Always liked Holly, and the first series was horrible to watch. She has had the last laugh-out of all of them she seems the most well rounded, grown and happy. Charlotte, no matter what I think of her boyfriend really has sorted herself out and is happy and thriving even. The rest are sort of acting like everything is AMAZING for insta, but are very poor actors.
Yes I’ve always had a soft spot for Holly. She was clearly badly bullied for the first couple of seaons and I don’t feel like it’s been ever properly acknowledged. I know her and Charlotte are very good friends now - I can’t remember how Charlotte was to Holly in S1/2 but from what I remember the lads were the worst and especially mean girl Vicky.

I don’t like commenting on people’s looks but I think Holly looks great (bar overdone lips) and has came such a long way journey wise as others have said.

I’ve been watching old clips of Jersey Shore and their new-ish ’family reunion’ series and wow Jwow was such a b!tch, reminds of of Vicky and it’s so frustating watching the lads on both series pander to both Vicky and JWow. No-one really ever had the balls to put it up to them.

So glad Vicky left and also Sophie too (never warmed to her), without Vicky being there the others weren't held back. When you contast to Jersey Shore where Deena and Snookie are just constantly underneath JWow’s wrath and it’s horrible to watch particurlt when people like Angelina are blatantly bullied.

Apologies for bringing Jersey Shore into it but despite being so different in some resoects there is so many parallels, thats without getting into the toxic masculinity!

Reactions: 11
This! Worshipped them so they weren't bullied and treat like Holly was. Jay looked about 45 then aswell, vile.

Reactions: 2
I see Scotty T advertising a second toy game on Instagram. What is he at these days cos it must be pretty bad if that's the kinda stuff u are flogging.

Reactions: 2
He was declared bankrupt because he seemed under the impression that you can spend everything you earn and not put anything to one side for taxes and that went on for a number of years, same as KP.
I don’t think he is really employable what with the Colombian marching powder issues either.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
wow, i didnt even realise Geordie Shore was still on!!

Not gonna lie, i loved it back in the beginning :) I was a similar age to them and i found it refreshing compared to TOWIE and MIC. And i loved the girls all looked 'normal' and had normal figures, yeah they were abit extreme but i was a slapper back in the day, and was very much single and enjoying myself, so i really enjoyed watching it.

But now im in my early 30's and have 2 children, a partner and a career i understand im no longer their target audience. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw Holly outside the hospital I work in a while back, she's absolutely stunning in real life.

Reactions: 6
wow, i didnt even realise Geordie Shore was still on!!

Not gonna lie, i loved it back in the beginning :) I was a similar age to them and i found it refreshing compared to TOWIE and MIC. And i loved the girls all looked 'normal' and had normal figures, yeah they were abit extreme but i was a slapper back in the day, and was very much single and enjoying myself, so i really enjoyed watching it.

But now im in my early 30's and have 2 children, a partner and a career i understand im no longer their target audience. lol
I'm around the same age as Holly, so I'm the same, I was watching it when I was going out and getting drunk and I thought it was hilarious and completely different to the other reality shows on at the time. It's just a bit sad now really.

Reactions: 10
I’m on the episode where Vicky kisses Gaz then ends up in bed with him kissing him. Now I’m not naive to think that that was all happened 🤔 so much for hating his guts ay VIP Vicky

Reactions: 8
I saw Holly outside the hospital I work in a while back, she's absolutely stunning in real life.
Could imagine she would be. She looks so pretty and I think everything she's had done to her face enhances her, but I've only seen her Instagram.
Nathan at one point was gorgeous when he had a few tweaks done but he's gone beyond that.
I'm not a fan of the look they go for. Masculine wide jaw line with the big pointy chin. I've never seen someone naturally have those features together. Whoever's doing Charlotte's filler needs to stop. I genuinely feel there's a psychological issue that needs to be addressed because no amount of filler or surgery will give her what she's looking for. I'm all for having things done to feel better but when it gets to the stage it looks like you've had a face transplant then there's a problem.
She reminds me of a certain person from a film who I don't want to say as I don't want to be one of her "trolls" but I see it everytime I look at her. It's a shame. Hope I've never put it on here in the past!

Reactions: 9
Could imagine she would be. She looks so pretty and I think everything she's had done to her face enhances her, but I've only seen her Instagram.
Nathan at one point was gorgeous when he had a few tweaks done but he's gone beyond that.
I'm not a fan of the look they go for. Masculine wide jaw line with the big pointy chin. I've never seen someone naturally have those features together. Whoever's doing Charlotte's filler needs to stop. I genuinely feel there's a psychological issue that needs to be addressed because no amount of filler or surgery will give her what she's looking for. I'm all for having things done to feel better but when it gets to the stage it looks like you've had a face transplant then there's a problem.
She reminds me of a certain person from a film who I don't want to say as I don't want to be one of her "trolls" but I see it everytime I look at her. It's a shame. Hope I've never put it on here in the past!
I genuinely feel so sad looking at Charlotte, as people in the cosmetic industry have clearly taken advantage of her huge insecurities. And that’s what needs to be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I genuinely feel so sad looking at Charlotte, as people in the cosmetic industry have clearly taken advantage of her huge insecurities. And that’s what needs to be stopped.
Me too. Last time I seen her on tv I was quite shocked. When the changes are so apparent it really makes you think about what's going on under the surface.
They're massively profiting from her insecurities. Someone with any degree of professionalism should be saying no and directing her for another type of help. She'll keep going to try to achieve a perfection that isn't achievable and theyll enable.

Reactions: 4
Me too. Last time I seen her on tv I was quite shocked. When the changes are so apparent it really makes you think about what's going on under the surface.
They're massively profiting from her insecurities. Someone with any degree of professionalism should be saying no and directing her for another type of help. She'll keep going to try to achieve a perfection that isn't achievable and theyll enable.
It’s really hard when you watch back geordie shore now too, as MTV quite clearly didn’t offer the support that was needed.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t help when gaz made her feel uglt compared to other girls and emotionally abused her really I think that’s one of the reasons she had cosmetic surgery and I feel for her

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t help when gaz made her feel uglt compared to other girls and emotionally abused her really I think that’s one of the reasons she had cosmetic surgery and I feel for her
I would not be surprised if Gaz calling her ugly in Cancun stuck with her for a long time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.