Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg preaching lar going jail for it then said there police aint doing anything about it 😂😂 make your mind up hunnniiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah that’s not cool what she’s doing like, has someone recorded it for Laa to report to the police?

Talking about your kids and mum

What is she doing! That is so dangerous

Reactions: 7
5CC4905C-5D29-47CA-8F3F-265350310FE5.png
lala Watch your back babe

If I was you I would try and find out this bird full name and where she lives because you may need it

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s the hypocrisy for me! Crying about people knowing/posting her address, stalking her, threats, bullying and all the other bullshit she comes out with but is doing the exact same to lala. Except, lala actually has proof and Julie has none at all that all of these accounts are her, what is she not getting that it’s not just one person that doesn’t like her? Julie, not all of us are daftys and are too out of their heads to see through you, you really think 100+ people are away with the fairies and believe you? Mad man 🤣

Is she not aware that eating 1 avocado, and 20 takeaways… isn’t a diet 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£46 😱 that can feed me and my kids for a week I’m all down for treats but not every day like she dose it’s a jake 😡 and she’s Lost so much weight on take aways every day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I see the barcode is still there day 8 girls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Giving the dogs the bones! Clearly doesn’t know you aren’t meant to give cooked bones to dogs only raw. Also give the poor things some actual meat!

• Angry
  • Wow
I wish she would stop the pity party. Shut the hell up about Elsa man using her name for clout you divvy

Poor Julie, bullied by everyone and never bullies anyone else 🥴 liar

Welcome to our new members, hopefully she can see now there's more than the chosen 7 that dislike her.
Same 💩 different day from me Julie love 🙄
Shes a walking talking contradiction!
Shut up about Elsa ffs it's been and done, she verbally levelled you get over it!
And why have I just heard her say cervical cancer biopsy....agaaaaaain stop with the woe bes me 🙃

Reactions: 9
Is this witch for real four weeks now all we bin listening to is her saying I’ve got cancer I’ve got cancer everyone feel sorry for me I’ve got cancer blah blah blah blah blah blah blah shut the duck up you stupid fat witch and you’ve not lost any weight you stupid bleeping fat duck

And she’s on about spreading love and being there for people what about your poor mate Beth that was going through a hard time she had no one that was desperate for your help and wanted to come over so bad no you didn’t bleeping help her did you you took all the money and bleeping spent it all on takeaways and weed and fags😡😡😡😡 Beth we are here for you babe when you are ready come join our lovely group of seven

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's quite worrying that she's giving these girls advice, some of which seem quite vulnerable themselves. Not someone I would want anyone to message for help or advice!
She's giving up weed tomorrow now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.