Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she gonna take them pj's she's had on for days and wash them before her big hospital trip. I thought they were bought for the purpose. Stinky fanny will have the ward gassed out with her fishy smell

Also she said she didn't know about it til this morning. She knew about it last night. bleeping liar she is. She's that dumb she forgets her own lies man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julie still going on, Jesus Christ shut up and move on

Mentioning tattle again 😂😂 you have zero idea who I am you absolute sausage

Also heya to you mugs running back and telling her what gets posted in here. If you can’t see how much she uses people and causes endless drama then you are just as daft as her

No one is talking about your dirty unwashed “beaver” you nutter
Exactly and none of you "girls" are real friends of hers if you can sit and not mention when shes slurring, high on multiple tablets making a tit of herself, when she hasnt washed for days and letting the dogs starve and piss all over then not clean it up. Yous dont even correct her blatent lies.
Yous throw money at her for food and essentials and she spends it on drugs, yous are making a fool of yourselves and if you're a supposed business asscociating yourself with Julie, more fool you because it wont be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where’s this Beth that was meant to be staying with her? Didn’t people send her money for taxi’s and a food shop for them?

Reactions: 6
Omg girls I’m well pissed off 😡 I bin out all day and missed it please tell me someone got it on video I need updates from today

How dare my mum take me shopping when it’s all kicked off

Who Blocked the nail woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg girls I’m well pissed off 😡 I bin out all day and missed it please tell me someone got it on video I need updates from today

How dare my mum take me shopping when it’s all kicked off

Who Blocked the nail woman
I missed most of it too🥺 Julie apparently blocked her.. something about GW blocked her but unblocked her so Julie blocked her. But come from Julie mouth so probably lies🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just sat and read this whole thread from page 1

I was one of Julie’s watchers but I stopped going in and scroll past her now because she has no interest in anyone apart from people giving her money!

one thing I didn’t see mentioned but does anyone remember the night she went out with sparkling scents and destination put quite a bit of money in her bank and sparkling paid for her drinks all night then she magically had no money for a taxi home? Where did the money go destination put in her bank of sparkling was buying all her drinks??

Reactions: 2
Just sat and read this whole thread from page 1

I was one of Julie’s watchers but I stopped going in and scroll past her now because she has no interest in anyone apart from people giving her money!

one thing I didn’t see mentioned but does anyone remember the night she went out with sparkling scents and destination put quite a bit of money in her bank and sparkling paid for her drinks all night then she magically had no money for a taxi home? Where did the money go destination put in her bank of sparkling was buying all her drinks??
Was that the night she lost her phone? I'm sure GW put a fair amount of money into her account too! Probably went on her weed or her takeaways she had to buy herself because she'd lost her phone and couldn't get online to beg

Reactions: 2
Was that the night she lost her phone? I'm sure GW put a fair amount of money into her account too! Probably went on her weed or her takeaways she had to buy herself because she'd lost her phone and couldn't get online to beg
yes she said she threw it in the river or something

• Haha
Julie still going on, Jesus Christ shut up and move on

Mentioning tattle again 😂😂 you have zero idea who I am you absolute sausage

Also heya to you mugs running back and telling her what gets posted in here. If you can’t see how much she uses people and causes endless drama then you are just as daft as her

No one is talking about your dirty unwashed “beaver” you nutter
Love a shout out from me Julie love 🥰
She defo doesn't know me either, would never acknowledge me because I didn't gift or shove my head up her unwashed arse

yes she said she threw it in the river or something
Didn't hear that story but I do remember someone putting money in and told her it was for a taxi and she kept trying to get more drinks instead, the bar actually ended up refusing her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love a shout out from me Julie love 🥰
She defo doesn't know me either, would never acknowledge me because I didn't gift or shove my head up her unwashed arse

Didn't hear that story but I do remember someone putting money in and told her it was for a taxi and she kept trying to get more drinks instead, the bar actually ended up refusing her
that was the same night I had literally watched her for hours destination put money in her bank quite a bit then poof it was gone

I remember that live, she had over £200 put in and she got sparkling’s boyfriend to get some stuff dropped off ❄🥴

Live again and looks off her head 🤣 must of been some strong avocado on toast she had

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s crazy rambling, defo off her face 😂

car crash tv time

why you asking which bath bomb to use, not like you’ll ever get in the bath love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That avocado’s went to her head hasn’t it? 😅

Waiting for someone to ask her where Beth is haha! See what excuse she comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s crazy rambling, defo off her face 😂

car crash tv time

why you asking which bath bomb to use, not like you’ll ever get in the bath love
😂😂😂😂 that’s exactly what I thought. She’s been ‘running a bath’ for about a week.
Still got that make up on her hand 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beth might be coming tomorrow 👀🤣
Clearly read the comments or her controlling mods have informed her

• Haha
I CANT BARE that amy or Kayleigh they take it proper serious and control her in every aspect! I remember in the hotel when John said he hated amy and she was a gob shite 🤣🤣

• Haha
Saying she’s not smoking after Thursday but is begging for “tabs” from John. Sorry but you can’t just stop in the click of a finger when you’re that addicted.

That bath she ran last week is gonna be baltic now.
I'd hate to smell her house. I bet it's stinking. Never ever see her cleaning, never mind cleaning herself.
As for that Amy, what a tit. I feel sorry for her kids, she constantly on this fat cunts live being tik tok police. Must get a thrill out of it cause her life is so bloody boring on her universal credit. She's got a name for herself now cause of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.