Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She ran a bath .. didn’t get in .. took them jarmas off .. washed and dryed them to put back on 👀🤣🤣🤣🤣 I believe you hunnie thousands wouldn’t 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Julie and Jon actually went over to Katies about 9month or so ago as friends from tt and they were all pissed taking god knows what while live. It all kicked off big style after a couple hours then police were involved and since then theyve hated each other. I just cant believe a word Julie says. Shes such a beg and she starts believing her own lies its sad as.

I really feel for that beaucosmetics shes had to defend herself and her business over and over again due to julies blatent lies yet her minions believe it. God help any business that gets involved with her.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Its not my business im not here for drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give your head a shake woman you dont know if you're coming or going on the daily.

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Begged money for drugs now telling John phone him and other 10er be there tomorrow. Embarrassing. Are these people stupid to be funding her drug habit 🤔🤔

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
omg! Finally a thread! I’ve followed her from the very first day she was on TikTok using johns account. She started off alright, seemed friendly and genuine but my god has she changed.

The second hand embarrassment whenever she is around the public bragging about her followers like she’s famous 😂 she doesn’t realise that most people follow her to watch the pathetic drama and constant lies that dribble from her mouth.

at this point I don’t believe a single thing she says anymore.

also why does she think she’s so hard? Talking about how people wouldn’t say it to her face, they absolutely would!Idiot

Also preaches about bullying etc but happily bullies everyone else that disagrees with her!

beaucosmetics did nothing wrong along with a lot of the original girls that were mods for her.

Also anyone noticed that whoever is her current enemy is blamed for blood sent to her address blah blah when that was apparently Laa. She can’t keep up with her own lies

Eurgh she’s just admitted she’s not bathed or changed her clothes for 3 days 🤢🤢 and she’s not wearing underwear 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
As if she just compared destination lashes pallet to nars does she even own a nars product to compare!

Honest review.. no its not honest at all when u compare products that you don't own!

sassysal72

It's la!😂
Whys she on about a bath in hospital? Me Julie love you can't even wash your hands at home what makes you think you're having a bath in hospital after your DAY PROCEDURE 🤥
She’s having a day procedure suck it up ….there’s people dying from terrible illnesses, I’ve just got out of hospital after 9 days not once have I shared it on social media apart from mentioning it here and now ..:

• Heart

DallyDoo

I would say the fact she used to be a heroin addict, the fact her ex frauded and stole from people while she was with him, the fact the police are still at her door every other week means people definitly know she is a wrongun and probs keep a wide birth from her when they see her in the street. I bet they cant stand her. No wonder shes got nobody around her but her daft minions and Jon, who lets be honest is only there for the carers and a roof.

I remember that time she was in Aldi and a woman in the shop asked her to stop filming and Julie caused the biggest scene ever till she left the shop and declared people always have a problem with her. Its because they can see exactly what you were, are, and forever will be an absolute dosser who thinks the world owes her something.
Same thing happened in superdrug too, and the Hilton 😂 she really thinks she is something, I'm a full time tiktokker don't you knaaaaa

• Haha

DallyDoo

Treats her mods like they are her staff members 🙄
I've heard her say several times about her spending all her time on TT and creating content so why shouldn't she get money etc out of it. I think her mods are long overdue a pay rise with the amounts she's rinsing out of everyone lately 😂

In the whole time I've watched her I have never heard her say about the likes, Katie hits 1million and boom there she goes, online and begging it for the likes now, so disingenuous I can't with her 😂

Last edited:

DallyDoo

It bugs the life out of me that one day it’s “from tomorrow, I’m not mentioning any of their names anymore” but then the first thing I’ll hear, soon as I click on her lives are “Katie this, lala that”. She could very easily literally not mention any of their names, turn her comments off and be done with it but she LOVES! The drama. I’m also confused is she on drugs or? Just as her lives go on, her speech gets more and more slurred and she droops and looks absolutely gone! I also don’t get the relationship dynamic between her and John? One minute anything he does has nothing to do with her and he doesn’t live there and so on but the next they’re trying for a baby which btw, without sounding awful would be absolutely catastrophic! I just cannot imagine them as parents, especially with the constant arguing and her sat on TikTok day in and day out begging for money for this and that. Saying she wants to try Estée Lauder foundation, so do I but you know what I probably never will and that’s fine. She lets her followers control her life, pretending John isn’t there and isn’t staying with her, so fuck if he is?! To say you’ve got a backbone lass, you don’t bloody use it!
The "dupes" for everything she has and how they're better, how does she know they're dupes? She hasn't tried the original so she's clearly watched other muas and forms her opinions off of what their opinions are instead of being honest and having her own opinion. She had a lip gloss on the other day and said it was exactly like fentys....you haven't got fenty makeup julie love you go for quantity over quality. I love me some cheap makeup brands don't get me wrong but if you're trying to be an "influencer" stick to brands you know and stop comparing everything to the high end version unless you have the high end version yourself

MORNING GIRLSSS ❤ Have yous took your tablets? Had a wash? Walked your dogs? Cleaned your house? Good then eat with me banter style…. 🤣🤣😘

remember how she was so drained and wanting to give up because of Katie, but then magically got a bungalow right beside her and “didn’t give a fuck and would see her soon” then got rejected for said bungalow only to be scared and drained again 🧐 remember when she was also in town after kissing the girl John told her to kiss and they argued and he got arrested 🤣 and what did she do? Get in a taxi with said girl and claim she was now a lesbian and she was gonna “shag her allover” then the live went off 👀 bad anxiety or bad case of being a using junkie dirty scrounging unwashed sl*g 🤥🤔

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff
Let’s not forget this is the same girl who hasn’t had a wash for at least 8 days….

• Sick
  • Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Her operation now 7 days time 🙄🙄

Now she's going to get her teeth done on finance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she canna even afford electric never mind finance

• Haha