Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the whole not washing thing has been this week with her she has had sex with John and she has been for a smear test now whether you are depressed or not you still wash before and after sex and you definitely wash before a smear test

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think a few of us here suffer with it and we struggle to see how she can go live everyday on the beg, is capable of doing her makeup and getting her clubbing clothes out but can't even wash her hands. It's over 2 days from she's had that makeup on her hands and she's been to the hospital in that time.
Why are people feeding her habit, encouraging her to drink and enabling her beggy behaviour!? Why are her girrrrrrrrls not encouraging her to do better, contacting her addiction program to let them know she's still abusing or family to see if they can get a good support group round her and help her once and for all. I get addicts can only help themselves and it shouldn't be on other people to help her but they're quick enough to watch and help her be worse, the fact people encourage and enable all this blows my mind.
This comes across like I'm blaming everyone else but I'm not, what I'm trying to say is them friends she's has round her are not true friends
I agreee she doses need help and not them keep feeding her habbits.... I swear they dont want her to loose weight all they do is feed her the wrong stuff.... If im honest i think they enjoy seein people trolling something just dnt add up ment to support her all there doin is bringing her down... I dnt feel sorry for her cause shes brought it all on her self but i do think they need to look at the bigger picture this sort of behaviour is not normal (same as lucy rose anit it)

And the whole not washing thing has been this week with her she has had sex with John and she has been for a smear test now whether you are depressed or not you still wash before and after sex and you definitely wash before a smear test

Openly admitted yesterday i wasnt on the live but heard it she stated she bleeds everyday for both parts then when doses she fill the need to show her ass and shes allways sat saying she dont wear underwear like think bk when u sat on that chair and shouted johnnnnnnn.....many times Get me some knickers i dnt have any on like you forget we dont.... How are people ment to belive what ya sayin when it dont add up....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That poor nurse/doctor that had to do the smear. She is repulsive. I make sure I wash just before I go to have mine done. There is no excuse for her doing that, it's not like she is out working all day everyday. Her only job is begging on TT. She's a vile human. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
These people sending her gifts want named and shamed on here for falling for her every word, unbelievable!

Reactions: 1
"Lovely seeing you get spoilt" is one of the comments I seen when I popped on there....I could think of nobody else least deserving of being spoilt than her

• Angry
Three days she’s had that make up on her hand now lol 😂 and them Leggins are the Leggins that she went to hospital in pure kipper lips 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
These people sending her gifts want named and shamed on here for falling for her every word, unbelievable!
Well, noodlepop_ gifted her a teddy and bexboomoo gifted her a Barbie diary with some pens. And they must have paid express shipping to get it to Julie in time for her op.
Do these grown women seriously not have anything better to spend their money on? Neither of those things are essential for a hospital visit.

I personally don't feel sorry for the people who waste their money on Julie at all, if you allow yourself to be manipulated out of your cash, then more fool you.
The thing that is infuriating is that there are hundreds of charities and good causes that could have done with a donation.

I thought her operation was today 🤔🤔?
Nobody but the surgeon actually knows when Julie's op is.
She's a compulsive liar and constantly exaggerates/fabricates for sympathy.
Only time we'll know she's truly in theatre is when she's off live for more than 2 hours during the daytime.

Thought she was going down ‘to surgery in the morning, then 6 hours later a blood transfusion’

Her words not mine

If all she got woz a crappy book and pens I don’t think I did too bad with the Wish List lol 😂 that teddy was not on the Wish List tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That eyeliner has been on her hand for days!!! So she hasn’t bathed or even washed her hands after the toilet and probably not even washed up or cleaned anywhere…

Reactions: 2
That eyeliner has been on her hand for days!!! So she hasn’t bathed or even washed her hands after the toilet and probably not even washed up or cleaned anywhere…
She just said it’s still on there because she’s testing how long the makeup is able to last. Yeah right 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry girls I’m back I had to do a little Asda shop put some electric on that I paid for myself because I’m not a little scumbag that begs off everyone her Internet is terrible though it does my head in xxxx and what does she mean medication I need my medication John I swear she got medication yesterday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.