Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

Is this bitch for real four weeks now all we bin listening to is her saying I’ve got cancer I’ve got cancer everyone feel sorry for me I’ve got cancer blah blah blah blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up you stupid fat bitch and you’ve not lost any weight you stupid fucking fat fuck

And she’s on about spreading love and being there for people what about your poor mate Beth that was going through a hard time she had no one that was desperate for your help and wanted to come over so bad no you didn’t fucking help her did you you took all the money and fucking spent it all on takeaways and weed and fags😡😡😡😡 Beth we are here for you babe when you are ready come join our lovely group of seven

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Still laughing at her nearly crying when shouting at Elsa 😂

Nearly crying because she’s terrified of Elsa the absolute twat

Also idiots in the comment saying how Julie wiped the floor with Elsa etc, Elsa didn’t get chance to say much as she blocked her 😂

Waiting for Elsa to go live now 👀

tiktokbeggars

For a woman who is all for being their for girls that need it and all the shite she chats out her mouth take your tablets oh your safe here to talk your not alone bla bla bla, it really is all bullshit and for her to look like she is actually helping girls who are vulnerable but in reality she’s not, I watched a live of hers a couple of weeks ago and I saw a youngish girl come into her live and comment something along the lines of if she never had her kid she wouldn’t be here right now. Said she has a partner but works all the time so is alone no one to talk to and was in a really dark place. So as usual julie coming out with her usual shit il follow you back and message you after the live and you’ve got all of us in here your not alone don’t say things like that etc. now for a start the girl was clearly crying out for help or a bit of support someone to talk to I don’t know but I took it upon myself to message the girl and make sure she was okay and she told me she wasn’t really but didn’t know who to turn to or what to do and she wanted to end her life, now imagine feeling like that and been in a state of panic of not knowing where to go and she’s went into that fat cows live and said that and just wanted to talk to someone and she couldn’t even be bothered to message the girl to see if she was okay and all the other girls on her live her mods saying to this girl your not alone you’ve got all of us anytime to talk to we are your support bla bla. Not fucking one of them in that live stream reached out to the girl to make sure she was okay!!! How fucking shameful 🥺🥺 I mean I know that they don’t have to but if I was on live and someone came into my live saying that I’d of made sure the person was okay. When I spoke to the girl she told me when she went into the live and tried to reach out for help they were all nice while on the live but not one person checked on the girl after saying we are all here for you and we know how much courage it took to come and reach out. She told me herself none of them bothered which is sad really because she had no where to turn and thought she could reach out to them and she felt embarrassed even trying to reach out to a stranger especially on a live stream and not julie or any of her fucking smelly minions could even check the girl was okay. That’s when you actually realise that her and all her mods her “girls” are full of absolute SHIT an I know you’ll read this julie cos your always on here reading, so you want to be ashamed of yourself fucking pretending to be there for all these vulnerable young girls that are trying to come for you for help for you to not bother your arse. Well I fucking hope that never ever happens to you or any of your mods where you feel so alone and you reach out to someone and they don’t bother. For someone who preaches this mental health and being there and supporting girls no you fucking don’t. Who are you kidding on🤯😂 the only thing you support you fat fucking cow is yourself your drug habit and food. Now do me a favour and go clean yourself your house and fucking feed your dogs some decent food for once instead of yourself. You’ve spent nearly £50 on a takeaway today as a treat for you and specky John so pull the money out to fucking treat your dogs to some proper food. Them dogs are neglected by you fat fucking disgrace!!!!! I think it’s about time someone reports you for neglecting them poor innocent dogs! They deserve better than you ya fishy cunt 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

• Sad

emmy08

Girls girls no more drama, next breath it's drama. She's bloody delusional

Its the nipples for me hahahaha. Here we go she's getting a joint, she will be stoned in 5

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I used to enjoy watching her. I thought she was down to earth and not putting on any fake front for tiktok, like alot do. So it was a nice change but soon seen her true colours.

However she blocked my friend and my friend was a bit upset as she has always been nice so I just went in and said I think she had been blocked by accident and then she went in on me randomly, started screaming and shouting at me and I got blocked too. She said it was because I was seen in KatieBees live. Which I definitely hadn't been. I didn't even follow any of KatieBees accounts. I've not once watched Katie's lives so I was completely confused and my friend definitely didn't watch of follow KB because she was such a loyal Julie supporter.

My friend was gutted though because she always sent Julie gifts and any company Julie repped she would use Julie's code and order the products. She's got things from BeauCosmetics when Julie was friends with her and when they fell out she was one of them who got blocked and had to faff on to get her products. She's ordered loads of glitters from SV with Julie's code, she doesn't even wear glitter and barely wears makeup but she done it because Julie was a rep for them. She has sent money before, gifts and when Julie originally said she was moving we offered to help and I have offered lifts before as we live nearby. When she's been stuck, drunk in town we've offered to go get her etc etc without saying too much on here we have tried to help.

So for us to be blocked we were absolutely blindsided. She doesn't know us or anything about us but it just showed that she doesn't give a flying crap about anyone, only what they can offer / give her. Then you are thrown out like rubbish.

No wonder she can't keep friends and has no "real life" friends.

I also don't blame Laa and the others for getting in touch with each other because I know when we were "chucked out" we were so confused we were going to msg her And ask what the hell but she would reply anyway as she doesn't care.

She messaged another girl saying she was bored of hearing about her mental health problems and she was using it for sympathy. This is from Julie who is all "you can msg me girls" "take your tablets girls"
Yeah Julie keep popping those pregabs pet and overusing prescription meds.

• Sad
  • Wow

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Bloody hell she’s gonna have no viewers left soon with blocking people for everything 😂

How is this giving any of us clout when you don’t know who we are 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Another takeaway :oops: …boils my piss how she gets all this food but claims she on her arse with money!!!! Shocking
Tabs, takeaways, makeup, money sent, I'm working full time and she's living the bloody high life while people run round lick her sweaty hoop. Yes Julie no Julie here's 50 quid Julie!!!

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She definitely reads here and bloody so she should! Far from jealous of you Julie, believe me!!! I may be ANGRY! At the fact you sit on your arse and have more than any of girls/guys that actually work but that’s just how anyone would be. I’d say fair enough if you’d worked your arse off but that’s not the case and I’m sure soon enough, benefits will be on your back. I followed you for months, always in your lives (obviously never got any interaction from you because I never gifted you but hey ho!) and one day, out of curiosity, joined Katie’s lives and then got blocked from your account and you know what, I’m glad I did. At least Katie is trying to better herself and doesn’t just want gifts, money etc. believe me darling you won’t be big and famous one day cause you’ve already blocked and therefore turned a quarter of TikTok against you.

• Heart

Xxlaalaa213xX

I agree and a lot did get said yesterday. But you’ve just got to keep strong babe if she wanted to make up would you go back xxxxxx I think she will not come on today or come on and say her mental health is really bad blah blah blah blah i’m so glad Banta queen put her in her place last night though 🙌🙌🙌 do you know Julie is fucking gutted it’s okay babe you’ve got Katie now lol 😂

This website always crashes for me
No chance in hell.... Im no fool i know never to trust this person ever again.... To much has been said and gone on but dosent mean i would troll her on fake accounts (i only say something when she calls me out) but i think she knows what shes doin to get the attention she craves on social media...

DallyDoo

Someone just asked is it day procedure 🌝🌝 one of you? Haha
Not me but she showed it in black and white on her paperwork so it baffles me why she's packing bags of shit 😂

ohhhh I wish I had a walk in wardrobe (Spare room) with the aroma of eau de Cigarette smoke clinging to all my clothes and accessories. I want her life so bad!
Don't forget the topnotes of dog pish and kipper lips

• Haha
So shock horror the horror herself is back on live with the caption "really struggling" yet again coming on with a sob story, she might aswel be hand tapping on the streets again!!!
A may sound like a bitch but Iv been there with her where I felt sorry for her and I genuinely thought she was being bullied and then as time went on I realised it was her that's the bully, but she's the kind of bully that plays victim!!!!!
Poor Kelly thinks the sun shines out her arse but Julie literally used to laugh behind Kelly's back and take her for every penny!! The girls are only relavent when they can give her money. She used to get me to ask the girls for lends she's just got no self respect or shame wat so ever.
Kayleigh her new bestie coz Kayleigh sends at least a tenna a day for tabs even tho she begs on live an hour later and amie 🤣🤣🤣 Omg little miss gangstmummy who makes fake accoubts of her fake boyfriend and then records HERSELF asleep to make out its her lad recording her (fpmsfl) amie is so deluded, countless phones calls of me and Julie and another girl where Julie does nothing but slag amie off, saying she doesn't trust her she's sly and then licks up her arse when everyone else falls out with her. No wonder lou is never around because she was am absolute EMBARRASSMENT to all her so called friends!!
When you see this shit happenin daily with her it really makes you wonder how she hasn't been slapped by now, but then again she ven lies about that, accusing that poor lad of punching her in the nose and then crys its broken while putting her slap Al owa her face!!!
Julie is an attention seeking narcasist. And I'm sorry to go here but for her accusing that man of doin what he did in the hotel shes sharp forgot about it, wouldn't their be a court case, there would have been forensics there would have been dna samples, there would have been kits that's needed to be tested, there would be a trail, she sharps talks about it to put on a sob story but it all doesn't add up, she brags about taking Katie and laa to court to so called slander but you would think she would take that man to court considering the police had all his details. I can't accuse her off lying but nothing adds up with it, that became my red flag with her and really seen her for wat she is and how dangerous that vile bully is....... There's literally a million problems with this bully that I can talk about, my experience hasn't even began with her yet until I see her face to face. The lies she told about me are vile and I can't wait to have my day with her. I'm not that far away from her pretty close tbh so that day will come......
I havnt even seen her live and I know she'll be sobbing and fake crying at some point and she'll beg for tab money she'll say her lekys gunna go out ( obviously she has Blackpool illuminations in hers coz that leky goes out daily!!!)..... Part 3 coming soon lol

• Haha

fish12

So John claims as well she’s just said John got backdated money when she moved in that’s it bitch you keep giving me all this info it’s all going in my little book

• Haha

anonymousmod

If this mod is a mod you got to give us something to go on so we no lol like unblocking everyone 😂😂😂 and filter the words money takeaway tabs Electric wish list so then people cannot comment them 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh I forgot she’s stoping the weed today 😂😂😂😂😂
Do ya know how big the block list is ? Has at least 4000 people in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
What do people in her area think of her ?
I would say the fact she used to be a heroin addict, the fact her ex frauded and stole from people while she was with him, the fact the police are still at her door every other week means people definitly know she is a wrongun and probs keep a wide birth from her when they see her in the street. I bet they cant stand her. No wonder shes got nobody around her but her daft minions and Jon, who lets be honest is only there for the carers and a roof.

I remember that time she was in Aldi and a woman in the shop asked her to stop filming and Julie caused the biggest scene ever till she left the shop and declared people always have a problem with her. Its because they can see exactly what you were, are, and forever will be an absolute dosser who thinks the world owes her something.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I would jus like to add (so mods don't delete the Thread for her not being eligible) she has well over 50k followers on tiktok so can have a thread. She uses an array of profiles as she is constantly getting banned from lives but needs the lives to scrat for money from her viewers, daily.

Her name is Julie Askew but here are a selection of usernames being used at the moment:

- Geordiejewelzofficial29
- RealGeordiePrincess29
- GeordiePrincess29Makeup
- TheGeordiePrincess29
- TheGeordieQueen
- GeordieQueen29

She is in constant drama with other creators and is just a general walking disaster but brings it on all by herself, however she is a typical narc as she always plays victim. Never ever her fault. She can turn the fake tears on within seconds.

There's so much to mention as a recap that I would even know where to start however the last few weeks her mods have started blocking people that actually support Julie so this has upset a lot of people as they've donated and helped her when she's needed it. Her mods are also telling her people have been saying things or watching people's lives that Julie doesn't like and Julie is then blocking them people when in fact it's not true or she has thee wrong person. This has left a bad taste in some nice people's mouths and I think it's going to be her downfall if she keeps blocking the actual supporters.

Some of the girls she's blocked have followed and supported her from the start throughout everything, ordering from any businesses she promotes to try and help, sending money when she's needed it, offering lifts etc and now have been blocked for no reason.

She needs to unblock everyone and start fresh otherwise she is going to end up on a massive downfall.

She rambles on that she promotes positivity, girls supporting girls and mental health however blocking people that have supported her has left these girls in a bad way mentally as they have done nothing wrong. If anyone questions her about it they also then get blocked immediately.

Where to start girls.... Rant away....

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So I have popped into this girls live and to be honest she does my nut in after a few minutes. But she is always sat in the same place, wearing the same thing, doing make up EVERY time. Like she plays a live on a loop 😅 strange bird

• Haha

fish12

That’s shit destination lashes woz only saying The other week on live she wants to help single mums lol 😂 help what rip them off I got them for 1.40 and free shipping

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
I’ll be surprised if she hasn’t lost a ton of followers after yesterday. Her true self really showed the more drunk she got. Threatening people, asking people for money for a taxi so she could go to Katie bees and chin her, flashing, demanding poor mrglasgow who was actually working and in the middle of a reading to go live with her to fix their friendship, hurling abuse at people in the comments section.

that poor lass Danielle who was meant to be going out with her ended up threatening to harm herself and calling an ambulance apparently and Julie didn’t care one drop. Not as supportive for people’s mental health as she likes to claim huh.

I expect radio silence today from her where she thinks people won’t remember her vile behaviour

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6