Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff
We all know shes going use the excuse ohh I asked and begged them to let me home... nahhh hun was day surgery from start 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
BATH in hospital she will be lucky if she gets a bed bath there’s no bloody staff the NHS are on their arse their literally working 16 hour days , trust me I’ve witnessed it 3 times over 4 months , does she think she’s going pvt !!!! it will be in and out unfortunately Julie , no need for a suitcase full of stuff
They will be having her in and out once they've smelt her fish Quay fanny

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
You just know some of them have "full time yummy mummy" on their Facebooks 😂😂
hahha exactly that your right, absolute ***** aren’t they! Why isn’t that chickenmamma mod anymore? Did something happen there?
Also when she was on her rant about BQ the other day saying ‘no one tells me who i can and cant speak to’ but its ok for her to block anyone that even watches KB, so is that not trying to control ya followers 🥴 hmmmm pot, kettle.

Few months ago she said she is now into a size 14, jesus dont be so ridiculous love! Theres a difference between a 14 fitting you and trying to squeeze your flab into a 14, doesn’t mean it fits. Urgh, smelly bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

fish12

You have proven nothing love where’s all the receipts Julie love come on let’s c them all

DallyDoo

Who just called her fat cause she’s blaming this page 😂 saying the same name is on here haha! And yeah, she promotes hair extensions now apparently? You’re not a promoter if you’ve just bought something from a small business Julie lmaooooo!
I can hand on heart say I don't have a fake page and I don't know La and her "stalkers". There's more than the chosen 7 that don't like you and see through you Julie love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Nah that’s not cool what she’s doing like, has someone recorded it for Laa to report to the police?

Talking about your kids and mum

What is she doing! That is so dangerous

emmy08

That bath she ran last week is gonna be baltic now.
I'd hate to smell her house. I bet it's stinking. Never ever see her cleaning, never mind cleaning herself.
As for that Amy, what a tit. I feel sorry for her kids, she constantly on this fat cunts live being tik tok police. Must get a thrill out of it cause her life is so bloody boring on her universal credit. She's got a name for herself now cause of it

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Oh really

all these people that suck up to her make me just as mad as she does lol

WHY
where I’m from people like her are just dirts who people avoid at all costs. How she has followers is beyond me.

DallyDoo

Hey guys, newbie here 🙋🏻‍♀️
I had never Heard of this girl before but thought I would have a read and wow! I haven't had the privilege of watching one of her lives yet.

I wanted to say that she isn't off her head just on her methadone and weed. I have been on methadone myself and have been clean for nearly 16 years now! But it doesn't make you 'gouch' out like heroin does unless you take way more than your meant to which she doesn't because she gets it daily except Sundays you collect that on Saturday. She is taking valium or some other 'downer' pills. It could be a wide range of many but lots of people sell there prescription tablets so they can buy heroin instead. If she is on a methadone script and has a worker she should be doing regular drug tests although if it's once a fortnight things may not show up.

I have found this thread highly amusing and your comments are hilarious! 😅💜
Welcome and well done on being clean 👏🏼 😊
I've seen her do one drug test on a live quite a while ago now and she did tell them it would show weed. Her old friend said she takes John's valliums as well as a bunch of other pills she's on.
Her lives can be something else, especially if she's in the Hilton or Superdrug 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sweethome

I never ever usually would post but the last few days I have become disgusted at her behaviour.
I know what it’s like to be genuinely ill to the point I was having my intestines pushed back in after a c section and loosing family members to cervical cancer. I do feel sorry for her but she is a product of her own making! She gets plenty of government money and she begs people to pay for her drugs and habits while some of us really struggle daily!

none of these brands should be giving her anything as she is not a super star like she makes out! Get off the drugs, get healthy get clean and stop your begging!

ivf I am shocked they would even think of considering her for this the state of her and her life and I hope the dwp do fully investigate her!

julie open your eyes love you are a mess get your life sorted and get a bloody job and stop the scrounging!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Same clothes, slept in make up = still no washed 🤮🤮

She just told John they need have sex today.. you need a bath love before anyone woke wanna touch u 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

dollyxxxx

3 day old pants chucked on her wall to “stick” and getting her gash out on live. If that doesn’t show you type of woman she is then god knows lol

• Sick

fish12

I was thinking the same where is her friend I bet when she comes back live she doesn’t even mention it too busy talking about Lala lol 😂 that video though take it as a compliment babe she’s getting you more famous if anything honestly don’t let her get to you xxxxx me and my friend on here though i’m not going to say who it is but we get a kick out of this shit I love to see how far you can push them before they bite back it gives me a buzz lol 😂 I could do this shit all day

Don’t forget she had a business meeting that’s right a business meeting lol 😂 with Mad house and then she was ringing her friend

• Haha
Well I've been watching Julie for a while and at first I'm ashamed to admit I did think she was getting bullied as I only seen a few of her lives and caught the back end of the gossip.. but after joining her lives more recently and silently watching her, gifting her, supporting her, never getting involved with drama, I can safely say I have seen another side of her recently. I wasn't going to comment on anything as I'm not really the type but wow! I can totally see where everyone is coming from now!!! People stick up for her without knowing ins and outs (I was that person once) and they're just a name in the long line of people she's going to make a mug of eventually.

She’s so rude! That shauna has never commented before and asked a simple thing and Julie has gone in on her for absolutely no reason. She’s absolutely horrid and really thinks she’s something she’s not

Wow now blocked her, for nothing at all. That’s ok Julie, you are just adding more and more people on the list of those that hate you that used to support you. She has sent you money before as well you absolute user
Yes I noticed this too, I'm sure she has sent money to her PayPal a few times, she's just constantly getting what she wants from people then when she gets bored or people start seeing through her shit, she fucks them off for her new lick arsed. I seen her do the same to another girl the other week and she asked a question and everyone of her little minions jumped on the poor girl and went in on her and she got a block too! Vile!

Part 3 of me rant about a binty beg called Julie.... Let's back to it, well you will all kinda figure out who this is by this part, me and Julie began to talk to each other more when she showed John my profile pic and he immediately recognised me from where we used to live, yes me and John have been friends for years, she keeps saying 10 years but it's not it's actually 14 years iv known him. John used to be a propa Jack the lad back in the day, always a boys boy aways had the gang around him everyone got in with John then I moved he moved and we never seen each other for years only passing places, then obviously I spotted him on Julies live, she was shouting at him calling him really bad words and stuff and I actually started with her since I seen it was John, but John said leave it and I did, he told her me and her shud be frimeds so we gave it a go. Started talking to her more about makeup and stuff and we got on mint, I went to hers to chill but ended cleaning her "walk in wardrobe" ( which is just a normal bedroom with clothes in NOT A WALKIN WARDROBE!)
And then the shit began, Julie was told by one of the girls that a business in tiktok was slaggin Julie off for working with a bother business, then that's wen shit hit the fan!!!
(You probs know who I'm talking but I don't want to bring her name up. I resecpt her to much to blast her name all over my rant, so we'll call her bella )
When Julie found out about 'bella' shit hot the roof, got so so angry and started saying she was Guna destroy her business and that she would have no buisnness without her, she told the girls on live and they all jumped and starting hating on 'bella' even me, I was asked to watch her lives to see what they were talking about and stupid me I did, I always stuck up for her bcoz she's so good at playing victim and manipulating situations and making people feel sorry for her. She literally tried to ruin Bella and John told her to stop loads, she would make lie after lie wen John would come in she was like "this one's done this this ones done taht" twisting his head, John doesn't know whether he's coming or goin with her, I don't know why he says there togeather he asked me if I had any friends for him and I said yes and she burst out "NOOOO" She happily told me in weatherspoons IN FRONT OF HIM that she's doesn't want to be with him but she doesn't want anyone to be with him!!!! " but she's alowd to shagg anyone she wants. Shes alwod to flirt online and flash her bits but if someone tried out with john she'll go mad. She abuses him to the max AND HIS GRANDAD (*** who is in face the guarantor for her house, he has to pay for all rent she's missing he pays for damages and he's the reason the landlord won't come out to fix her toliet, there's to many problems with the property. John's grandad pays everything for the house, the carpet that John left his job for his granda has to fork out 3 grand for the full house to be carpeted... She even uses his grandad because he's a wealthy man)
Shell call John some evil eveil words, heart breaking names, thro stuff take his medication, get the police on him and kicks him out at stupid o'clock in the mornings when she's reked or pissed. She's punched John and cried that John's punched her. Iv never once heard him speak to her like she does to him. I feel so sorry for him but then again he's doin it himself when he goes back to her.
John and Julie are both money hungry, next we'll get into the night I went out with her in my next part!!!
Won't be long gals making a brew..... This is the place iv been looking for lol!!!

Did I just hear that right her dog has a big massive cancer lump and she’s done nothing about it
Holly has tumors all over her body, she was nearly dying last year and she raked in gifts to make out as though she needed money for holly wen she didn't, she used that dog for animal lovers to feel sorry for her and give her!!!
Someone said they would send threats for Holly, she said she would rather the money so she can buy her treats as Holly's a fussy eater....... Holly's NOT a fussy eacter Julie wud just say that!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Bella29

Chatty Member
Why does she think the ‘website’ is just a website made for her, about her 🤣 ya not famous love.
It’s hardly a bullying website, its no different to speaking to ya mates and having a bitch on. Were not saying it directly to her, her problem if she choses to read it.
That mod tiktokmummy, urgh shes vile scummy mackem, none of them must work as they mod all day long, they think its there job , being a mod for a smack head haha
Surprised she hasn’t changed her FB job title..

‘Currently works at ‘being a MOD for a smack head who thinks she’s famous’ 😂😂😂

• Haha