Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I’ve been watching her live for about an hour today John isn’t there but he fucked it for her when she mentioned something about the dog pissing and he said something and everyone heard so now we know he’s been there the whole time shes
Just been trying to hide it for whatever reason, oh she’s got someone else to buy her food tonight 😂 and the dogs pissed again. Maybe if she let the poor soul outside he wouldn’t piss inside ffs!
She screams at the dog for doing it aswell and says she's let them out loads today but she forgets she's sat on live the full time not once have I seen them dogs let out!

I definitely think somebody should contact them
She screams at the dog for doing it aswell and says she's let them out loads today but she forgets she's sat on live the full time not once have I seen them dogs let out!
Maybe the RSPCA need to be called as well then because they will go in the house and if they see that there is shit and piss everywhere and the dogs are skinny she’s in big trouble I don’t think I’ve ever seen her feed the dogs
Well it says it all when ralphie ends up eating full tubs of butter all the time when she does her shopping 🤣🤦‍♀️

Bella29

Chatty Member
Yeah Itskarmabishhhhhes had said about her daily methadone I'm sure, sure she had bother the other day when the chemist wouldn't allow John to pick it up so she had to ring her worker to get them to sort it
What is ‘her worker’ what kind of worker?

Has she mentioned why she’s not at the hospital having all her operations she’s been going on about for days?

fish12

Im so glad that this has been created honestly! I’ve been suspicious of things she says etc for ageeeeees and it’s good to see its not just me

Someone has ordered her food, again
I seen that someone as ordered her pizza I swear to God it winds me the fuck up man

fish12

She gets her medication daily, as an ex heroine addict I’m guessing it’s methadone on a daily prescription or something of the sort?
I thought you had to go to the chemist to get methadone tho my uncle had to go every day to take it

She’s going on like banter queen and Katie bee combined! She’s saying it’s bullying in here but if there was a thread made of all the things Julie has said and called people it would be 10x worse than this thread

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
“Let’s get the gifts in today”
Is she for real? Btw, has anyone reported her to the benefits or will they just look into her bank etc. soon as she applied for them anyway?

fish12

Don’t she have a
I think ya find there all old parcels shes opened them but got to do a review on them she hasnt had time to do in that box she had 🙈 wonder what today will bring if shes not banned
Don’t she have another hospital appointment today Or something

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
He is definitely there because why is she in the other room she never goes in there and she reckon she’s cleaning up but she’s actually done fuck all

Question is why she hiding him?

No suppose to be there or is it for sympathy so people give her money and gifts

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Honestly no joke it's disgusting how much people give her when there is genuine people struggling!

Jesus now she's saying her hands are black when she wakes up in morning cause the pain!