Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely James' time on the show must be done? How old is he now? Looks so out of place. Its like your dad tagging along for a night out.

Reactions: 10
Surely James' time on the show must be done? How old is he now? Looks so out of place. Its like your dad tagging along for a night out.
he's 30. Which don't get me wrong isn't old but when you consider Louis is 21 yes. But Nathan is 28 so I suppose he's not wildly older than them

Reactions: 5
he's 30. Which don't get me wrong isn't old but when you consider Louis is 21 yes. But Nathan is 28 so I suppose he's not wildly older than them
Nathan is actually 29 which surprised me a lot considering I could’ve sworn he was a lot younger. Most of the current cast are closer to 30 than they are 20 in general.

They should’ve put the show to rest a long time ago (BB would’ve been a good time to wrap it up) or started a “next generation” spin-off with a completely new and younger cast.

Reactions: 8
Nathan is actually 29 which surprised me a lot considering I could’ve sworn he was a lot younger. Most of the current cast are closer to 30 than they are 20 in general.

They should’ve put the show to rest a long time ago (BB would’ve been a good time to wrap it up) or started a “next generation” spin-off with a completely new and younger cast.
I havent watched it for a long time but I agree i think they should rest it for a few years and then bring it back with a completely new cast.

Reactions: 2

I agree, it died it's death years ago. I think when Nathan and Chloe joined it was still quite good but once charlotte/gaz/holly/scotty T and all those left I think it was over then. You can tell as the years went on it was more staged and scripted and felt like the cast were watching their behaviour a bit more. I often think they're not even drinking most of the time now tbh

Reactions: 9
I agree, it died it's death years ago. I think when Nathan and Chloe joined it was still quite good but once charlotte/gaz/holly/scotty T and all those left I think it was over then. You can tell as the years went on it was more staged and scripted and felt like the cast were watching their behaviour a bit more. I often think they're not even drinking most of the time now tbh
There was actually an article a few years ago about the producers ordering the cast shots of water in a club. I think they drink water in the clubs but possibly pre-drink in the house. There’s definitely drugs involved too.

Reactions: 4
Plus the shock/gossip factor has worn off. Feel like we've seen it all now.

Reactions: 5
Plus the shock/gossip factor has worn off. Feel like we've seen it all now.
For me after a while the storylines got the same. The Gaz and Charlotte storyline was fresh but that story has been repeated so many times with different people now. Chloe has had the same storyline with about 4 different men.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me after a while the storylines got the same. The Gaz and Charlotte storyline was fresh but that story has been repeated so many times with different people now. Chloe has had the same storyline with about 4 different men.
They tried it with Marnie and Aaron, then Holly and Kyle and now Chloe with Marty, Sam and whoever else. I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to create Vicky and Ricci with Bethan and Beau.

Reactions: 3
I've not watched GS in forever, think the last I saw Sophie and Gaz were the only originals left..
What's the deal with beau and Bethan?
Who are they?! I've been watching short snippets on Facebook vids and what I've seen beau looks quite nice?

Reactions: 3
I've not watched GS in forever, think the last I saw Sophie and Gaz were the only originals left..
What's the deal with beau and Bethan?
Who are they?! I've been watching short snippets on Facebook vids and what I've seen beau looks quite nice?
so Bethan came in as Chloe's best friend and then Beau just came in as a newbie and they got together and now they live together

Reactions: 6
The fights in the original run, you could tell were real. Vicky was a real nightmare in itself.

Reactions: 6
Oh right it's that Bethan! 🤦🤣 Is beau decent then?
I quite liked him, they split up in the recent series, no idea if they're still together now and I don't care to find out tbh 🤣

His tattoos go right up to his chin and all over his head though which is not for me personally. I like a tattoo but I don't want to be in a relationship with a walking colouring book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fights in the original run, you could tell were real. Vicky was a real nightmare in itself.
I always hated how much they glorified Vicky as the queen of the house. The way she treated Holly and Rebecca in the first few seasons was disgusting. Was happy to see her leave.

Reactions: 13
I always hated how much they glorified Vicky as the queen of the house. The way she treated Holly and Rebecca in the first few seasons was disgusting. Was happy to see her leave.
I don’t like her for this reason, was obviously very intimidated every time a new girl came in the house and made a right show of herself

Reactions: 2
I agree. I always feel uncomfortable when I watch season 2 with Rebecca. She had done nothing but walk in. The next girl to come in was Marnie and being Sophie’s cousin she didn’t start...straight away. She picked on her on her last season when she was made the new team leader (Sophie obviously had already left). Nasty

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.