Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know she literally does nothing .. she’s meant to be trained as an eyelash tech but it was all over Facebook a few years ago she botched someone’s eyelashes badly and then gave them abuse, I don’t think she’s done it ever since.. I can’t warm to her at all, always found it strange how Aaron talked about Marnie on Geordie Og as well I think he knows he settled with the wrong person but there’s not a lot he can do about it
Disgusted that she was flaunting weight loss kit a couple of weeks after having Romeo. Just horrible! She was all bump so obviously will ‘snap back’. I also thought she didn’t like showing sienna’s face? Now she is plastering her wearing a bikini!

Reactions: 1
Disgusted that she was flaunting weight loss kit a couple of weeks after having Romeo. Just horrible! She was all bump so obviously will ‘snap back’. I also thought she didn’t like showing sienna’s face? Now she is plastering her wearing a bikini!
You can tell she doesn’t actually
Know what she’s promoting half the time I don’t know why these people pay her she’s lifeless 😂 & the sienna situation baffles me too.. she insinuated she blocks her face in photos of her alone because of pedophiles but is totally ok to put her on in a bikini?

Reactions: 2
Tbh all I ever saw him do was mince around in a vest, shouting stuff like “nice one mate” at a guy (very ripped) lifting 200kg or something ridiculous. As far as I know he never taught a class, or gave any useful help to anyone. The missus (now ex, Kate I think it was), seemed to be a lot more behind the actual classes and I’m sure one of my friends did a spinning one with her?! After they split up I’m guessing he just didn’t see the need in being there, pretty sure he can do his paperwork and shout useless comments from home!
Omg what a tit! He is embarrassing. I have no idea what he’s supposed to ‘do’ now, apart from posting cringey posed photos on Instagram.

I still follow Kate on IG and she lives in Manchester now, working as a PT. She seems genuinely lovely.

Omg what a tit! He is embarrassing. I have no idea what he’s supposed to ‘do’ now, apart from posting cringey posed photos on Instagram.

I still follow Kate on IG and she lives in Manchester now, working as a PT. She seems genuinely lovely.
My friends had a high opinion of her but I never met her so I can’t comment!
I think he’ll be like the others (Gaz, etc) - swanning around being a “businessman”- bit of property and a couple of investments.

Talia just seems like she sponges off Aaron and baby trapped him so she could continue her dosser lifestyle

Reactions: 6
Beaus face now looks totally different, not in a good way either, such a shame

Reactions: 3
Tbf I knew James when he was a lot younger and he always seemed nice. His parents had a really nice fruit shop and they were always really kind

Tbf I knew James when he was a lot younger and he always seemed nice. His parents had a really nice fruit shop and they were always really kind
He was never rude in the gym, but unless you were already shredded it’s like you didn’t exist!

Ricci was seeing Shannon Reilly McGrath from love island and dublin. They had a huge spat online even though they were together for only 3 weeks they were talking about moving to Newcastle and than they went away on holiday to turkey so Shannon could get her teeth done and than they came back and they started slagging each other over social media it was ruthless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ricci was seeing Shannon Reilly McGrath from love island and dublin. They had a huge spat online even though they were together for only 3 weeks they were talking about moving to Newcastle and than they went away on holiday to turkey so Shannon could get her teeth done and than they came back and they started slagging each other over social media it was ruthless
He’s hilarious, he swans around nightclubs like the great I am, asking girls to party.

• Haha
That shannon girl is on the same level as pyscho as him !! Only 2 months ago it was revealed she was scamming girls with a model agency company she owns. She was taking money off these young girls (16 - 19) and promising they will get an influencer job and be invited to PLT, Boohoo events. The girl was only on love island for 2 minutes and even then she was in casa amor and hardly had any screentime but she thinks shes only Molly-Mae's level. She even said she was holding an event in Dublin and already started taking money for tickets for the event and the O'Donnell sisters would be attending. Once all the drama came out about her scamming all the girls went and contacted the O'Donnell sisters who confirmed they dont know who she is and they dont have any event booked in Dublin.

Sorry, Holly from the shore house 😮😗
Oh that’s interesting!
I’ve never actually followed Holly so not sure if this post is hypocritical or if it’s actually commendable. Does she do a lot of ads and swipe ups? I can’t imagine her being that different to the rest of the cast who ram ads down our throats! I’ve already kicked off about this on the Marnie Simpson thread 😂

Oh that’s interesting!
I’ve never actually followed Holly so not sure if this post is hypocritical or if it’s actually commendable. Does she do a lot of ads and swipe ups? I can’t imagine her being that different to the rest of the cast who ram ads down our throats! I’ve already kicked off about this on the Marnie Simpson thread 😂

She had that diet book etc years ago, when she lost all the weight. She also does some beauty swipe up etc but to her credit she has admitted being hypocritical, and uneducated on the influencing. She even admitted that she regrets her BBL etc. She's obviously matured and Now shes actually working out I think she wants to promote the healthy options etc and probably start making income out of that instead.

Her doing drugs etc obviously isnt credited for helping too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do quite like Holly. She’s the best of a bad bunch. She does some good work with anti bullying charities, and has been up front about surgery and how she was pressured in to feeling a certain way about her body. I remember her saying recently when she first started GS she was really confident about herself and her looks, so it’s really sad to see how it all effected her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think Holly has grown up! She’s super polite now in person- always says thank you in restaurants and stuff. I know that doesn’t sound like a big thing but some of the others think they’re above basic human decency because they’ve been on reality tv!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.