Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a shit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a shit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Morning girls 💕💕💕💕 Wow I am completely shocked 😱 more people just keep joining us I love it 😍 she’s not going to have anyone left soon lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
That avocado’s went to her head hasn’t it? 😅

Waiting for someone to ask her where Beth is haha! See what excuse she comes out with

• Haha

fish12

Reading theses kinda post about not havin alot this breaks me.... I wish i could help everyone 😭 but no way of anyone messaging me as ive had to shut me profiles down to private cause of this situation 😭
No I’m good babe I got my mum and Brother they always help me out I hate to ask though i’m quite a proud person I’d rather struggle than ask I have always bin like it I was just using that as an example like there is single mums out there like me and that other lady that do you watch and it makes us down and upset and mad when we are struggling our self

I’m just so happy that we have this platform to let stuff off our chest because sometimes you just feel like you need to just put it out there don’t you and there is nothing Julie can do about it no blocking on here

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Where’s this Beth that was meant to be staying with her? Didn’t people send her money for taxi’s and a food shop for them?

wickedqueen4

Morning everyone, she obviously reads here if she is spouting it on her lives so why does she address other things that have been said but NEVER addresses the money that keeps being brought up in here, also her mods clearly read here who also supply her with money but are not even questioning this either, come on wake up giiirrrllllsss you are being taken for mugs.
Also a lot more than 7 here now can’t keep blaming the same people!!

She doesn’t give a shit about her story, it’s awful. That girls story is very touching. Unfortunately Julie always makes it about her.
Shes STILL making it about her why even mention about her and John. She's probably pissed off her minions are feeling sorry for someone else for once and not her.

fish12

Am I the only one watching out for these mods what they do and say lol 😂

Lol is the mod unblocking people 😂😂😂😂😂 yes 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha

fish12

£46 😱 that can feed me and my kids for a week I’m all down for treats but not every day like she dose it’s a jake 😡 and she’s Lost so much weight on take aways every day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I see the barcode is still there day 8 girls lol

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Well last night was laughable want it..... Never mentioned likes before but last night thats all she kept on about screenshotting her like

Katie got over 1 million likes last night and she never begged once for any of them or her gifts but she managed to buy a wig she wanted for a while and she showed proof of her purchase too with the gifts :) about time she had a smile on her face and her live was pleasent place to be too no drama if there was mods blocked them thats how it should be..

Im still recovering from covid had it since last week havent been well at all with it fingers crossed it clears soon

HOpe everyone is ok?
I don't watch Katie not because of any reason just haven't caught her live when am on. But see least she's using gifts to buy things herself and not drugs and tabs..

Spoke to soon she's live 🙄🙄

Hope you feel better soon hun

What a beg !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She also claims housing benifit which is paid straight to her, she's then ment to pay her landlord that and she hasn't paid him in a while, hence why she's always saying she can't pay her rent, she gets over 679 quid a month in benifit not including her PIP payments. She doesn't tell the DWP she is reviving money thru her tiktok WHICH IS NOW MANDATORY!
It's all money money money with Julie, makes you wonder where all that money is goin considering she's begging for tabs everyday without fail!!
That so called woman needs stopped!!!!
Hope she loses everything!!!!

fish12

Soon be time for her to come on if she does today are we putting bets on to see if the barcode is still on the hand lol that will be day 6 now

• Haha

fish12

Well that’s tonight‘s entertainment over for today girls Night night sweet peas ❤ Don’t forget to take your tablets girls 💕💕

I’m going to chill with a movie

• Heart

Bella29

Chatty Member
I cannot believe in the middle of her asking to donate to the poor little boys gofundme she starts speaking about her and her own “problems” too. Actually, i can believe it because it’s Julie but how sick can you be? That poor little boy is actually suffering and you make it all about you yet again. You’ve just tried to say you’ll be donating just not as much because of your issues but you get money sent 24/7 and prefer to spend it on your drug habit and takeaways.
This girl is literally the lowest of the low. Thinks about no one but herself

lushlips

Destination lashes who she got it off gets the products off Shein website. That's why I won't order as can get it much cheaper!

• Haha
  • Wow

PowerIsPower

Yeah, she’s begging for gifts and money using the excuse it’s for hospital lmao! Who needs all the shit she wants for hospital? Sorry, but it’s hilarious that people actually fall for this.
It went from 'I need a dressing gown and slippers' to 'I need a dressing gown and slippers and pyjamas' (even though one of her friends literally bought her pyjamas yesterday) to 'I'd really like a teddy bear, and a Barbie diary as well'. Why would you need a diary for hospital?

She's absolutely off her face and cannot stop herself talking about money and gifts. She's fixated. And she also cannot decide what's wrong with her... she keeps talking about maybe waking up with a colostomy bag but it's her fallopian tubes that she's getting removed.
It's just anything for sympathy. She brought up her dead ex in the hopes someone will buy her a teddy.
Someone with a victim complex like this cannot be helped.

Last edited: