Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatched the episode when Vicky left, and all i could think of when she was crying and saying how much she loved Charlotte and holly was by the time that even aired she’d have ghosted them both to forge her new career 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone is watching the catch up series, don’t bother with Gaz’s. Bit sly that they all talked about how surprised they were at Gaz becoming a dad when Charlotte had her ectopic pregnancy a year before Emma got pregnant. It wasn’t mentioned whatsoever, so I’m wondering if it’ll be brought up in Charlotte’s seeing as she addressed it in her own show?

If anyone is watching the catch up series, don’t bother with Gaz’s. Bit sly that they all talked about how surprised they were at Gaz becoming a dad when Charlotte had her ectopic pregnancy a year before Emma got pregnant. It wasn’t mentioned whatsoever, so I’m wondering if it’ll be brought up in Charlotte’s seeing as she addressed it in her own show?
It’s pretty obvious Emma got pregnant deliberately..

So he doesn’t mentioned Charlotte at all? I won’t bother it not cos then that’s fake as duck

Reactions: 2
So he doesn’t mentioned Charlotte at all? I won’t bother it not cos then that’s fake as duck
Nope not once. He doesn’t really mention anything interesting about GS in general, it’s mostly about his relationship with Emma and how “great” of a dad he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the Welsh spin-off, The Valleys? Always thought it was a shame Carley and Chidgey didn't end up together.
Sorry for bringing up old off topic posts but Leeroy actually stayed in the same hotel as us in Ibiza last year. We actually ended up pre-drinking with them one night. Don’t think I can go into too much detail though in case he happens to find this thread lmao.

Also wasn’t there some beef between the Valleys and GS cast? Could’ve sworn Gary was running his mouth about them at one point.

Reactions: 2
He'll have told them he won't answer any questions about it. Not sure if Charlotte will want to go over it all again, it sounds like she was really traumatised by the experience.

Reactions: 1
He'll have told them he won't answer any questions about it. Not sure if Charlotte will want to go over it all again, it sounds like she was really traumatised by the experience.
You can definitely tell she’s very much traumatised by the whole experience and Gary. I personally think that’s why she’s had so much surgery now

You can definitely tell she’s very much traumatised by the whole experience and Gary. I personally think that’s why she’s had so much surgery now
I can’t help but feel extremely bad for her. I think she was and most likely still is convinced that Gary is her soulmate. Unfortunately it was never going to work.

Reactions: 5
They didn’t need to talk about the ectopic pregnancy as it was a bad experience but the pair of them genuinely made Geordie Shore what it was, so to not even talk about her is weird. Marnie and Arron spoke about each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but feel extremely bad for her. I think she was and most likely still is convinced that Gary is her soulmate. Unfortunately it was never going to work.
Charlotte congratulated him when he had his baby as well bless her. I really like charlotte and everyone always wanted them to end up together but Charlotte deserves so much better. this is petty but it bothers me that Gaz got a "happy ending" and charlotte still hasn't. I hope she ends up with someone who adores her.

They didn’t need to talk about the ectopic pregnancy as it was a bad experience but the pair of them genuinely made Geordie Shore what it was, so to not even talk about her is weird. Marnie and Arron spoke about each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! It's bizarre that they wouldn't mention it considering gaz and charlotte were on and off for years and eventually did get together?

Reactions: 8
Charlotte congratulated him when he had his baby as well bless her. I really like charlotte and everyone always wanted them to end up together but Charlotte deserves so much better. this is petty but it bothers me that Gaz got a "happy ending" and charlotte still hasn't. I hope she ends up with someone who adores her.

Exactly! It's bizarre that they wouldn't mention it considering gaz and charlotte were on and off for years and eventually did get together?
I like to think the fact that Emma is so dry is gazs karma for being so awful to Charlotte 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.