Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait was I the only one on the live not long ago when she said she’s lost like 5 stone and is only 12 stone now? 😂 I laugh everyday at that comment

She must be stupid saying that Bcos to say she’s into her beauty, makeup blah blah blah there’s no way her eyebrows would of been that thin a year ago. Them eyebrows are from the 90’s to about 2010 at a push the lying cow!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Wait was I the only one on the live not long ago when she said she’s lost like 5 stone and is only 12 stone now? 😂 I laugh everyday at that comment

Think she means one of her ass cheeks weigh that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Xxlaalaa213xX

Ive just been sent that johns accounts been taken down.... 🙈 Poor john i think thats cause she uses his account

emmy08

Taking bath products in her hospital bag. It's not a hotel love!!! But not taking the shimmer cream incase she gets an infection. Is she wired up right?? You can't have a bath or use any form of bubble bath if you have an open wound!!! The bath stuff will do the same as the shimmer cream and cause infection. Fucking idiot

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Morning girls I wonder what today will bring lol 😂 don’t forget to take your tablets girls

Yesterday was so funny when They was talking about this and us they were saying how dare they go for her mods lol 😂 that mummy of 4 thing was on one so funny 😂
one time I don’t watch her live and I miss it! Damnit haha

DallyDoo

I cant watch she's still got that makeup on her hands it actually makes me heave seeing it now
I look forward to the updates though 😊

Last edited:
Question is why she hiding him?

No suppose to be there or is it for sympathy so people give her money and gifts
Probs claiming on her own shame I've already grassed her to the social might just post the link for everyone else to do it to

Attachments