Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the episode where Chloe was trying to force Faith to deep throat the dildo.
I felt so so sorry for Faith, Chloe clearly had a problem with her because she was different and was really going in on her.

Chloe has serious issues and as the seasons go on its showing more and more.

In a clip Chloe was saying that Faith is religious and maybe she wants to be too. It came across like she was just taking the piss out of her and wasn't funny.

Reactions: 14
I stopped watching soon as Charlotte left but I don’t believe for one minute that Chloe is as thick as she pretends to be. It almost makes me wish Vicky was in the house with her at the same time and put her straight, as much as Vicky was a twit she wouldn’t have put up with her.

Reactions: 17
I stopped watching soon as Charlotte left but I don’t believe for one minute that Chloe is as thick as she pretends to be. It almost makes me wish Vicky was in the house with her at the same time and put her straight, as much as Vicky was a twit she wouldn’t have put up with her.
It is all an act with Chloe and its so obvious.
Yeah as much as I didn't like Vicky she definitely would have given Chloe what for.

She definitely seems to think she is the star of the show but she is an utter embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
I loved Chloe the first two seasons she came in, she was hilarious and she didn’t even try. But she got too big for her boots once Charlotte left as she felt she was the new queen of the house

Reactions: 10
I loved Chloe the first two seasons she came in, she was hilarious and she didn’t even try. But she got too big for her boots once Charlotte left as she felt she was the new queen of the house
She 100% thinks she’s the new Charlotte. The difference is that Charlotte was actually likeable whereas Chloe is just straight up insufferable.

Reactions: 14
She 100% thinks she’s the new Charlotte. The difference is that Charlotte was actually likeable whereas Chloe is just straight up insufferable.
yes. I also think that Charlotte never really tried to be funny etc, she just was. Chloe started off as quite funny but now it just feels put on.

Reactions: 4
yes. I also think that Charlotte never really tried to be funny etc, she just was. Chloe started off as quite funny but now it just feels put on.
Yeah and Charlotte was also so cute and friendly but I feel chloes head got big and she started being rude to people

Reactions: 6
When Chloe is being a ‘psycho’ it feels so forced when she’s smashing stuff up whereas with Charlotte you could see the rage and how drunk she was. She knows that got Charlotte air time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen beau went to turkey to get eyelid surgery and lipo on his neck or something?! I feel like people will do anything to get free surgery, he was in turkey for xmas day! I can’t think of anything worse, that’s what makes me think it must be free as a lot of reality stars seem to go really out of season when it’s cold so not even like you can have a little holiday out of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen beau went to turkey to get eyelid surgery and lipo on his neck or something?! I feel like people will do anything to get free surgery, he was in turkey for xmas day! I can’t think of anything worse, that’s what makes me think it must be free as a lot of reality stars seem to go really out of season when it’s cold so not even like you can have a little holiday out of it!
They’ll never be happy. It’s sad. Once your start with surgery it’s a continuous slippy slope plus if Your getting it for free these are almost ‘vulnerable’ people will always take the chance.

Anyone see gaz stories where he was in the shop and he had the baby he had his mask upside down and then the baby pulling at it etc

I really dislike Sam at the minute. He’s in Dubai posting the same crap videos everyday, him drinking and smoking shisha, beyond annoying

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what stone I’ve been living under but I didn’t realise that they had done reunion shows. That’s my afternoon sorted.

ok so i’m on season 17 and the abbie and grant thing started to make me so uncomfortable. there was something really shady about him, and yes abbie was playing games but she had a reason to go slow with him. she was figuring out her boundaries, but i just got the feeling he would (tw) lose his patience and get forceful with her if it wasn’t being filmed from every single aspect for tv. i’m relieved he pissed off in the end and left early.

Reactions: 3
ok so i’m on season 17 and the abbie and grant thing started to make me so uncomfortable. there was something really shady about him, and yes abbie was playing games but she had a reason to go slow with him. she was figuring out her boundaries, but i just got the feeling he would (tw) lose his patience and get forceful with her if it wasn’t being filmed from every single aspect for tv. i’m relieved he pissed off in the end and left early.
There was definitely something off about Grant

Reactions: 1
Absolutely agree. I spent 9 years in an emotionally-abusive relationship and finally got my act together and left him at 30. Took me about 2 years to get back to being me again. Now 45 and have been married to someone who genuinely adores me (and I him!) for the last 9 years and life is wonderful.
This makes me so happy. I can relate x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.