Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree! She loves to make a point to call Katie a “him”. Katie can be whatever the duck SHE! Wants to be. She’s so jealous, it’s unreal!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has the confidence to back onto live wearing the same make up she was doing on live yesterday.. and then had the audacity to say she can’t believe how well it’s lasted 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She claims to help women be confident, take their tablets etc. but she’ll soon shot one down for being transexual (sorry if I’m wrong there, I’m not sure of Katie’s story). So does that mean if one of her gifting, loving followers thought “you know what, I want to be a man” would she still call them out as a woman and be plain immature and rude? I think not. She needs to bloody grow up!!!

• Heart
Yes and yesterday when someone mentioned they were thinking of trainsitioning she was all over them like a rash saying she would be there for them every step of the way with mental health support...yet just calls katie a him. Diabolical
2 FACED COMES TO MIND with her

I THINK KATIE B IS BEAUTIFUL and im pretty sure everyone would agree very little makeup she wears and looks good..... Come on no comparison at all katie b is a sort 😉

• Heart
So she’s done a quick baby wipe job on yesterdays makeup and is about to shot another look on her face. How is her skin not absolutely disgusting? I’d also love to know why these businesses choose to let her promote them? They’ll never get any big influencers using their brand if they see her reviewing them and that’s the God honest truth! Harsh but true. She also doesn’t even do proper reviews and then starts comparing them to high end products that she’s never used in her life? Doesn’t make sense and definitely isn’t a good look.

She just said “where are all my gifters” lmao! If people still can’t see through her at this point, more fool them!

Last edited:
So she’s done a quick baby wipe job on yesterdays makeup and is about to shot another look on her face. How is her skin not absolutely disgusting? I’d also love to know why these businesses choose to let her promote them? They’ll never get any big influencers using their brand if they see her reviewing them and that’s the God honest truth! Harsh but true. She also doesn’t even do proper reviews and then starts comparing them to high end products that she’s never used in her life? Doesn’t make sense and definitely isn’t a good look.

She just said “where are all my gifters” lmao! If people still can’t see through her at this point, more fool them!
Wow she used baby wipes and not that manky cloth she always has sitting? I'm shocked well done Julie love 😂

Sat accusing Katie of copying her wigs lmao! Ok Julie…

Wow she used baby wipes and not that manky cloth she always has sitting? I'm shocked well done Julie love 😂
I don’t think she even used baby wipes lmao! I clicked off the live but within seconds her makeup was off

even i can do better makeup 1st look back after me covid i had for 2 weeks lol

Im not sure enough people see this page to relies what everyone is feeling.... I mite share this page to me fb and intrgram get the word out im sick of her makin a fool of people thinking shes goin to be famous famous for not taken her makeup off and wearing it to bed i havent even been on her live i just read theses updates lol

Reactions: 1
Sat accusing Katie of copying her wigs lmao! Ok Julie…

I don’t think she even used baby wipes lmao! I clicked off the live but within seconds her makeup was off
Aww I bet it was the manky cloth she has sitting then, i take that back Julie love!

Reactions: 1
Shes moaning her gifters are just watching now so they are only getting an hour of her time now until start gifting again 😐😐😐

Is she for real!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s only going to do hour lives from now on cause she’s got no gifters or something lmao! This just clarifies what we all said. Without money and gifts, she’d be gone! She’s addicted! She doesn’t give a sod about her followers or their problems, it’s all for money.

Reactions: 2
She’s only going to do hour lives from now on cause she’s got not gifters or something lmao! This just clarifies what we all said. Without money and gifts, she’d be gone! She’s addicted! She doesn’t give a sod about her followers or their problems, it’s all for money.
Am glad I wasn't the only one that heard her say this!!

More fool them wasting money on a woman!

I would rather be inspired by my toilet than her! Infact least my toilets cleaner than her 😐

• Haha
she'll see Katie when she sees her...
but then breaks down and cries out of such fear, having to move because of the bullying, the pure terror she feels!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine paying her to teach you how to do makeup. My relative does that and she has certificates and everything not cheap dupes of brands and absolutely no clue 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.