Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry girls I’m back I had to do a little Asda shop put some electric on that I paid for myself because I’m not a little scumbag that begs off everyone her Internet is terrible though it does my head in xxxx and what does she mean medication I need my medication John I swear she got medication yesterday
She gets her medication daily, as an ex heroine addict I’m guessing it’s methadone on a daily prescription or something of the sort?

Reactions: 2
She gets her medication daily, as an ex heroine addict I’m guessing it’s methadone on a daily prescription or something of the sort?
Yeah Itskarmabishhhhhes had said about her daily methadone I'm sure, sure she had bother the other day when the chemist wouldn't allow John to pick it up so she had to ring her worker to get them to sort it

Yeah Itskarmabishhhhhes had said about her daily methadone I'm sure, sure she had bother the other day when the chemist wouldn't allow John to pick it up so she had to ring her worker to get them to sort it
What is ‘her worker’ what kind of worker?

Has she mentioned why she’s not at the hospital having all her operations she’s been going on about for days?

I thought you had to go to the chemist to get methadone tho my uncle had to go every day to take it

Sorry girls I’m back I had to do a little Asda shop put some electric on that I paid for myself because I’m not a little scumbag that begs off everyone her Internet is terrible though it does my head in xxxx and what does she mean medication I need my medication John I swear she got medication yesterday
Think she needs to collect daily don't quote me on that though.. prob cause she's a drug addict

Reactions: 1
What is ‘her worker’ what kind of worker?

Has she mentioned why she’s not at the hospital having all her operations she’s been going on about for days?
I'm not sure, when she rang they answered and said the name but I didn't catch it. I presume and may be way off that she's on an addiction type program and has someone assigned to help her, that or a social worker maybe? Maybe Itskarmabishhhhhes would know

Anyone know what happened to her promoting BonnieDollie? Or did she get dropped cause she said her products were tit
Bonnie actually popped on yesterday To talk to her I was thinking the same because I have not seen her for weeks

So she has three missed calls from the same number and she hasn’t even tried to ring them back it could be the hospital

It makes me laugh when she shots random words in her sentences to try and sound professional. She just said “I don’t want to take features away from my eyes by putting a big lash on” lmao! What???

• Haha
Is she having another takeaway this fat witch is had a takeaway every day for the last two weeks

It makes me laugh when she shots random words in her sentences to try and sound professional. She just said “I don’t want to take features away from my eyes by putting a big lash on” lmao! What???
She does it all the time, she did it the other day about pressed powders or something and I howled

I wanna know if she’s leaving them white lines under her contour and round her lips lmao! Surely not! Fingers crossed, she’s just baking

• Haha
bleeping hel she’s having a shower

Please make sure you take your methadone today girls lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like stars in their eyes only the opposite with Julie. She’ll go off live with a full face of makeup and come back with smoke all around her, week old eyeliner left on her eyes and absolutely off her face x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As her carer and if she is unable to, which she clearly is, can John not contact the hospital himself and organise all this for her? Should he not have been on at her or on the phone himself contacting the hospital to find out about the covid test, when she needs to stop eating etc. Seems like the carer is unable to actually care and not only that shares his own prescribed meds and god knows what else with her. Why is he getting money for being a carer!? 🤔 People abusing the system yet again 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.