Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She recons she’s a rep for soooo many ppl but forgets the day before or the company’s actually come in and say she’s actually bought it 🤣

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes back on after a few days "off" screaming on about her supposed stalker & everyone else whose after her again. 🤣 @makeupbygeordiejewelz

Part 3 of me rant about a binty beg called Julie whos alwod to flirt online and flash her bits but if someone tried out with john she'll go mad. She abuses him to the max AND HIS GRANDAD (*** who is in face the guarantor for her house, he has to pay for all rent she's missing he pays for damages and he's the reason the landlord won't come out to fix her toliet, there's to many problems with the property. John's grandad pays everything for the house, the carpet that John left his job for his granda has to fork out 3 grand for the full house to be carpeted... She even uses his grandad because he's a wealthy man)
Shell call John some evil eveil words, heart breaking names, thro stuff take his medication, get the police on him and kicks him out at stupid o'clock in the mornings when she's reked or pissed. She's punched John and cried that John's punched her. Iv never once heard him speak to her like she does to him. I feel so sorry for him but then again he's doin it himself when he goes back to her.
John and Julie are both money hungry, next we'll get into the night I went out with her in my next part!!!
Won't be long gals making a brew..... This is the place iv been looking for lol!!!

Holly has tumors all over her body, she was nearly dying last year and she raked in gifts to make out as though she needed money for holly wen she didn't, she used that dog for animal lovers to feel sorry for her and give her!!!
Someone said they would send threats for Holly, she said she would rather the money so she can buy her treats as Holly's a fussy eater....... Holly's NOT a fussy eacter Julie wud just say that!!

Bella29

Chatty Member
this is my thoughts exactly! No one knows the full picture except those involved and here isn’t the place for all of that.
The comments on here are regarding what we’ve all seen for ourselves. It’s not for a one sided story from things that have happened months previously.
Exactly that. No one else needs to be brought into it, the thread is about Julie and that’s it

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Imagine paying her to teach you how to do makeup. My relative does that and she has certificates and everything not cheap dupes of brands and absolutely no clue 😅

You can clearly tell she’s on something all the time and I remember someone saying what tablets you take and she started going on about vitamins jahahahah

Doesn’t she have to go to the chemist every day to get her meth am sure she doesn’t get it to take home cos she’s on stuff !!!
She just takes John's medication home and takes that instead or her pregabs 🤢