Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she to give relationship advice lol πŸ˜‚ her relationship is a tit show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely this beth must know from watching that the house is an absolute pigsty with tit n piss allover it must be stinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And yeah, I’m not one of them 7 either. I’m a complete random to her who she will never know or has never known haha! I’m not obsessed or jealous, she just annoys the life out of me and if she didn’t block me for absolutely no reason, I’d probably still be feeling sorry for her and falling for her lies.

She’s saying in the past month she’s tried to slit her throat in front of the police but I’m sure she was banging on about that months and months ago

This Beth sounds like a druggie herself so this little visit if it happens is going to end in one of two ways lol John must sit in the next room listening to her thinking shut the duck up you stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am not one of the 7 either 🀣🀣🀣 she actually follows me on one her accounts 🀣

I take it she's not working with bonnie now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thing with Beth isn't going to end well is it, I missed what the girls situation was but she's coming across beggy now

Am not one of the 7 either 🀣🀣🀣 she actually follows me on one her accounts 🀣

I take it she's not working with bonnie now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Well im one of the 26 shes on about.... πŸ˜‚ And if u all got to know me like the girls did that shes fell out with your see im not the picture she paints of me....... 😏 Any of the girls will tell u ive made some really good people out of this they see me for who i am and i love everyone of them too

People are even paying for a taxis for that Beth to go to hers. How does she never have any money because she gets take aways, makeup, skincare and everything else paid for, from other people.

Reactions: 4
Who just called her fat cause she’s blaming this page πŸ˜‚ saying the same name is on here haha! And yeah, she promotes hair extensions now apparently? You’re not a promoter if you’ve just bought something from a small business Julie lmaooooo!
Dozesnt do her self any favours standing like this with stretchy clothing on sayin shes lost weight.... No1s called anyone fat only she calls people fat on her lives like i was big size 22 down to 12/14 and no product helped me will power and exercise not sat on me ass

People are even paying for a taxis for that Beth to go to hers. How does she never have any money because she gets take aways, makeup, skincare and everything else paid for, from other people.

When doses anything end well when she meets people this is gonna go pear shape your see lol

Attachments

• Heart
Darren the little witch needs to duck off cannot stand him either So who thinks that she is going to spend all this money that’s been given to her and not have her mate over

Reactions: 6
Darren the little witch needs to duck off cannot stand him either So who thinks that she is going to spend all this money that’s been given to her and not have her mate over

Most likely and will make an excuse for her to not come over

Dozesnt do her self any favours standing like this with stretchy clothing on sayin shes lost weight.... No1s called anyone fat only she calls people fat on her lives like i was big size 22 down to 12/14 and no product helped me will power and exercise not sat on me ass

When doses anything end well when she meets people this is gonna go pear shape your see lol
Well done babe you looking lovely. πŸ’•

• Heart
She’s got like over 200 people in the live I swear about hundred of them like her and the other hundred are haters I’m from here lol πŸ˜‚ I love our little girly group all 7 of us lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its not my business im not here for drama 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 give your head a shake woman you dont know if you're coming or going on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.