Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally don’t mind Sophie but I actually can’t cope with her silly stories crying to see her ‘baby’. The dog that she constantly leaves to go on holiday, weekends away and work the dog probably spends more time with other people poor thing. This is also the dog that she left to have an operation whilst she went on holiday, just shows how much she cares she literally could have got a flight a day later so she could be there with the dog!!

Also these girls must constantly have their phone in their hands, we’ve watched them all cry into Instagram. The last thing I would have been thinking of excited to see my dog would be... better open Instagram, click on stories, press start, now cry while I pick up my dog! It’s crazy!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I know people can put what they like on their social medias but find it embarrassing a 31 year old woman posting stuff like this 🙄 like have some class
Fuckin el😂

I read somewhere that people get stuck in the mindset that they were when they became famous. She is still an 18-19 year old to me.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Marty is going back into the Geordie Shore house. Apparently they are adding a new twist to the house and adding a dating aspect to the new series 😴 I thinks it’s had its time and should just finish.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe that tit is returning for a new series 🙈
bleeping hell, cancel it and put it to bed already 🥴

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe that tit is returning for a new series 🙈
bleeping hell, cancel it and put it to bed already 🥴
Think Amelia Lily posted on her stories last week that she might be going back in aswell. Poor girl. It can’t be doing her career any good.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Marty is going back into the Geordie Shore house. Apparently they are adding a new twist to the house and adding a dating aspect to the new series 😴 I thinks it’s had its time and should just finish.
Nooooo, the inter-housemate dating always makes the show worse.

Chloe will be creaming her pants over Marty again, anything to keep the cameras on her

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it because I really can’t stand Vicky but I’m really impressed she’s got a rescue puppy, unlike 90% of reality stars who buy from puppy farms

Reactions: 1
I never really watched this though seen a photo of Chantelle who photoshopped her waist to be the size of an 8 year olds. Stop the bus enough as if we are that stupid we can’t tell. She looks like that Bride Of Wildenstein. I don’t mind folk that do a wee filter/edit though this is warped.

I never really watched this though seen a photo of Chantelle who photoshopped her waist to be the size of an 8 year olds. Stop the bus enough as if we are that stupid we can’t tell. She looks like that Bride Of Wildenstein. I don’t mind folk that do a wee filter/edit though this is warped.
Her figure was banging without surgery and photoshop!

What is with the lips. Every single Gshorw girl, has those over the top lips . They look horrendous .

I've been re watching and I just wanna say abbies 'tanned, toned and ready to tash on' on the opening credits makes me die with cringe everytime I hear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.