Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The series Vicky left didn't her then boyfriend get into trouble with the production team? He was then in more trouble later with the police. I'm sure that was all drug related.
Abbie’s ex was a convicted drug dealer too

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t that why he was originally sacked from the show? They had him replace Anna in some of the recent seasons I’m sure.
I remember bumping into Scott on a night out in Newcastle. It was 2am he was by himself outside tiger tiger. I was like scotty t is that you and he said yeah so I said show me your tattoo then (the one on his arse) and he did so I knew it was him. (I was mortal) I said is is true your not going back Cos of the pics on daily mail and he said nar it’s Cos Anna’s a witch and I am going back. Next thing he is back on there as the boss. It was odd tho, he was alone, he’s aboit 6ft5 and was bouncing around like tigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was a huge fan of Scotty T!!!!!! Haven't heard his name in a while so I will go have an instagram stalk and be back soon!

Also, love looking back to see how much the faces of the girls have changed. Sooo funny lol

Reactions: 3
I really wish they asked forgotten cast members like Rebecca, Dan and Jay to film story episodes. I feel like that kind of “where are they now?” vibe would’ve been a lot more interesting than hearing about Gaz being an “amazing” father and things we’ve already seen in the tabloids/episodes reiterated. Hell, even episodes on Ricci, Kyle or Marty would’ve been more interesting. They really missed out by not asking Scott though.

Reactions: 17
Yeah what has happened to Scotty T?!
I absolutely loved him, he was my favourite.
Still a duck boy, but at least he was honest about it. Loved him on big brother!

Reactions: 7
I really wish they asked forgotten cast members like Rebecca, Dan and Jay to film story episodes. I feel like that kind of “where are they now?” vibe would’ve been a lot more interesting than hearing about Gaz being an “amazing” father and things we’ve already seen in the tabloids/episodes reiterated. Hell, even episodes on Ricci, Kyle or Marty would’ve been more interesting. They really missed out by not asking Scott though.
Ricci is such a bellend 🙈 things he’s absolutely awesome. Still orange 😂

Reactions: 1
Completely agree with this !!

Still a duck boy, but at least he was honest about it. Loved him on big brother!
Yes I loved him at least he was funny unlike Gary

Did anyone watch James’s story last Tuesday? I thought it was funny the way he mentioned Holly when all he done was treat her like scum but spoke about her in fondness. She didn’t even mention him. How the tables turned

Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch James’s story last Tuesday? I thought it was funny the way he mentioned Holly when all he done was treat her like scum but spoke about her in fondness. She didn’t even mention him. How the tables turned
ngl I completely forgot Holly and James had a thing in the early seasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scotty Fuckin T got the boot for being caught snorting a 'suspicious substance' and generally just being too radgie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember he didn’t speak to her for an entire series. He was horrible to her.
James is a prick, he was so horrible to her....also.... he's stuck in a season one time warp, still harping on about 'smashing bird's or some shite, when in reality nobody in their right minds would give him the time of day 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought the exact same about James an absolute cheek to mention Holly the way he treated her. Obv nothing else to say to last the duration of an episode cause he is so boring 😐 the way he treated her was horrible, using her after saying you’d be mad to go there and he wasn’t interested in her cause she wasn’t a ‘worldie’ 🙄 his relationship with boring Kate didn’t last, meanwhile Hollys planning her wedding and seems to have found someone who’s really lovely to her and also think she looks really well now. I’ve really started to like Holly she seems to do bits for anti bullying charities and was saying how she’s realised money doesn’t bring you happiness so so wants to do something that makes a difference which is more than what can be said for the others I think 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway yes, James is an arse 😂

Reactions: 12
It’s hilarious just how forgettable James is despite him being an OG. Even people like Rebecca, Ricci and Dan who weren’t on that many seasons are more memorable than him. Speaking of forgettable, does anyone know what Greg is up to these days? 🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s hilarious just how forgettable James is despite him being an OG. Even people like Rebecca, Ricci and Dan who weren’t on that many seasons are more memorable than him. Speaking of forgettable, does anyone know what Greg is up to these days? 🤣
Yeah soo dull 😂 Aww I always really liked Greg, I remember him saying he felt uncomfortable out with guys wearing fake tan etc and obsessed with pulling saying it wasn’t normal and that if his mates could see him with them they’d have a field day and stuff 😂😂😂 I’m not sure what he’s upto last I heard he’d had a baby with Jennifer metcalfe but they’ve split I’m sure?

Even Charlotte popped up on his story to say that Holly would be sick in her mouth now over James 😂 can’t get PIED more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.