Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before, when you watch chloe have her utterly pointless kick offs you can literally tell it’s for screen time/attention. Whereas when Charlotte did it you could see how blind drunk she was. But it got her extra screen time..
And some of the things they kick off over are ridiculous- like Charlotte going psycho cause Gary brought a girl home after sleeping with her a few days earlier? That's fair, I would also be fuming if a partner of mine so blatantly disrespected me. Whereas now it's like "Oh Beau spoke to Bethan at a house party, CLEARLY they were flirting let's start a whole plot line about the fact that Beau and Bethan spoke ONCE" or "Nat said something slightly judgey- everyone now needs to turn on her when she did nothing wrong".

Reactions: 4
And some of the things they kick off over are ridiculous- like Charlotte going psycho cause Gary brought a girl home after sleeping with her a few days earlier? That's fair, I would also be fuming if a partner of mine so blatantly disrespected me. Whereas now it's like "Oh Beau spoke to Bethan at a house party, CLEARLY they were flirting let's start a whole plot line about the fact that Beau and Bethan spoke ONCE" or "Nat said something slightly judgey- everyone now needs to turn on her when she did nothing wrong".
Yep it’s all a game now. But that’s what happens with all these shows. They get more and more staged the longer they go on.

When recently rewatching from the start, again.. I was wondering does anyone know what the deal is with Anna, is she an actual local business owner or what?

Reactions: 1
Yep it’s all a game now. But that’s what happens with all these shows. They get more and more staged the longer they go on.

When recently rewatching from the start, again.. I was wondering does anyone know what the deal is with Anna, is she an actual local business owner or what?
https://wealtholino.com/anna-parkin-net-worth-bio-wiki-age-height/

looks like she does own the businesses where the early cast did the party hosting and that she also helped cast the show.

Reactions: 2
Everything about it seems so fake and cringe now. They all seem too old to be on it! Amelia Lily is an odd casting choice, she doesn’t seem to fit in. Really don’t see the point of Nat being on it either, she’s barely shown and when she’s a bit irrelevant.

This Beau/Nathan thing they’re trying to push is a bit random too

Reactions: 8
Everything about it seems so fake and cringe now. They all seem too old to be on it! Amelia Lily is an odd casting choice, she doesn’t seem to fit in. Really don’t see the point of Nat being on it either, she’s barely shown and when she’s a bit irrelevant.

This Beau/Nathan thing they’re trying to push is a bit random too
I assume Nat is for diversity again but she’s just not a good fit..

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame about Nat, I quite like her but she is too old, too nice and too reasonable for what GS needs. I liked Faith too-it was unfortunate Chloe made the decision to mean girl her-not her finest hour.

Reactions: 8
After season 11 I think when they were in Australia it just went downhill it was brilliant up until the big birthday battle

I have since lockdown just watched every single episode of Geordie Shore from the beginning as i had never seen them before.
Wow the guys in it single handedly destroyed the girls into who they are now some what. Gary with Charlotte
Aaron with Marni
Kyle with Holly, Marty/Scott with Chloe and the list goes on .
Was really quite sad to watch knowing how it all turns out😪and how deep rooted it affected ALL the girls
(Hope this makes some sense)👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have since lockdown just watched every single episode of Geordie Shore from the beginning as i had never seen them before.
Wow the guys in it single handedly destroyed the girls into who they are now some what. Gary with Charlotte
Aaron with Marni
Kyle with Holly, Marty/Scott with Chloe and the list goes on .
Was really quite sad to watch knowing how it all turns out😪and how deep rooted it affected ALL the girls
(Hope this makes some sense)👍🏻
I’ve also watched it from the start during lockdown and completely agree . Also Chloe has gone from a relatively shy girl to a completely different person throughout the seasons !

Reactions: 4
Watched it back and actually forgot what an ass Gary was especially when he started getting with marnie after scottie had feelings for her

Reactions: 3
I’ve also watched it from the start during lockdown and completely agree . Also Chloe has gone from a relatively shy girl to a completely different person throughout the seasons !
She was never shy, look her up on sun, sea and suspicious parents with Bethan who she obviously got into geordie shore. That's was before geordie shore.

Chloe has annoyed me from day one. Clearly went in the house with an agenda to get screen time. Fake in every sense of the word.

The way she treated Faith was deplorable.

Reactions: 10
I'm interested to know if anyone has ever been out in a club whilst they were filming a GS night out.. Like is it really how they show it on TV, do the guys really go on the hunt for girls to pull? Do they allow people in their VIP area to take pics etc? Because obviously people would know who they are.. I've always wondered this every time I watch them and they are in a club 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm interested to know if anyone has ever been out in a club whilst they were filming a GS night out.. Like is it really how they show it on TV, do the guys really go on the hunt for girls to pull? Do they allow people in their VIP area to take pics etc? Because obviously people would know who they are.. I've always wondered this every time I watch them and they are in a club 😂
I've heard that when they are in the club they are actually shotting water and drinking soft drinks. I've also heard they go out very early, so like 8PM and only stay there for an hour or so (the club is obviously full because it is advertised as Geordie Shore cast being there) but they stay in the VIP area.

Hmm I’ve heard different and I’ve heard that story about them drinking soft drinks etc but it’s not true. They do genuinely drink. They are geordies remember it’s not like they don’t enjoy to have a drink... 😂

Reactions: 6
I've heard that the crew scout for girls in the club/bar to come into VIP for the lads to pull.

I've heard that the crew scout for girls in the club/bar to come into VIP for the lads to pull.
I've been out a few times and they've been filming..it wasn't advertised though, it was a normal clubnight, they all just happened to be filming in the vip area. I don't know if the drinks were soft or alcoholic but they were all on coke and chloe was 100% on ket, she couldn't stand up at all and it was no drunken bambi legs 🙄.

In terms of them getting girls into the vip area the lads will just point out to one of their many bodyguards who they fancy and they will then go and retrieve the girl - bare in mind these girls have to sign loads of paperwork before even being let into the vip section. It's really embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
It’s a shame about Nat, I quite like her but she is too old, too nice and too reasonable for what GS needs. I liked Faith too-it was unfortunate Chloe made the decision to mean girl her-not her finest hour.
What happened with Chloe and Faith? I started the series but never finished it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.