Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DallyDoo

Am sure he was taken away other night by police as they appeared for a welfare check 👀 then he was gone.. night the takeaways was ordered..

Something very strange cause she called him that night and was on about there relationship needing fixed so this doesn't happen again..
You wouldn't know what to believe but that sounds the most likely. I only seen it where she said he was away to work with his grandad for a few days and his grandad had given her tabs 🙄

Reactions: 1
And the whole not washing thing has been this week with her she has had sex with John and she has been for a smear test now whether you are depressed or not you still wash before and after sex and you definitely wash before a smear test
That poor nurse/doctor that had to do the smear. She is repulsive. I make sure I wash just before I go to have mine done. There is no excuse for her doing that, it's not like she is out working all day everyday. Her only job is begging on TT. She's a vile human. 🤢

• Sick

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Sorry girls I’m back I had to do a little Asda shop put some electric on that I paid for myself because I’m not a little scumbag that begs off everyone her Internet is terrible though it does my head in xxxx and what does she mean medication I need my medication John I swear she got medication yesterday
Think she needs to collect daily don't quote me on that though.. prob cause she's a drug addict

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Here she goes with the whole “I’m not reacting anymore”. She literally says this everyday and then brings up people herself 😅

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
She just had her arse out and everything, she’s just been blocked I think but no doubt she will be back on one of her many other accounts.

She’s back on geordieprincess.29

Think she’s gonna switch to Instagram