Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished re-watching Season 1 and I forgot just how awful James, Gaz and Jay were to Holly. They were literally grown men hounding an 18 year old.

Also got to love the irony of Vicky throwing a pity party over feeling isolated when she made Holly feel that way and didn’t care when she left.

God knows how Greg got casted. He’s as dull as dishwater.
I find it hilarious looking back now tho when James used to say Holly wasn't a worldie... Now look at them. She's gorgeous, is getting married and seems to be doing well. Then we have him.... Single, in his 30s and had to go back on geordie shore to hang with desperate wannabes as he's done Jack tit in his life. You love to see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I find it hilarious looking back now tho when James used to say Holly wasn't a worldie... Now look at them. She's gorgeous, is getting married and seems to be doing well. Then we have him.... Single, in his 30s and had to go back on geordie shore to hang with desperate wannabes as he's done Jack tit in his life. You love to see it 😂
I know, boring old James, it is a sad life he leads. I can just see him being the same as Wayne Lineker in CGD, still thinking he is hot stuff and chat that is as boring and dry as a plank of wood. Always liked Holly, and the first series was horrible to watch. She has had the last laugh-out of all of them she seems the most well rounded, grown and happy. Charlotte, no matter what I think of her boyfriend really has sorted herself out and is happy and thriving even. The rest are sort of acting like everything is AMAZING for insta, but are very poor actors.

Reactions: 19
I always thought James was alright but I don't understand his motives for going back into the Geordie shore house at all! Seems like a step back

Reactions: 4
Jay kicking Holly down when she already felt miserable and left out was absolutely horrible too. Fair enough it was extremely childish for her to lash out the way she did but it was clear it was primarily out of pent up frustration.

His relationship with Vicky felt a lot like Ron and Sam from JS. Can’t help but wonder if that was intentional on MTV’s part.

Reactions: 7
I always thought James secretly liked Holly, especially after Mexico, but he was too embarrassed to admit it. Just because Holly wasn't his definition of a 'worldie' 🙄

Chloe came in trying to be like Charlotte and it was so obvious. My toes still curl when I remember Chloe acting all smug and triumphant because she sucked Scott off behind Chantelle's back.

I wonder how much the lads would get away with if GS was made today. The way they treated women and talked about them was extremely questionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
James has defo took a step back! So did Sophie coming back into it. Gaz, Charlotte and Holly seem to be the only 3 really who have managed to make something of themselves. The others are just cringe. I've been rewatching in lockdown and I'm up to season 14...do you think they cringe like duck. Half the cast are nearer 30 at this point and I'm sat like 😬😬😬😬 'the family' 'let's get mortal' just 🤢 also why does Aaron say a few words, pause, then continue his sentence 😂

Reactions: 9
I always thought James secretly liked Holly, especially after Mexico, but he was too embarrassed to admit it. Just because Holly wasn't his definition of a 'worldie' 🙄
James absolutely had some feelings there, I know Holly didn't exactly make it hard for him cause she liked him but he kept on going back a little too much to say he was claiming he wasn't attracted to her at all.

Reactions: 12
James absolutely had some feelings there, I know Holly didn't exactly make it hard for him cause she liked him but he kept on going back a little too much to say he was claiming he wasn't attracted to her at all.
I remember when they went camping in another series and he acted like he had never fancied anyone in the house. Arrogant bastard.

Reactions: 10
I always had a feeling that something went on with James and Holly after series 1 because those two came out of the blue when they slept together in series 2.

Vicky, Charlotte, Sophie and Holly were hired to attend the opening of a bar in worked in a good few years ago. They were supposed to stay for 2 hours and have photos/interaction with the customers. It was when Vicky was stick thin and I mean, she must have been about 7 stone, she was shockingly thin for her height/build. She was clearly off her tits, gurning away but she was friendly. Holly and Sophie just danced all night which is what we wanted but Charlotte turned up in just a dirty t shirt with filthy hair and sat in a corner in the dark scowling for the entire evening and refused to interact with anyone. She was an absolute misery.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just stumbled upon Scott’s Instagram page this morning. WTF? Total cringe
I know, it is very clear that a lot of things have gone v wrong for Scot since he was sacked from GS. It is a shame because at one point-just after CBB I believe he was poised to make a lot of money but his personality and drug problems ruined it. I went of him on EXOTB, he wasn’t just thoughtless, sometimes he was actually mean. At least Gary was nice to all the women he cheated on/shagged and ran from.

I know, it is very clear that a lot of things have gone v wrong for Scot since he was sacked from GS. It is a shame because at one point-just after CBB I believe he was poised to make a lot of money but his personality and drug problems ruined it. I went of him on EXOTB, he wasn’t just thoughtless, sometimes he was actually mean. At least Gary was nice to all the women he cheated on/shagged and ran from.
Not sure I’d go that far about gaz..

Reactions: 5
Only in EXOTB-he had the sense not to make himself look totally horrible, assuming in real life he was a lot less nice!
I think he played a nice guy because when he was on ex on the beach it was when he was with Charlotte and that's when she had the ectopic if I remember rightly. And afterwards that's what made it look even worse because he was dipping that skank jemma Lucy and poor Charlotte was going through what she was going through.

Reactions: 2
I just dunno how he pulled so many and when I found out the girls had to sign a contract that they consented to it on Gs my mind was blown

Reactions: 1
I just dunno how he pulled so many and when I found out the girls had to sign a contract that they consented to it on Gs my mind was blown
Really!? I never knew that, I wouldnt touch it if it was the last penis on earth lol It was Jay for me... HOW did he pull that many women. How lol

Really!? I never knew that, I wouldnt touch it if it was the last penis on earth lol It was Jay for me... HOW did he pull that many women. How lol
I always thought Jay was such a horrible person too, yet they all worshipped him in the house

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.