Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning girls ❀ So I got sent the paperwork that she put on her live last night about this emergency surgery that is very important and urgent lol πŸ˜‚ what an absolute joke so she’s been lying all this time I thought she was waiting on a phone call but the operation is in 10 days time and it’s Day surgery lol πŸ˜‚
What a stinking fat liar she is i can`t stand her, she fkn eats the cigs. begging witch.

clearly she cant afford to live she should be thinking of were her live is right about now and to me shes not in a good place havin to beg everyday for things such as a packet of fags that she chooses to smoke πŸ€” and theses mods need to stop cause your the ones that are makin her like this i swear theses mods are only out for there own entertainment watching her fall its sad really cause ive got videos of julie when we was friends shes was never in this state i actually thing she needs help can see her goin down hill fast.... People are seein it more and more and if i got any advice for her i would get off ticktock so people have nothing to write about u..... Your life is not tt (as much as shes dne to me i see dnt like seein her like this) (i just human and i have a heart)

This is a video of the early days she looks so different :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has she turned on Danielle ? She was a big gift-er? Danielle looked so friendly looks like she got took for granted :(

Had to laugh at that Amy dueljng her "julie you look really tired and drained tonight" haway man Amy open your bloody eyes Shes high as a kite! She says some absolute shite, surely she can see whats happening and all the different pills and joints she has and the tenners here for this and that πŸ™„

So how long will she have to isolate for cos by the sounds of it last night she was saying she had to isolate till the day of her op which cant be right,seems along time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ive just been sent that johns accounts been taken down.... πŸ™ˆ Poor john i think thats cause she uses his account

Reactions: 1
I think s
clearly she cant afford to live she should be thinking of were her live is right about now and to me shes not in a good place havin to beg everyday for things such as a packet of fags that she chooses to smoke πŸ€” and theses mods need to stop cause your the ones that are makin her like this i swear theses mods are only out for there own entertainment watching her fall its sad really cause ive got videos of julie when we was friends shes was never in this state i actually thing she needs help can see her goin down hill fast.... People are seein it more and more and if i got any advice for her i would get off ticktock so people have nothing to write about u..... Your life is not tt (as much as shes dne to me i see dnt like seein her like this) (i just human and i have a heart)

This is a video of the early days she looks so different :(
I think she looked really good back in the day not to big or small but now she looks a mess

Where Is today anyway just as I said that she’s live

It

She is saying shes teetotal from now. I hope she can actually stick to this for her own health even for a little while. Downing 5 bottles prosecco in one night is dangerous never mind the pills.

If she sells 10 sv beauty pallets today sv will buy her a chinese tonight so thats her focus for today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at that Amy dueljng her "julie you look really tired and drained tonight" haway man Amy open your bloody eyes Shes high as a kite! She says some absolute shite, surely she can see whats happening and all the different pills and joints she has and the tenners here for this and that πŸ™„

So how long will she have to isolate for cos by the sounds of it last night she was saying she had to isolate till the day of her op which cant be right,seems along time.

My mum recently had a operation she had to isolate for 2 weeks before x

She will buy her one anyway. She’s saying that palette is β€œon par” with Huda beauty. No HUNNIEEEEE! I can promise you it isn’t. She’s done swatches and one makeup look and the shadow is nearly at pan lmao! There’s a difference between a creamy, buttery shadow and the consistency of that palette.

Aw, no way she’s still got that makeup on her hands. I physically feel sick at this point!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She will buy her one anyway. She’s saying that palette is β€œon par” with Huda beauty. No HUNNIEEEEE! I can promise you it isn’t. She’s done swatches and one makeup look and the shadow is nearly at pan lmao! There’s a difference between a creamy, buttery shadow and the consistency of that palette.

Aw, no way she’s still got that makeup on her hands. I physically feel sick at this point!
I havent seen her but how does she know its on par with huda? Has she got a huda palette? πŸ€”
Whyyyyyyy is that still on her hand!? 😳

Hey guys, newbie here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I had never Heard of this girl before but thought I would have a read and wow! I haven't had the privilege of watching one of her lives yet.

I wanted to say that she isn't off her head just on her methadone and weed. I have been on methadone myself and have been clean for nearly 16 years now! But it doesn't make you 'gouch' out like heroin does unless you take way more than your meant to which she doesn't because she gets it daily except Sundays you collect that on Saturday. She is taking valium or some other 'downer' pills. It could be a wide range of many but lots of people sell there prescription tablets so they can buy heroin instead. If she is on a methadone script and has a worker she should be doing regular drug tests although if it's once a fortnight things may not show up.

I have found this thread highly amusing and your comments are hilarious! πŸ˜…πŸ’œ

She said she's on zopiclone too, propanolol and pregabs, I think this was yesterday when she was going through her medication bag..
I might of missed what she said before those, if there were more

She said she's on zopiclone too, propanolol and pregabs, I think this was yesterday when she was going through her medication bag..
I might of missed what she said before those, if there were more
Ah zopiclone does duck you up πŸ˜… so what is wrong with her to be on these meds and need a carer? My husband is my full time carer some I'm intrigued....

Ah zopiclone does duck you up πŸ˜… so what is wrong with her to be on these meds and need a carer? My husband is my full time carer some I'm intrigued....
She did go through the why's for propranolol, that's for her anxiety, but I forget the rest.
My bloke was on zopiclone for a very short period of time once, it zombified him.
He came off them very quickly😳

I think to be far she just take everything she as at the time to get her off her face she just a pill popper one day it be her down fall when she as a heart attack

I hate taking pills myself because of Side effects I get really scared about taking pills πŸ’Š

She did go through the why's for propranolol, that's for her anxiety, but I forget the rest.
My bloke was on zopiclone for a very short period of time once, it zombified him.
He came off them very quickly😳
Yeah they completely knocked me out! πŸ˜…

Hey guys, newbie here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I had never Heard of this girl before but thought I would have a read and wow! I haven't had the privilege of watching one of her lives yet.

I wanted to say that she isn't off her head just on her methadone and weed. I have been on methadone myself and have been clean for nearly 16 years now! But it doesn't make you 'gouch' out like heroin does unless you take way more than your meant to which she doesn't because she gets it daily except Sundays you collect that on Saturday. She is taking valium or some other 'downer' pills. It could be a wide range of many but lots of people sell there prescription tablets so they can buy heroin instead. If she is on a methadone script and has a worker she should be doing regular drug tests although if it's once a fortnight things may not show up.

I have found this thread highly amusing and your comments are hilarious! πŸ˜…πŸ’œ
Welcome and well done on being clean πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
I've seen her do one drug test on a live quite a while ago now and she did tell them it would show weed. Her old friend said she takes John's valliums as well as a bunch of other pills she's on.
Her lives can be something else, especially if she's in the Hilton or Superdrug πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
00D583C1-354F-41A7-941B-22854284409F.jpeg
I just about check on my drink reading this lol jealous please!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
View attachment 991328I just about check on my drink reading this lol jealous please!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wasting our lives? Bit of an exaggeration, wana see other people's threads this is nothing you need to humble yourself Julie love! Besides, I thought you wanted to learn how to read again so this will help you on your way πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.