Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still watching season 2: remember when Anna used to tell them off for fighting and now we get them being physically violent with each other multiple times a season?

Reactions: 4
Still watching season 2: remember when Anna used to tell them off for fighting and now we get them being physically violent with each other multiple times a season?
It’s literally actively encouraged

Just rewatched them all again. And I think Holly is the only one out of all the people that have been on it that actually comes out looking a nice person. Yeah she slept around. None of my business. But she never actively witches about people. The only time she really lets herself down is when she was with Kyle.

Reactions: 12
It’s literally actively encouraged

Just rewatched them all again. And I think Holly is the only one out of all the people that have been on it that actually comes out looking a nice person. Yeah she slept around. None of my business. But she never actively witches about people. The only time she really lets herself down is when she was with Kyle.
I always felt so sorry for holly. She was so young when the show started and I feel like a lot of the boys on that show really used her.

I always felt so sorry for holly. She was so young when the show started and I feel like a lot of the boys on that show really used her.
Yeah they did. And the way Vicky treated and spoke about her..
everytime I rewatch it I realise how much Jay absolutely sucks as a human too.

Reactions: 11
he really thought he was god’s gift to man didn’t he?!
Yes he did. With his stupid eyebrows. He’s just quite toxic. I really liked Rebecca and he spoke to her awfully. Just a classic chauvinist. I guess leaving before they made good money is he comeuppance!

Reactions: 11
I'm actually so bleeping angry at the Vicky/Rickki storyline in S2 where Vicky cheats on her boyfriend to be with him and the whole house supports her- EH, WHAT? They CRUCIFIED Holly and forced her out of the house in S1 for cheating (/being taken advantage of by Gary, she was a LOT drunker than he was that night), and yet when Vicky does it, it's fine?

I'm actually so bleeping angry at the Vicky/Rickki storyline in S2 where Vicky cheats on her boyfriend to be with him and the whole house supports her- EH, WHAT? They CRUCIFIED Holly and forced her out of the house in S1 for cheating (/being taken advantage of by Gary, she was a LOT drunker than he was that night), and yet when Vicky does it, it's fine?
Vicky is literally the worst. Her bleeping fake baby crying because she’s cheating eurgh bore off

Reactions: 8
Season 2 thoughts:

- Vicky's baby voice when talking to Ricci is embarrassing
- It's also embarrassing that she was 'torn' all season as to who she wanted to be with, which makes me think her and Ricci were already together but they used a 'boyfriend' for drama
- Why do all the boys immediately go to calling the girls fat when they're upset with them? And then James fully tried to defend himself by saying "well you lot ruined the hot tub" like that makes it any better?
- Gary is still a psychopath
- I'm 100% convinced all the lads are on steroids
- Jay calmed down a lot on the pulling since Magaluf
- Joel did not come off well at all, which makes it funny that him and Sophie were together for 6 years and Vicky and Ricci lasted what, one?
- I feel awful for Rebecca, Vicky really tried to push her out and it really shows in the Leeds episode
- I don't know why the girls thought the lads would bring strippers back to the house considering a stripper would definitely lose her job if she banged a dude she met at work on national tv

Reactions: 4
Season 2 thoughts:

- Vicky's baby voice when talking to Ricci is embarrassing
- It's also embarrassing that she was 'torn' all season as to who she wanted to be with, which makes me think her and Ricci were already together but they used a 'boyfriend' for drama
- Why do all the boys immediately go to calling the girls fat when they're upset with them? And then James fully tried to defend himself by saying "well you lot ruined the hot tub" like that makes it any better?
- Gary is still a psychopath
- I'm 100% convinced all the lads are on steroids
- Jay calmed down a lot on the pulling since Magaluf
- Joel did not come off well at all, which makes it funny that him and Sophie were together for 6 years and Vicky and Ricci lasted what, one?
- I feel awful for Rebecca, Vicky really tried to push her out and it really shows in the Leeds episode
- I don't know why the girls thought the lads would bring strippers back to the house considering a stripper would definitely lose her job if she banged a dude she met at work on national tv
where are you watching old episodes? x

They’re also on NOW TV. Yeah something was going on with V&R before S2 started. You can tell by their reactions when he walks in. She’s kissing him on the very same episode.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone been watching the new ‘Their Story’ series? I haven’t watched since around Series 16 so I’m not sure if it’s worth watching or not

Has anyone been watching the new ‘Their Story’ series? I haven’t watched since around Series 16 so I’m not sure if it’s worth watching or not
I watched Marnies, it was ok but nothing I hadn’t heard before. I might watch Charlottes but will pass on the rest.
I can’t sit through Holly talking with her Invented lisp.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE

I’ve been watching it and it’s been good so far I’m looking forward to Charlottes episode

I watched Marnie’s one, it was quite good. I like seeing the clips of old Geordie shore when they were all complete messes tbh 😂 And I can’t get over how different they all looked back then, especially Holly with her massive purple hair!

I gave up on Marnies one in the end. I’m only interested in the originals. I’m interested to see how Gaz and Charlottes will be like looking back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.