Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
People think they have to gift her and send her stuff for her to continue doing content and it’s totally wrong! I’ve never ever known any “makeup influencer” to turn around and ask their mods and people watching for internet top ups and God knows what else. You could buy all this stuff yourself Julie if you didn’t prioritise you drug habit!. Between you and John, you definitely have more than a lot of us!

A camera now?! This is actually getting me so mad! I’m livid! Every minute she “really wants or needs” something else!

Now she’s saying she needs to get excited about new pyjamas and stuff otherwise she’ll just sit and think and basically be depressed. She honestly begs more than the man on the corner in my local town! She needs to honestly behave!!! It’s getting absolutely ridiculous now. Guilt tripping people into buying her stuff otherwise she’ll be depressed, it’s disgusting!

Also if people don’t gift or send her money, she’s nothing to them! Notice how all her mods and favourite people, “her girls” are the people who she benefits from. If all the gifts and stuff were gone tomorrow, she’d be nowhere to be seen. She doesn’t do makeup because she loves it and whatever other bullshit she chats, it’s because she knows she gets free shit and money. It’s also the reason, when she takes her “TikTok breaks” it never lasts for more than a day cause she either realises she needs money for something and has none or she’s addicted to being sent gifts and “promotion packages”.

I’ll add on as well that every time she gets gifted something from her wish list it’s “I’m gonna do you the best opening video ever!” Cause she thinks people will keep buying her stuff cause she’s giving them a shout out and stuff. Sorry, I’m just on a pure rant today! She’s pissed me right off!

Throwing it in that her tablets going to break anytime soon as well now, hoping someone will buy her one of them and they probably will. I love how she does that fake cry face and sniff up when she gets gifted. She’s addicted honestly!

Also how is John her carer when he apparently doesn’t live with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

PowerIsPower

The way Julie is bossing John around on this live....
She actually thinks he is her servant.

One of her 'giiirrllsss' just transferred her £10 for cigarettes and she's just ordered John to go and withdraw the tenner and ring some man for her? Presumably about drugs.

• Wow

NotLoopyLou

Watch she won’t address the John speaking to a 17 year old behind her back either 😂 only picks what she wants from here and puts it down to all of us being ‘jealous’ of her

Is there any legitimate way to take her down? Not even down to her being a bad role model but she’s got to be breaking some if not several rules regarding her payments etc

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Omg! I was gonna say, you can see the ringlight behind her in that review video so therefore she is using lighting lmao! She’s back on live now in yesterdays makeup, probably testing how long it lasts again 🤥

Someone just accused her of copying Katie’s hair haha! She’s fuming!!!
See I think its vile how she calls Katie him 😐 how can people laugh at that? Disgusting in my eyes

• Angry

fish12

Hope yous have got your cuppa in hand and your comfortable coz the shitt shows about to begin!!!
When I first came across geordie fuccin princess it was on my fyp when she had that bright green makeup on (you know the look am talking about girls lmfao pmsl lol) and she was being ladged in her comments and I felt sorry for her so I started trolling the trolls for a laugh, she then made me mod on her account and that's where it all started, I then started goin into the lives more often as there was always some kind of drama ( who doesn't like a bit gossip thar) so I stuck around to see why everyone hated on her so much didn't take me long to find out why as she was always hinting or asking for lends of tenna here there an everywhere. Started making frimeds with some of the other mods on her live and we decided to make a mod chat group on watsapp and then the real shit show began!!!
Constant drama about laa and Katie, now before I go any further I will honestly hold my hands up and admit I WAS A FUCCIN FOOL for believing her lies about laa and Katie but mainly laa! I fell for that shit, and I took Julie's side without even knowing everything and that was a big mistake, there's no proof of the things she's said about that woman because the things she said never happened!!!! That's why no one sees the proof coz it's all lies!!
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could hag them off.
Then came the begging!!! The constant voice notes of her crying that she had no tabs "a can't cope anymore av got no tabs" boooohoooo kinda shit, literally leaving voice notes of her screaming coz she had no tabs. Her main cashpoint was Danielle, she sent her hundreds and I mean hundreds, she bought her a makeup table TWICE that cost over 120, she bought her a laptop SHE NEVER USES IT (probs in cash converters by now) she paid her rent a few times, paid for countless takeaways and endless top ups clothes makeup and boots (that she pops out off coz the heffas getting bigger) and then Danielle stepped away for personal reasons and Julie fucks her off and pretends like she never existed, like wen thor sent her gifts and she said no ones sent her big gifts like that before, yet Danielle sent her castle after Castle!!!
(BRB taking a break for 5 mins, hands hurting from typing so much and iv only just began 🥴🤣)
I got to make a coffee for this one give me a minute lol 😂

• Haha

fish12

Omg her new videos lol 😂 why do I have visions of her standing there in that yellow dress 👗 with the back undone because she cannot fit her fucking fat body in it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

fish12

This Beth sounds like a druggie herself so this little visit if it happens is going to end in one of two ways lol John must sit in the next room listening to her thinking shut the fuck up you stupid twat

• Haha

fish12

This is my point there is so many single moms out there that struggle on a daily basis to get gas electric food and she get stuff sent to her on a daily basis like the doughnuts and McDonald’s yesterday how many single mum is out there That would’ve love that as a treat for their kids and she never gives anything back to anyone she’s all take take take they are all the same nowadays on that platform it all gets to their head it makes me even more mad because I am a single mum struggling myself so when I’m sat there with £5 in my purse and she’s getting this and getting that it really is so frustrating like I said before they want kids how the hell is she going to have kids when she can’t even look after herself Feed herself or feed the dogs she will gets what’s coming to her trust me

• Heart

DallyDoo

Just had to jump onto see what yous were on about my god 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's disgusting! Did Charlie actually raise £1million in her 24hr live?
Kylie pallette is as real as her teeth

• Haha

DallyDoo

As her carer and if she is unable to, which she clearly is, can John not contact the hospital himself and organise all this for her? Should he not have been on at her or on the phone himself contacting the hospital to find out about the covid test, when she needs to stop eating etc. Seems like the carer is unable to actually care and not only that shares his own prescribed meds and god knows what else with her. Why is he getting money for being a carer!? 🤔 People abusing the system yet again 🙈

fish12

Get a fkn Iceland shop delivered then my god “I’m not paying £42 when I only have £50 let’s just get a platter instead” 🤬🤬🤬 £50 is a fortnights shopping!!

Ahhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet destination was fuming!!!
She did she not stop talking about it lol saying ok they look the same but hers are way better Quality lol 😂 ok love next joke please

fish12

I actually cannot believe what I have watched tonight she is off her rocker she think she’s a superstar and she deserves all this stuff that Wish List was a joke and she thinks she’s packing for holiday lol what a joke she is and let’s not even talk about her nipples lol she still has the make up on her hand that she had two days ago lol The dog had all her McDonald’s apparently but I swear I seen you eat a chicken wrap or something 😂😂 I swear what are car crash she really is she’s going to turn up at the hospital with bags and bags of stuff for 1 day lol 😂 she’s not having a Wish List though over my dead body 😜😜😜😜

• Haha