Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random but just going through instagram stories and seen that Marty and Sam have had such a glow up bet Chloe's fuming 😂

Reactions: 1
I completely forgot she was on CBB! Just been having a look back at clips and WOW she is nasty and disgusting!

I completely forgot she was on CBB! Just been having a look back at clips and WOW she is nasty and disgusting!
I meant chloe... I posted this on the wrong thread

This is so random but just going through instagram stories and seen that Marty and Sam have had such a glow up bet Chloe's fuming 😂
I had a real soft spot for him and Scott in GS. Heard they’ve both gone on a bit of downwards spiral though ☹

I had a real soft spot for him and Scott in GS. Heard they’ve both gone on a bit of downwards spiral though ☹
ahhhh i think marty and scotty are awful! i hated them on gs! if i had to hear scotty going on about his choppah..... 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
ahhhh i think marty and scotty are awful! i hated them on gs! if i had to hear scotty going on about his choppah..... 🤢🤢🤢
They’re really not the type I’d go for usually! I don’t know what it was about them 😂 Didn’t take to any of the other lads in there. I did like Greg S1 but he was so out of place in there bless him. Jay not too bad either.

They’re really not the type I’d go for usually! I don’t know what it was about them 😂 Didn’t take to any of the other lads in there. I did like Greg S1 but he was so out of place in there bless him. Jay not too bad either.
i did like alex, even though he wasn‘t a proper member. he seemed to actually have respect for women. and i know what you mean, i’d maybe shag gary but he has the personality of a slice of bread and i like my men intellectual!

Reactions: 2
I hated Marty and still do they way he goes on is weird. Sorry I probably sound terrible. I really liked Scott and Gary, but the way he treated Charlotte was terrible.

Reactions: 6
i did like alex, even though he wasn‘t a proper member. he seemed to actually have respect for women. and i know what you mean, i’d maybe shag gary but he has the personality of a slice of bread and i like my men intellectual!
I bet Gary's a proper tit shag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t both Charlotte and Marnie say later that Gary was actually tit in bed? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finished re-watching Season 1 and I forgot just how awful James, Gaz and Jay were to Holly. They were literally grown men hounding an 18 year old.

Also got to love the irony of Vicky throwing a pity party over feeling isolated when she made Holly feel that way and didn’t care when she left.

God knows how Greg got casted. He’s as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 5
Finished re-watching Season 1 and I forgot just how awful James, Gaz and Jay were to Holly. They were literally grown men hounding an 18 year old.

Also got to love the irony of Vicky throwing a pity party over feeling isolated when she made Holly feel that way and didn’t care when she left.

God knows how Greg got casted. He’s as dull as dishwater.
So much about the first series Annoys me. It’s actually really uncomfortable viewing with holly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.