Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t need to talk about the ectopic pregnancy as it was a bad experience but the pair of them genuinely made Geordie Shore what it was, so to not even talk about her is weird. Marnie and Arron spoke about each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t Holly talk about Kyle too? I can only assume Chloe will talk about Marty/Sam in hers. It just seems like Gary refuses to acknowledge Charlotte’s existence and I wouldn’t be surprised if Emma tells him not to either. The one time he did he tried to make her out to be the bad guy when she was clearly extremely distraught and not in the right headspace. He’s a narcissistic scumbag and if anything he should be thanking Charlotte for keeping him relevant.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Holly talk about Kyle too? I can only assume Chloe will talk about Marty/Sam in hers. It just seems like Gary refuses to acknowledge Charlotte’s existence and I wouldn’t be surprised if Emma tells him not to either. The one time he did he tried to make her out to be the bad guy when she was clearly extremely distraught and not in the right headspace. He’s a narcissistic scumbag and if anything he should be thanking Charlotte for keeping him relevant.
Charlotte literally was his storyline in Geordie Shore. He was as dull as dishwater otherwise. All he did was talk about pulling girls and then pull girls?

Reactions: 6
We’ll see what Charlotte says in hers. Did anyone see her YouTube video during lockdown where she found old photos of them all behind the scenes during filming GS. She even said her and Gary are in a good place now where she can mention him. Obviously he’s not or it is Emma the big bore

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t really fit in with his family charade does it I guess, that he basically emotionally abused Charlotte. I’m sure he’ll be finding ways to cheat on Emma. She’s got absolutely zero craic and moans and drones a lot 😴

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t really fit in with his family charade does it I guess, that he basically emotionally abused Charlotte. I’m sure he’ll be finding ways to cheat on Emma. She’s got absolutely zero craic and moans and drones a lot 😴
Didn’t he shag someone else right after they broke up, before Emma found out she was pregnant? I would be more surprised if he hasn’t cheated at least once. I mean he shagged Jemma Lucy right after Charlotte told him they had lost their child ffs.

I can’t help but wonder how things would be had Charlotte not lost the baby. Sadly he probably would’ve left her as a single mum so he could continue shagging around.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought Gaz was very psychopathic. He would literally just stand there and be straight faced and lie to Charlottes face saying he loves her and 12 hours later would have his penis in another girls mouth. He acts like he cares about people to be honest but really he cares about no one.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Charlotte too, and agree with the person above about Gaz getting the ‘happy ending’ when he is the least deserving. I knew he wouldn’t speak about Charlotte, he loves to pretend she didn’t happen as that still must be painful for Charlotte. I use to enjoy her show, she is wild but seem like a really nice girl and then that Josh was a prick to her too

Reactions: 3
It’s also worth noting that his grandad insinuated that his relationship with Charlotte was simply just a storyline and that he never loved her the year after she opened up 🤢

There’s a reason why Charlotte has had two standalone shows and presented both Tattoo of Us and Single AF whilst Gary has struggled to book other appearances outside of Geordie Shore. Charlotte doesn’t need GS, she carried that shitshow for years. If he quits OGs because of Charlotte it’ll be no loss to anyone but Emma 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s also worth noting that his grandad insinuated that his relationship with Charlotte was simply just a storyline and that he never loved her the year after she opened up 🤢

There’s a reason why Charlotte has had two standalone shows and presented both Tattoo of Us and Single AF whilst Gary has struggled to book other appearances outside of Geordie Shore. Charlotte doesn’t need GS, she carried that shitshow for years. If he quits OGs because of Charlotte it’ll be no loss to anyone but Emma 🤣
he’s already said they aren’t filming anymore, I wonder if it because Charlotte has joined

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else thinking it was weird the way Scott wasn’t mentioned on Garys story either? Him and Gary were best friends in Geordie shore for years another one of the constant story lines was gary and scotts bromance🤷🏼‍♀️ They completely wrote Charlotte and Scott out of Gary’s story which made it so fake like you can’t just pretend nothing ever happened they just kept going on about his friendship with Aaron, just seemed quite strange to me

Also I wonder will Scott be on the our story thing since he wasn’t on Geordie Ogs

Did anyone else thinking it was weird the way Scott wasn’t mentioned on Garys story either? Him and Gary were best friends in Geordie shore for years another one of the constant story lines was gary and scotts bromance🤷🏼‍♀️ They completely wrote Charlotte and Scott out of Gary’s story which made it so fake like you can’t just pretend nothing ever happened they just kept going on about his friendship with Aaron, just seemed quite strange to me
Were Charlotte and Scott not rumoured to have had a fling after her split with Gary? Scott follows him on insta but Gary isn’t following him back which is interesting.

Were Charlotte and Scott not rumoured to have had a fling after her split with Gary? Scott follows him on insta but Gary isn’t following him back which is interesting.
Oh I’m not sure. Yea it is and his episode confirmed that there some kind of falling out there

Reactions: 1
Just agreeing with what you all have already said. Was so odd that Gary didnt even mention Charlotte. His time on gs WAS charlotte. Also as someone just said he didnt mention Scott either-probably not "allowed" to by Emma.
Charlotte was always my fave on gs.
(I used to love The Valleys too😁)

Just agreeing with what you all have already said. Was so odd that Gary didnt even mention Charlotte. His time on gs WAS charlotte. Also as someone just said he didnt mention Scott either-probably not "allowed" to by Emma.
Scott and Charlotte were my favourites they were the two funniest 😂yea it was pointless him doing an episode if he wasn’t going to be open and honest about his time on Geordie shore that was the whole point of that show 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Heart
I loved the valleys but they were absolutely crazy. They went too hard man! The worst bit is, as a welsh person, it wasn't even that surprising 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m not even sure why they gave Gary an episode given he’s as dull as dishwater. His episode was just full of things we’ve seen/heard a million times before. If he wasn’t going to address his biggest storyline on GS then wtf was the point?

Scott and Charlotte were my favourites they were the two funniest 😂yea it was pointless him doing an episode if he wasn’t going to be open and honest about his time on Geordie shore that was the whole point of that show 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Did anyone else want Char and Scott to get together or was it just me 🤣 He’s not the brightest crayon in the box but I still think he’d treat her better than Gaz ever did

Reactions: 8
I’m not even sure why they gave Gary an episode given he’s as dull as dishwater. His episode was just full of things we’ve seen/heard a million times before. If he wasn’t going to address his biggest storyline on GS then wtf was the point?

Did anyone else want Char and Scott to get together or was it just me 🤣 He’s not the brightest crayon in the box but I still think he’d treat her better than Gaz ever did
Yea all they did is bang on about him being a dad and a family man now like that’s great but we’ve seen it all in Geordie Ogs🙄 Yes Charlotte and Scotts friendship was too cute

I’m also sure Holly addressed Dan from S1! Shows how secure she is, and how insecure other certain cast members are not.

Also I wonder will Scott be on the our story thing since he wasn’t on Geordie Ogs
Apparently Scott wasn’t asked to do an episode because he was sacked for doing Coke. I know a few of the other have filmed a ‘their story’s’ that aren’t on the ogs

Reactions: 1
Apparently Scott wasn’t asked to do an episode because he was sacked for doing Coke. I know a few of the other have filmed a ‘their story’s’ that aren’t on the ogs
Oh I thought they would have got over that by now seen as he was such a memorable part of the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.