Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

Oh how exciting, i would feel like Julie getting my 3 meals a day brought to me sitting talking shit with the girrrrrrrls be like a holiday for me 😂
I woz thinking the same time away from the kids and being a mum time away from life braiding girls hair what’s not to love 🙌 I’m all down for that please take me

Reactions: 1

fish12

More stuff then she needs its gettin bad anit it she needs help not money to make her worse seriously im so glad i dnt have any contact with her at all police asked me to not give her a reaction and all this stuff goin on all theses fake accounts bein made she WILLBL SEE non of them are me.... Seein she knows who they are why dnt she take her own advice in her live and show proof of eveything if all this stuff about all theses people is true and she has the proof show it... Cause id love to see what she thinks shes got on us girls that have littery walked away from her and not said or dne anything people will belive what they want if u think im the person she MAKES ME OUT TO BE thats your opinion..... She causes her own upset by bein live allday in the firein line of trolls world wide she dnt have a clue who they are thats whys she quick to finger point before knowin...
She’s obsessed with you she was talking about you again today she’s just addicted to this life now she’s addicted to getting gifts she’s addicted to money she’s addicted to drugs she’s addicted to shopping she’s a hoarder she definitely needs help and all her fans and mods are making her worse Love in the walk-in wardrobe though God I wish I had a room with some rails in lol 😂

B388762D-F86E-41C6-A7C2-9070D72385BF.png

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Nope it's on the 25th, fasting from midnight and it clearly states on the letter it's a day procedure and she won't be allowed to drive herself home so must have someone collect her 🤥🤥🤥
How on earth can her ‘fans’ and mods not see that she’s a compulsive liar who is absolutely fleecing them?!

fish12

Fatty is live lol she’s like come on girls let’s get the likes lol 😂 No because you’re not jealous are you Fatty

• Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
Someone gave her £35 through PayPal 🙈 as if slyly dropping hints about having no electric and no way to get home would be a priority when you're supposedly about to get an operation to get your tubes out. I don't know why I'm so shocked, they're mostly all the same on TT now, it's sickening
Disgraceful.

fish12

Anyone know what happened to her promoting BonnieDollie? Or did she get dropped cause she said her products were shit
Bonnie actually popped on yesterday To talk to her I was thinking the same because I have not seen her for weeks

So she has three missed calls from the same number and she hasn’t even tried to ring them back it could be the hospital

fish12

Absolute madness, they're all enabling her!
Wine!? Is that wise or is she trolling her because the drama that comes with Julie on the booze!?
I might get myself a bottle and tune in later folks 🥂😂
I’m feeling you there babe I may get myself a bottle of wine and a takeaway paid for by myself and have a bath put some clean PJ‘s on lol 😂

Shes going to start an only fans in a couple of month shes saying 🤮🤢🤮
Hahahhaa people will only pay her to put her bits away no one wants to see that 🤣She's been saying this as long as she's been saying she's going on geordie shore 🤣

Shes going to start an only fans in a couple of month shes saying 🤮🤢🤮
Please love I'll pay a tenner a week for you face to dissappear off this earth

Thats shocking how would she feel if someone was recording if her child was in that pool that day she did show people in the pool u can see in the video she also sounds like she got a problem with someone that gay or trans in the video why would u even question someone telling u not to record in a place were people are in swim wear then went to the front desk to complain about him he didnt do nothing but ask her to turn the live off she states in video its a man his balls anit dropped 😳

Attachments

• Haha

DallyDoo

Has anybody actually noticed that poor princess Geordie doesn’t get as many views as she used to maybe people are starting to see her for her true colours i’ve just gone onto her live she has 50 views i’ve just been onto Katies she has over 350 lol 😂😂😂😂 but no Julie is famous
She only gets the views when she's out in public because people want to watch the next drama unfold 😂

DallyDoo

I cannot believe how many people are allowing themselves to be brainwashed/used by this woman..

Between benefits, gifts, and begging, Julie must be raking in at least £1K a month. How have none of her minions thought to question why she can’t actually keep hold of any of the cash. Whoever her dealer is must be absolutely minted.
Shes been on mentioning her electric will be off in the morning again 🙄

Xxlaalaa213xX

I'm a close friend of one of the company's (mad house) and I wanted to say that if addresses of customers were given out to people then the company's would be breaching data protection and there would be a court case for the company and potentially the company could be forced to shut down. Anyone who is will to take the risk of loosing their company like that is crazy. I was sent this thread by a friend of mine who knows I'm close with mad house and I wanted to let you no that if you ordered from there then no ones address would be leaked and she doesn't even know anyone's real names. She only knows who people are when they message her to tag them in the tik toks.
Agree totally but still dnt trust sorry.... This person has caused me and alot of others alot of trouble on social media bullying when she calls people out also address and phone numbers because a fake account that could be anyone world wide decides to troll her listen each person to there own but myself dnt trust the hole situation.....!!! I know theses people only let her work for them but nothing safe 😏