Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else really surprised that Amelia Lily is on this series? I think her ‘liking’ James is really forced

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else really surprised that Amelia Lily is on this series? I think her ‘liking’ James is really forced
Yes seems a bit random. I’ve watched it but the few episodes I’ve seen of this new series seem really like put on? I don’t know how to word it but it’s all very like strange 🤣 compared to the first which although has always been scripted to some degree just seemed more normal?! Maybe it’s because I’m getting closer to 30 😂

Reactions: 7
I questioned this ages ago when it was revealed she was going into the house. Really weird. Just shows how tacky the show is now. I prefer rewatching the old original ones

Reactions: 6
Yes seems a bit random. I’ve watched it but the few episodes I’ve seen of this new series seem really like put on? I don’t know how to word it but it’s all very like strange 🤣 compared to the first which although has always been scripted to some degree just seemed more normal?! Maybe it’s because I’m getting closer to 30 😂
I agree it is so weird this series maybe it’s because I’m 30 😂 it seems a lot more PG than it used to be, I deffo prefer the older seasons!!

Reactions: 8
I agree it is so weird this series maybe it’s because I’m 30 😂 it seems a lot more PG than it used to be, I deffo prefer the older seasons!!
Agreed back in the day I just remember Sophie or holly shagging constant and screaming clamydia in the moment 🤢🤢🤢🤣 trash but pretty funny. Now they just have food fights and get naked and “slip” everywhere 😴🥱

Believe me if you’ve ever been stuck serving Jay or Ricci you wouldn’t say that 😂 what I should have said Is she seems more down to Earth now than she did on the show. She’s polite, well mannered and hasn’t tried the “don’t you know who I am”
I’ve been out with jay and he was polite and very friendly to staff. Dunno maybe he was a dick years ago though

• Haha
The ratings have BOMBED for this season... it’s so cringe now. The whole vibe between Nathan and Beau is just bizarre, wish they would just confirm the relationship.

Reactions: 9
What’s the story with Chantelle? What’s the story with her these days? I see she has a baby now. Who is the dad?

The new series is soooo scripted and fake, it’s such ashame.

it will never be what it once was but atleast we have the old series to fall back on in these ‘uncertain times’

• Haha
cant believe this show is still going. I watched quite a few seasons but then it became same old same old repetitive crap and predictable. Plus now im a mum to 3 children and ive matured alot lol!! They should have ended it ages ago like they did with jersey shore

Reactions: 3
Oh my is this crap still going on? Used to love it but once Gary left it started to go downhill

How old is Nat? She looks late 30s? Bit embarrassing. I hate the way they always trash the house too it’s so cliché.
amelia just dresses like a frump aswel she doesn’t really fit the steriotype Geordie girl. Comes accross desperate for any guy 🥴

I can’t believe they let James back in. Zero personality, so boring and very old compared to the rest. He must really need the cash and #ad opportunities. I am a bit of a sad soft touch and cried when Chloe got a boyfriend. Have forgotten the name of the ferret face that she moved in with but it was so sweet. Before she became an insta influencer.

Reactions: 4
The new series is soooo scripted and fake, it’s such ashame.

it will never be what it once was but atleast we have the old series to fall back on in these ‘uncertain times’
Yes watching the old series again from the start has kept me amused during this time

Reactions: 3
The old seasons were so good because the people they chose had such huge personalities. I have zero interest in watching the newbies have yet ANOTHER food fight.

Reactions: 9
Kyle was an
The old seasons were so good because the people they chose had such huge personalities. I have zero interest in watching the newbies have yet ANOTHER food fight.
‘Gonna smash Newcastle tonight!’ No, you’re gonna stand in VIP for an hour and go home. It just needs to be cancelled already

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Gonna smash Newcastle tonight!’ No, you’re gonna stand in VIP for an hour and go home. It just needs to be cancelled already
Not just that, one of them will probably kick off for no reason. Back in the early seasons, kick offs were a BIG thing that happened only once or twice a season and the whole house was involved, now everyone wants their screen time so they will start screaming at one person for no reason.

Not just that, one of them will probably kick off for no reason. Back in the early seasons, kick offs were a BIG thing that happened only once or twice a season and the whole house was involved, now everyone wants their screen time so they will start screaming at one person for no reason.
I’ve said this before, when you watch chloe have her utterly pointless kick offs you can literally tell it’s for screen time/attention. Whereas when Charlotte did it you could see how blind drunk she was. But it got her extra screen time..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.