Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She will buy her one anyway. She’s saying that palette is “on par” with Huda beauty. No HUNNIEEEEE! I can promise you it isn’t. She’s done swatches and one makeup look and the shadow is nearly at pan lmao! There’s a difference between a creamy, buttery shadow and the consistency of that palette.

Aw, no way she’s still got that makeup on her hands. I physically feel sick at this point!

• Sick
Reactions: 6

fish12

5CC4905C-5D29-47CA-8F3F-265350310FE5.png
lala Watch your back babe

If I was you I would try and find out this bird full name and where she lives because you may need it

• Angry

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Oh yes it's always JOHN JOHN like seriously get off your fat arse and do stuff yourself.

Might join you girls but let me get in live to beg first 😉..

Apparently needs wash every day with some stuff she got from hospital.. maybe it was a hint from them that she stinks🤣🤣

All this I have anxiety I can't leave the house.. happy enough when in the metro though begging love! Or causing a commotion in public.. hotel's, nail salon, super drug..

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
She’s so rude! That shauna has never commented before and asked a simple thing and Julie has gone in on her for absolutely no reason. She’s absolutely horrid and really thinks she’s something she’s not

Wow now blocked her, for nothing at all. That’s ok Julie, you are just adding more and more people on the list of those that hate you that used to support you. She has sent you money before as well you absolute user

guzzler.88

VIP Member
oh ffs now it`s emergency surgery lol. no bitch if it was emergency you would be there now...more lies from her vile fat mouth. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

fish12

Morning girls yet another day of the Julie show lol 😂 let’s see what today brings 😂😂😂😂😂

And the whole mental health thing I get it everybody is different everybody copes in different ways! But Julie is not the only person that’s had an hard life i suffer from mental health and have Panic attacks on a daily basis because I have had a horrible year I am not going to go into it but when I feel down I just clean the shit out of my house I do my hair my makeup because I don’t want people on the outside knowing my business and seeing me as weak i’m the kind of person fake it till you make it!!!!! it took me everything inside to go to the doctors and ask for help but I knew I had to for my kids because even know I was going through Hell I still had to get up every day and play mummy and put that brave face on

And I have tried to comment a few times on Julie‘s Live at my lowest and I just get ignored because all that matters is what she’s going through and her hard life

Last edited:

fish12

I have no idea what’s happening months ago with these people that she’s talking about the group of seven people so I can’t really talk on it all I know is what’s going on today and the stuff with Katie

I’m sorry but is this new video joke sorry I had a nap and I’ve just woken up to all this so this new video what the fuck is Katie doing forgiven this bitch i’m very disappointed Julie for the second time I was the one that put your address on here not Lala no one cares about your fucking emergency surgery that’s in 10 days stop fucking going on about it to get sympathy and I’m the one that has rang the benefits office to just to let you know

Julie and the police are going to do fuck all trust me they don’t give a flying fuck about this bullshit

Why do they always exaggerate so now you want to kill her dogs lol omg I swear these people I swear they make this shit up in their heads I don’t know about you girls but I am not stopping now until this bitch is bought down to her knees and this is coming from me not Lala i’m going to ring the benefits office every week until they investigate

Last edited:

lushlips

Let's see what today brings. That's if she even shows her face with the barcode on her hand still 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

fish12

Did you all see it I have the full video Julie was like no she wouldn’t talk about me like that lol 😂 bitch I’ve got the full video of a rip in the fuck out of you and your boyfriend

Her

• Haha
  • Wow

wickedqueen4

I love the “the promotion” videos she has been doing all week was a hoodie yesterday never seen that video get done, wonder when these companies will pull her up on the fact she takes weeks to promote them if she actually ever does before they stop sending her stuff it’s Thursday now and I don’t think I have seen one of these promo videos I could be wrong tho

• Heart

Xxlaalaa213xX

Like what the fxxk is wrong with the girl sits on live yet again calling people out for eyebrows ect calling them ***** seriously shes the biggest car crash goin like your world is far from prefect.... U want people to stop coming for u but u cant help ya self but not mention people seriously getin boring

THINGS IM BEHIND EVERY FAKE ACCOUNT I WISH THE POLICE DID TRACE THESES ACCOUNTS YOUR SEE ITS NOT ME SOME OF US HAVE A LIFE WE DO GET OUT HE HOUSE DONT SIT AND PLEAD OVER SOCIAL MEDIA

JULIE U NEED HELP.... IM NOT BEHIND ANY FAKE ACCOUNT WRITING STUFF U NEED TO STOP SLANDERING ME..... CAUSE U DNT HAVE PROOF OF THESES ACCOUNTS POLICE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U LIKE WE ALL DO

I know poor la man she could be on holiday to the moon with no signal and still get blamed! I really don’t understand even the businesses she “promotes” send her money for food or tabs and she says out loud “John get a £20” 🤣🤣 it’s quite comical that they scam people with items from wish only to be scammed off Julie junkie lips for drugs 😂👋🏽
SICK TO DEATH OF IT CALLING ME OUT WITH NO PROOF COULD BE ANYONE BEHIND THEM ACCOUNTS SHES OBESSED WITH ME SHE CANT STOP THINKING ITS ME LOL (PRETTY CREEPY REALLY)

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
She’s live, let the days entertainment begin

She’s mentioned tattle within 10 minutes of going live 😂 loser.

talking about how she will make money on OF with her stinky unwashed flaps
Talking about people not having respect 😂😂 Julie u have no respect for yourself by being a dirty tramp 🤮.. and Julie your mouth is vile the stuff you come out with! Calling people *****🤬 calling people who are trans a he when they are female!!

Everyone needs to report her to DWP!

And Julie! I ain't one the 7 you have never heard of me so shut up and sit down.. infact better go get a wash and clean your house tramp

• Haha

fish12

Darren the little bitch needs to fuck off cannot stand him either So who thinks that she is going to spend all this money that’s been given to her and not have her mate over

fish12

I don’t believe it’s just Katie and this Lala doing all this stuff to her she has a lot more enemies than that she is starting to become the most hated person on the platform but she’s just quick to blame them because it’s easy she goes on about bullying but yet she is the first one to bully everyone look out when Katie was down when she got attacked The whole next day Julie thought it be funny to get pissed on live and celebrate now I’m sorry but you do not kick someone why they are down yes Katie did wrong but she was down and you still carried on kicking her the next day all day

And have you noticed that she is the only one that can have a hard life you don’t know what I’ve been through over and over again like a broken fucking record shut the fuck up you’re not the only one that goes through shit and where does all their money go because he works she claims the sick plus she has and out she’s been struggling to pay her rent for like the last two months she reckons she has an hard life and she is struggling try having kids and being a single mum

varyingborders

VIP Member
I’m at football training with my son and I haven’t had my tea, I’ll just leave my PayPal link here.. 😉😉

😂😂 have I done it right or do I need to watch Julie some more? 😂😂

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
As if she's wearing a bodysuit with her tits hanging out and leather skirt to hospital tomorrow for all these tests 🙄🙄🙄 a would be in something comfy and easy for tests to be done.

• Haha