Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsas just told Dean about it on her live there and called them 2 tramps, raging I missed her going off she kills me when she's on one πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh elsa is not impressed at all calling her worse than shite hahahaha. Looks like we have some decent Sunday night entertainment hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't think she's live anymore I searched her name nothing come up saying she's live

Reactions: 1
Elsas saying it how it is, attention seeker and she's never heard something so pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Omg this video is driving me crazy I cannot post it on here it to long and I just posted it on tiktok but it got taken down 😫😫😫😫😫

It’s on now

can’t wait to see how she twists this into somehow her being bullied πŸ˜‚

she will be shitting herself now

• Haha
Morning girls πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• omg yesterday was so funny πŸ˜‚ I wonder what today will bring

I think its gettin out of handle amount of people now shes fallin out with.... Seriously one person after the other shocking cant be good for her health... I mean imagine havin to blame everyone one because shes pissed off so many people she doses have a clue banter queen straight up to the point she thought her and banter was unbreakable 😏 i dnt actually want to know what todays gonna bring so many people get dragged thro her sad life cause she just cant stop calling people out....

Reactions: 4
Lot of people have come over here in the last couple of days because I bin getting lots of like off new people on here

Reactions: 8
Lot of people have come over here in the last couple of days because I bin getting lots of like off new people on here

Only because she read it out in her live is she stupid drawin attention to her self or maybe thats what she wanted.... Seriously tho the stuff that was said last night that would piss anyone off lol (some serious choosen words want it but she ment every word too) when will the julie show come to a end if it ever doses she was doin so well now rock bottom again i do hope things change for hwr cause no good for anyones mental health all this.... But she got to relies she cant open her mouth on live then not expect people not to say anything

Mental the amount of friends request i have now shes mentioned it on tt live πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.