Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another takeaway :oops: …boils my piss how she gets all this food but claims she on her arse with money!!!! Shocking
Tabs, takeaways, makeup, money sent, I'm working full time and she's living the bloody high life while people run round lick her sweaty hoop. Yes Julie no Julie here's 50 quid Julie!!!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t give a tit about her story, it’s awful. That girls story is very touching. Unfortunately Julie always makes it about her.

She doesn’t give a tit about her story, it’s awful. That girls story is very touching. Unfortunately Julie always makes it about her.
Shes STILL making it about her why even mention about her and John. She's probably pissed off her minions are feeling sorry for someone else for once and not her.

Reactions: 6
Of course she remembers the gifter from yesterday… give it a week love she’ll forget who you are hahahah

Reactions: 3
You know what else boils my piss about junkie Julie!! Is when someone is on live with her (this has happened countless times) and they’re telling her something sad/serious and she goes “yeahhh mhmmm” or interrupts them for something about herself 🤬 she copy’s everyone and says it was her idea 🤣

Crazy how she can’t use phones or understand things but can order £22 worth of food for herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see her face in that boxing match when they put everyone go over to Brooke .. she was fuming and tried to play it off cool :LOL:😂 even checking the followers

Did you see her face in that boxing match when they put everyone go over to Brooke .. she was fuming and tried to play it off cool :LOL:😂 even checking the followers
ooh 2 followers - looks like one of the mods has followed it too hahahaha

• Haha
9B08E4A6-90CD-4B32-B2CC-DF5F6DA9313E.png

Lol told you 😂😂😂😂 shut up destination lashes with your cheap overpriced make up

• Haha
happy to spend 22 odd quid on her own food from a takeaway she's never tried before, but when john tots up the same for his, making it 40 odd altogether.. she says fudge that.
one rule for joooolie

Get a fkn Iceland shop delivered then my god “I’m not paying £42 when I only have £50 let’s just get a platter instead” 🤬🤬🤬 £50 is a fortnights shopping!!

Ahhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet destination was fuming!!!
She did she not stop talking about it lol saying ok they look the same but hers are way better Quality lol 😂 ok love next joke please

Reactions: 5
one of her mods has made a second account, because they don't want people coming on to their lives, wanting to separate from the drama ? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
But tik
one of her mods has made a second account, because they don't want people coming on to their lives, wanting to separate from the drama ? 🧐
but tiktok is about views and getting bigger she will never get bigger she will be stuck with her 80 girls because that’s about all the girls who like her The rest are haters you no it

Darling if you had kids trust me they would take them off you in a second you can’t even feed yourself or pay bills let alone take drugs how the hell are you going to look after a child The poor kid would end up like your dogs

Omg Julie love I am not one of the seven lasses like you keep saying i’m my own person I will stand up on my own as well I don’t need a group of girls behind me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she not order food then? 😂 I had to jump off for a phone call.. bet she was hoping someone would offer to pay 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh ffs now it`s emergency surgery lol. no witch if it was emergency you would be there now...more lies from her vile fat mouth. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Get a fkn Iceland shop delivered then my god “I’m not paying £42 when I only have £50 let’s just get a platter instead” 🤬🤬🤬 £50 is a fortnights shopping!!

Ahhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet destination was fuming!!!
Honestly £50 would last me a fortnight for shopping. She pisses me right off and doesn’t know what it means to actually struggle

Destination lashes, associating yourself with Julie the local druggie aint doing nothing for your business. This is a woman who pops pills on lives not one ounce of self respect does she have.

Still twisting the banterflaps situation around to her benefit. Il give it a week and she will be back to making threats about katie and when she will see her 🙄

Im not one of the supposed 7 but its like talking to a brick wall with her aint it she really believes what she says.

That sounded like a threat again Julie my dear, giving laas address to a stranger!

Saying that Laa threatened her with knives. No she didn’t 😂 she can’t keep up with her own lies 😂😂

Talking about us again 😂

oh ffs now it`s emergency surgery lol. no witch if it was emergency you would be there now...more lies from her vile fat mouth. :ROFLMAO:
She forgets it’s the same ‘emergency surgery’ she had an appointment for in November/December and didn’t turn up for as she had John arrested the night before….. 🙄

• Wow
Destination lashes, associating yourself with Julie the local druggie aint doing nothing for your business. This is a woman who pops pills on lives not one ounce of self respect does she have.

Still twisting the banterflaps situation around to her benefit. Il give it a week and she will be back to making threats about katie and when she will see her 🙄

Im not one of the supposed 7 but its like talking to a brick wall with her aint it she really believes what she says.

I know alot people have said they wouldn't order from any companies she promotes 😂😂

I have a big account on tt and tell everyone to avoid the companies 😂

Thing is Julie is always promising promotion videos but never appear or done soooo badly 😂..

I bet if these companies stepped away from her they would get on alot better with there business

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have proven nothing love where’s all the receipts Julie love come on let’s c them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.