Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to take zoplicone its a sleeping tablet so why take them during the day😳 I reckon its more vallium she's taken to be in that state. Has she been on today I have been busy working πŸ’ͺ

Reactions: 3
I think she’s the one Obsessed with us lol πŸ˜‚ love it tho keep it coming Julie love πŸ’• I love this tit it gives me a buzz lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
If she's reading this then how can she still carry on doing what she's doing? It's proper embarrassing 😳.
Then how can people say aww she's really tired. No she's stoned off her bloody face. She smokes like every 5 minutes. But can't afford to feed her dogs etc.

Reactions: 2
I used to take zoplicone its a sleeping tablet so why take them during the day😳 I reckon its more vallium she's taken to be in that state. Has she been on today I have been busy working πŸ’ͺ
I dnt go on gives me bad anxiety i do get sent things but been quite today maybe she hasnt mentioned anyone i dnt know i love reading this page cause i dnt need to watch its daily updates are πŸ‘Œ and my anxiety has got alot better so just goses to show how u can change ya life just by putting your social media just to friends only not draw attention to ya self how life can change im just glad people can see it and made there own judgement on me at the begin of all this it was me and two other girls has it went on i got alot of hate of all the girls she fell out with the stuff ive been thro cause of this person is vile finger points when shes public allday everyday like tt is not your life its taken over shes obessed someone says or doses something she allways either copies or makes some tit up to make out this persons this this persons that ive had a gutful of it all been goin on far to long but now i see shes got more hate goin her way i personal thing more then she need or can cope with if she reads this she needs to relies this will not stop all the time she public about stuff people are feedin off her lives and what she says she thinks im a horrible person i swear on me dads life and hes my world i have not sent anything to her house apart from all the lovely gifts i gifted for her first makeup room she had along side alot of other things too yes i was fooled i wont go into it all but ive can see theres alot more support out there for me people are coming to me rather then me trying to clear me name cause theses people allso didnt see it i dnt hold a it against anyone that wants to come to me cause most of u have said some vile stuff about me i just a easy life dnt need drama like i have been thro her lies social media is a big place and when your public about everything you cant finger point i would also like queen of lashes to message me please cause i cant stand all that either so if u read this unblock me be adults about this cant thanx u all enough cause were all #stronger2gether x

She definitely reads here and bloody so she should! Far from jealous of you Julie, believe me!!! I may be ANGRY! At the fact you sit on your arse and have more than any of girls/guys that actually work but that’s just how anyone would be. I’d say fair enough if you’d worked your arse off but that’s not the case and I’m sure soon enough, benefits will be on your back. I followed you for months, always in your lives (obviously never got any interaction from you because I never gifted you but hey ho!) and one day, out of curiosity, joined Katie’s lives and then got blocked from your account and you know what, I’m glad I did. At least Katie is trying to better herself and doesn’t just want gifts, money etc. believe me darling you won’t be big and famous one day cause you’ve already blocked and therefore turned a quarter of TikTok against you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder why she’s not coming live do you think we have got to her and hit a nerve lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In the platte video she bare face lier states no flash no filtre nothing watch the video the ring light is on u can see the reflection in the mirrror..... Tryin to pull the wool over peoples eyes about the products.... And for someone thats only just started usin the pallete u forget to mention how much product u have used in the space of time of gettin it so its not that good πŸ€” nothing honest comes out her mouth.....

πŸ€”

Attachments

Last edited:
Destination lashes who she got it off gets the products off Shein website. That's why I won't order as can get it much cheaper!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Destination lashes who she got it off gets the products off Shein website. That's why I won't order as can get it much cheaper!
Anyone can bulk buy white label products and put their logo onto it, not for me but fair play to her for trying to expand her business. She could probably do better if she used a "rep" who actually knew their stuff

Reactions: 2
Anyone can bulk buy white label products and put their logo onto it, not for me but fair play to her for trying to expand her business. She could probably do better if she used a "rep" who actually knew their stuff
I personally think they all know what there doin anyone would be out there mind to make her a rep for them.... Clearly dosent have a clue.... Dupes for everything she should be called.....

• Haha
Let's see what today brings. That's if she even shows her face with the barcode on her hand still 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg! I was gonna say, you can see the ringlight behind her in that review video so therefore she is using lighting lmao! She’s back on live now in yesterdays makeup, probably testing how long it lasts again πŸ€₯

Someone just accused her of copying Katie’s hair haha! She’s fuming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg! I was gonna say, you can see the ringlight behind her in that review video so therefore she is using lighting lmao! She’s back on live now in yesterdays makeup, probably testing how long it lasts again πŸ€₯

Someone just accused her of copying Katie’s hair haha! She’s fuming!!!
See I think its vile how she calls Katie him 😐 how can people laugh at that? Disgusting in my eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 5
See I think its vile how she calls Katie him 😐 how can people laugh at that? Disgusting in my eyes
Yes and yesterday when someone mentioned they were thinking of trainsitioning she was all over them like a rash saying she would be there for them every step of the way with mental health support...yet just calls katie a him. Diabolical

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.