Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Holly has grown up! She’s super polite now in person- always says thank you in restaurants and stuff. I know that doesn’t sound like a big thing but some of the others think they’re above basic human decency because they’ve been on reality tv!
Says thank you in restaurants? Like any normal human with manners? I’m not giving her any kind of credit for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Says thank you in restaurants? Like any normal human with manners? I’m not giving her any kind of credit for that.
Believe me if you’ve ever been stuck serving Jay or Ricci you wouldn’t say that 😂 what I should have said Is she seems more down to Earth now than she did on the show. She’s polite, well mannered and hasn’t tried the “don’t you know who I am”

Reactions: 11
So Sophie stayed at her dads house last night? She not following lockdown rules these days? 🤔🙈

I did clock it a few weeks ago and thought maybe I’d gotten it wrong
Obviously I hadn’t.
How they get away with blatant rule breaking is beyond me
Just dont post it 🤦‍♀️
I think she lives at her dads and been popping to hers now and again.

Sure Aaron has people over at his for his birthday was all over his insta and the girlfriends and he was giving them hugs.

I love how Marnie is with her kid. Always saying hi beautiful. Seems like a loving little family

Reactions: 2
Looks like marine is breaking lockdown rules. Posted a pic with Sophie k and others. Comments are going for her.
If you're going to do it, why then flaunt it on social media.
Haven't hugged my mum or baby neices in almost 4 months. But ye you go and have your girlfriends round.

Reactions: 4
Everytime I watch Marnies story I feel like the baby is in a bouncer or chair, feel like they never pick him up

And Marnie having a rant about having to leave a supermarket because she could not use the toilet like. Also how do they have 2day hangover???

Has Aaron broke up with the girlfriend?
Yep. Happened a couple of weeks ago I think
He has a separate threat on here and you can read all the drama and the pathetic insta stories they were both putting up.

Sophie was showing off her fresh lash extensions on stories yday, wtf. Is she that oblivious to the fact that’s illegal right now ?

Why do they all think it’s okay to go out and break the rules? One rule for them, another for everyone else

Just read that Gaz has quit the Geordie OGs. Can’t help but wonder if it’s because Charlotte is rumoured to be joining.

Reactions: 1
Just read that Gaz has quit the Geordie OGs. Can’t help but wonder if it’s because Charlotte is rumoured to be joining.
Doubt it! I think Gaz and Charlotte are on good terms. Probably just wants a private life, he seems to have matured and settled down a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.