Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Scott wasn’t asked to do an episode because he was sacked for doing Coke. I know a few of the other have filmed a ‘their story’s’ that aren’t on the ogs
Wasn’t that why he was originally sacked from the show? They had him replace Anna in some of the recent seasons I’m sure.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t that why he was originally sacked from the show? They had him replace Anna in some of the recent seasons I’m sure.
well he was originally suspended for doing it, then they gave him another chance but he carried on and didn’t stick to their rules

• Wow
Reactions: 2
well he was originally suspended for doing it, then they gave him another chance but he carried on and didn’t stick to their rules
I’ve never understood why he got so much heat for that considering it was always obvious that the cast take drugs on nights out. There’s multiple clips of their jaws swinging and there was even a clip of someone (I think Marnie or Abbie?) leaning down to take coke. It’s not as if he was the only one making headlines for it either, Gary and Marnie were exposed for it too.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never understood why he got so much heat for that considering it was always obvious that the cast take drugs on nights out. There’s multiple clips of their jaws swinging and there was even a clip of someone (I think Marnie or Abbie?) leaning down to take coke. It’s not as if he was the only one making headlines for it either, Gary and Marnie were exposed for it too.
yes 😂 Marnie was filmed doing it in the toilet, someone filmed her over the top

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else thinking it was weird the way Scott wasn’t mentioned on Garys story either? Him and Gary were best friends in Geordie shore for years another one of the constant story lines was gary and scotts bromance🤷🏼‍♀️ They completely wrote Charlotte and Scott out of Gary’s story which made it so fake like you can’t just pretend nothing ever happened they just kept going on about his friendship with Aaron, just seemed quite strange to me

Also I wonder will Scott be on the our story thing since he wasn’t on Geordie Ogs
You only have to see how Gary reacted when Scott and Charlotte went off alone to the absinthe shop in Prague. He was fuming when they returned to the hotel. That's one of the funniest episodes.
Gary always played Charlotte, dangled the promise of something more to keep her onside so if he didn't pull he could turn to her. Gary is just a sly fu**er! And a true narcissist!

Reactions: 11
You only have to see how Gary reacted when Scott and Charlotte went off alone to the absinthe shop in Prague. He was fuming when they returned to the hotel. That's one of the funniest episodes.
Gary always played Charlotte, dangled the promise of something more to keep her onside so if he didn't pull he could turn to her. Gary is just a sly fu**er! And a true narcissist!
He also tried to turn everyone against her when she kissed Marty in birthday battle. Like yeah it was a crappy thing to do but Gary had been doing the same thing for years 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh 100%. It was just extremely grim on Gary’s part to duck off to go on EOTB while Charlotte was going through such a hard time then get with someone else right after.
not to defend Gary - because I think he’s a greasy tit - but, Charlotte didn’t know she was pregnant.Gary was already away filming for EOTB when she went into hospital and it was then she was told it was an ectopic pregnancy, they apparently spoke on the phone and she said he should stay and finish filming as there was nothing he could do at the hospital anyway and she had to have surgery and wouldn’t have been able to wait for him to get there.
I agree that his behaviour after wasn’t the best but it’s not like they knew she was pregnant and then he went off to do EOTB.

Did anyone else thinking it was weird the way Scott wasn’t mentioned on Garys story either? Him and Gary were best friends in Geordie shore for years another one of the constant story lines was gary and scotts bromance🤷🏼‍♀️ They completely wrote Charlotte and Scott out of Gary’s story which made it so fake like you can’t just pretend nothing ever happened they just kept going on about his friendship with Aaron, just seemed quite strange to me

Also I wonder will Scott be on the our story thing since he wasn’t on Geordie Ogs
I think Scott is a mess so it’s likely they won’t mention him or have him on any other shows. He’s a massive druggy.

Scott was declared bankrupt a year or so ago too. Probably the first in a long line of GS I’d imagine!

Reactions: 1
It wouldn't surprise me if Scott is fully addicted to coke and the rest of the cast could stop when they were told by MTV and that's why they won't ask him back.

Reactions: 4
not to defend Gary - because I think he’s a greasy tit - but, Charlotte didn’t know she was pregnant.Gary was already away filming for EOTB when she went into hospital and it was then she was told it was an ectopic pregnancy, they apparently spoke on the phone and she said he should stay and finish filming as there was nothing he could do at the hospital anyway and she had to have surgery and wouldn’t have been able to wait for him to get there.
I agree that his behaviour after wasn’t the best but it’s not like they knew she was pregnant and then he went off to do EOTB.

I think Scott is a mess so it’s likely they won’t mention him or have him on any other shows. He’s a massive druggy.
she said stay but deep down wanted him to leave, any nice normal man would leave and come back and support someone going through that, instead he stayed and shagged Jem Lucy the day he found 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6

Oh I was wondering what was going on with Scott becuase he seems to have dissapeared I never hear or see anything about him

Does anyone remember Aimee Spencer? I remember hearing about her death when it happened but I had no idea she had previously been on the show. Does anyone know what seasons she was on? Or was it simply through cast association?

• Wow
He also tried to turn everyone against her when she kissed Marty in birthday battle. Like yeah it was a crappy thing to do but Gary had been doing the same thing for years 🙄
duck I remember that I was so angry! AFTER all the tit Gary put charlotte through he had the audacity to kick off about a kiss. From what I remember he was alright with Marty. Charlotte got the brunt of it.

When he found out he should have gone to her though, together or not. She had to have surgery because of a pregnancy with his child , you'd think he'd go and support her. I don't think nothing he could do a the hospital is a good enough excuse imo. I don't understand how you could carry on with your reality show. My head would be all over the place.

Reactions: 4
Oh I was wondering what was going on with Scott becuase he seems to have dissapeared I never hear or see anything about him
He is my fav GS cast member and I stumbled upon him on Snapchat so started to follow him. He posts mainly to encourage people to join trading schemes (promoting one person in particular) 😕 there’ll be a social post only very occasionally.

I didn’t see there was a gs thread!! The new series is super cringe with James in it, imagine being 30+ and still talking about ‘necking birds’ :sick: I think the reason why it’s not as good as the old series is because they bring in new people most series, not really that ‘family’ vibe they all used to say. Also when they were unknown they could go about normally, gaz etc would walk through nightclubs and mingle I don’t think they can do that as it’s so well known now they don’t really even invite people on much. It is a bit tragic now but I can’t help but watch it still!!

Would love to know what all the older ones are up to, I think that becca had a baby not long after gs I had her on Twitter but then she made it private!

I didn’t see there was a gs thread!! The new series is super cringe with James in it, imagine being 30+ and still talking about ‘necking birds’ :sick: I think the reason why it’s not as good as the old series is because they bring in new people most series, not really that ‘family’ vibe they all used to say. Also when they were unknown they could go about normally, gaz etc would walk through nightclubs and mingle I don’t think they can do that as it’s so well known now they don’t really even invite people on much. It is a bit tragic now but I can’t help but watch it still!!

Would love to know what all the older ones are up to, I think that becca had a baby not long after gs I had her on Twitter but then she made it private!
They need to wrap it up with another BB and call it a day. It’s getting stale. Not even the OGs series is interesting considering they post everything all over social media anyway.

If they want the show to be even remotely interesting again they need to start from scratch and bring in a completely new cast.

The series Vicky left didn't her then boyfriend get into trouble with the production team? He was then in more trouble later with the police. I'm sure that was all drug related.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.