Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

The police are after us lol 😂 and we’re going to prison okay bitch please shut the fuck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Fuming cause she had to pay her rent, don’t we all?! What a terrible shame. Maybe she’d be able to pay for people to come over if she didn’t waste all her benefits on shit makeup before even paying her bills, imagine.

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

Hahahaa she’s mentioned this page and Laa just now

Allways doses wants people to stop talkin about her but sits sayin all that shit about others reading my name out public 🤔 listen i used me real name on this account cause ive had alot of hate sayin im on fakes well this isnt a fake account and i hope the police DO take on board this page cause then there see im not the only one dealing with her shit surely shes can see what shes doin cant talk about people everyday and think its ok (WHY DONT U TRY STOP TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE IN YA LIVES EVERYDAY)

I HAPPY SHOW THE POLICE WHAT U BEEN SLANDING OVER SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE TALKIN ABOUT KATIE B IN THAT WAY... IS NOT YOUR PLACE AND THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE THAT PROPLEY ALSO HEARD IT SHE CANT SIT AND SAY ALL I WANT IS THEM TO STOP TALKIN ABOUT ME..... WANNA LISTEN TO YA OWN WORDS EVERY FUXXKIN DAY U TALK ABOUT SOMEONE

So now shes called me name out over live im gettin alot of people try to add me lol but im not the person to to be public about my socail media so they wont see anything i dnt want them to see (like were have i mentioned her name here lol) laughable anit it....... Show me were ive mentioned her name she really is deluded

Last edited:
No way is the mod on here actually unblocking people 🤣🤣🤣

she’s VILE!! It’s the Julie show don’t you know no one else if allowed to have or being going through things it’s only her allowed 👊🏼

Xxlaalaa213xX

Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a shit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a shit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Thanx u for bein honest dnt let out the bag who u are cauze seriously this drama ive been thro anit been nice so please be safe 🙈

• Heart

DallyDoo

ive Just reviewed a Mars Bar and I’ll be doing a video about it later and my next review will be a Rampant Rabbit.
I'm jealous I can barely afford a freddo these days think I might put my paypal in my bio girlsssss or will one of yous add it to my wishlist

• Haha

sassysal72

BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff

PowerIsPower

I cannot believe how many people are allowing themselves to be brainwashed/used by this woman..

Between benefits, gifts, and begging, Julie must be raking in at least £1K a month. How have none of her minions thought to question why she can’t actually keep hold of any of the cash. Whoever her dealer is must be absolutely minted.

Reactions: 5

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Shes live in the pishy clothes she's been wearing all week, I genuinely feel bad for anyone that has to go near her. Why has she not bathed!? And if she has why has she put the same pishy bv clothes back on!? 😳
It fails me that some people lack basic hygiene. Especially when they know they are going for tests at a hospital regarding down below.

Honestly feel sorry for them nurses and Dr's

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Giving the dogs the bones! Clearly doesn’t know you aren’t meant to give cooked bones to dogs only raw. Also give the poor things some actual meat!

• Angry
  • Wow

DallyDoo

How on earth can her ‘fans’ and mods not see that she’s a compulsive liar who is absolutely fleecing them?!
Blows my mind honestly
Shes been banging on for months about getting her tubes out on the 7th of January, her first hospital trip and its been dragged out for as much as she can get out of it.
She said the letters tell me one thing and the doctors tell me another so I know that will be her next excuse for having bags packed etc but the original lady told her she wouldn't be in over night!

fish12

And for someone that cannot read you do so well coming on here every day reading this just can’t help yourself can you
If she ends up leaving TikTok I’m actually gonna miss you guys 😭 proper little community here all secret friends thanks to junkie jules 🤣❤
at least we will get to meet in the cells lol 😂

• Haha

emmy08

Both them pipping pills. I know who there contact is I'm telling Jim they have been discussing getting stuff on live. Not hard to find him either.

She's having a reaction to the tablets she's jsut taking. Obviously not prescribed to her

Last edited:

ghostish

why is it she has to have her arse wiped all day every day?
literallyyyy, (she makes me hate that word)
she's 30 odd! everybody babies her ffs
John do this .. slaps John .. John do that .. FFS JOHN .. gets him arrested .. John do this tho!
She's abusive, verbally and physically to the bloke.
she's a bully herself, bullying and harassing certain people, can't keep their names out of her mouth, has her rottweilers on lives.
Takes the absolute piss out of those suffering with the same things.
Takes full on advantage of sugar momma's and wannabes.
Erghhhh🤬