Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxlaalaa213xX

You don't just join Julie's lives and be made mod. The mods know what they are getting themselves into as they would of been involved for a while.

I do agree they might feel stuck once in and realise how toxic, negative and draining she is but they're adults, she isn't going to do anything she says, she never does so she definitely isn't one to be scared of. Yes she will make lies up on her lives about you but let her most people know she's lying and watch because it's a shit show everyday. It's car crash TV, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't help but look.
Most of the peoples shes fell out with have to watch cause the stuff that comes out her mouth wow you got to be ready for the bk lash of trolls that come with it seriously some of the stuff i got sent is vile... And from person in question too ive learnt me lesson many of the people shes fell out with have come to me and told me the storys some of the storys are so stupid to why they falling out ( i stopped gifting and sending money) she will only add you if your a gifter lol

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
I can’t keep up with her, she gives me whiplash. One second she’s not blocking people and the next she is.
Does she even know what lies she tells

mzcklex

I dunno if she’s on pregabs and smoked a joint or something like that but it’s proper messing with her tonight like

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Morning girls ❤ So I got sent the paperwork that she put on her live last night about this emergency surgery that is very important and urgent lol 😂 what an absolute joke so she’s been lying all this time I thought she was waiting on a phone call but the operation is in 10 days time and it’s Day surgery lol 😂
What a stinking fat liar she is i can`t stand her, she fkn eats the cigs. begging bitch.