Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a drink everytime Julie mentions these ops 🤦🏻‍♀️
WE KNOWWWWWWW ME JULIE LOVE
She was raging there wasn't she, think that's the longest her Internet hasn't dropped either 😂
John is saying she isn't ringing Katie
Im sure GW is the second nail company she's "promoted" in as many months

Reactions: 4
Still laughing at her nearly crying when shouting at Elsa 😂

Nearly crying because she’s terrified of Elsa the absolute twit

Also idiots in the comment saying how Julie wiped the floor with Elsa etc, Elsa didn’t get chance to say much as she blocked her 😂

Waiting for Elsa to go live now 👀

Reactions: 7
Still laughing at her nearly crying when shouting at Elsa 😂

Nearly crying because she’s terrified of Elsa the absolute twit

Also idiots in the comment saying how Julie wiped the floor with Elsa etc, Elsa didn’t get chance to say much as she blocked her 😂

Waiting for Elsa to go live now 👀
I've missed a lot, have Julie and Breadflaps fallen out?

Reactions: 1
I've missed a lot, have Julie and Breadflaps fallen out?
Breadflaps 😂😂
There's a video of some of it last night back on page 32 and after Julie's live there screaming at Elsa I think its safe to say they have fallen out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is speaking the truth, hope Julie's heard every word and humbled herself! All Julie's brown nosers were buzzing saying she showed Elsa, I hope they've seen that whopper of a speech too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie’s ‘proof’ is laughable, it shows it was sent at 9:05pm… after elsa kicked off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Someone said it was after banter queen did her live i was confused meself why i asked
yeah that was me, Julie’s ‘proof’ is stupid as she sent the message at 9:05 pm yet posted her video between 5 & 6pm so banter queen was aware of it by the time she had text Katie b to create proof..

Breadflaps 😂😂
There's a video of some of it last night back on page 32 and after Julie's live there screaming at Elsa I think its safe to say they have fallen out 😂
Breadflaps seems to fall out with everyone, the woman is a vile scumbag. But I think it's hilarious because Julie has been sucking up to her for so long and most of her fans are breadflaps fans too so they'll probably all end up being on breadflaps side.

• Haha
Julie still going on, Jesus Christ shut up and move on

Mentioning tattle again 😂😂 you have zero idea who I am you absolute sausage

Also heya to you mugs running back and telling her what gets posted in here. If you can’t see how much she uses people and causes endless drama then you are just as daft as her

No one is talking about your dirty unwashed “beaver” you nutter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.