Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

Well where do I begin with fishy flaps junkie... I mean Julie! I actually used to be friends with her at one point, now I look back and think wtf you complete tit, but you learn from your mistakes and making friends with her was a massive mistake!!!!
The money hungry junkie will do anything and say anything to get her money. Literally rinsed her so called "best friends" of a fair few grand and just fucked her off!!!!
The most ungrateful hag you will ever meet!!!!
Makes up lie after lie to make her sound like a victim of every situation, even tho she's the manipulating narcasistic vile one!
Feel sorry for John to be honest having to share a bed with her, she doesn't even clean up her dogs piss so she probs don't clean herself like she said she does!!!
Fishy flaps Julie with her daily methadone habit, poppin her pregabs and nekin John's valuim on live and she wonders why her body's fucked up!!
I can literally blast this bitch with the shit av got on her but this is me first post so grab a cuppa and ill let rip on everything!!!
Screenshot included....
Even the screen shots from the mod group I was in with her and her cronies!!!
She'll not even mention my name anymore coz she knows I'm gunna have her wen I see her!!!!!
Omg I love you already

Reactions: 5

fish12

If your dogs keep eating all your fucking food they are trying to tell you that they are hungry love feed your fucking dogs instead of shoving it all in your fat fucking gob

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Another £20 she got today
Gwnails. Well il be making sure i buy nowt from them. Any business who can support Julie and her habbits is not someone i want to spend money with.

She was drinking an energy drink right before having her blood pressure taken and bloods.

Does anyone think shes seriously going to isolate till her surgery, wouldnt surprise me if she misses her drive through covid test tomorrow. Who is going to take her

Jon kept telling her she needs to sort her makeup out it was a mess 🤣 i reckon he told her to put something less revealing on for the hospital. She never dresses for the weather either she would rather just complain.

Wellll the avocado and healthy eating lasted 17.5 hours she’s shovelling in a Burger King and smoking the green her delinquent fans bought her 🤣🤣

• Haha

wickedqueen4

So she just thought her dog couldn’t breathe but just sat there???
Bet she sat and shouted JOHN 100 times over and over without giving him a chance to answer instead of getting up and seeing what was wrong! Couldn’t bare that someone constantly shouting my name over and over instead of getting up and just coming to talk to me!!

I'm really enjoying the fact she's bashing her fake teeth in the background while I'm refreshing this thread having a right old laugh at her.

• Haha

fish12

I bet she will say something about the post I put up because one of them will c it I don’t care don’t take to Piss out of people and she cannot say they are not the same because they are 💯💯💯

DallyDoo

Shes on live atm in hospital or doctors, with no proof of a neg lateral flow for her and jon. Jon says "whats that" and julie tells the reseptionist yes theyve both done them. Receptionist says did you take a photo or log result julie says no. Receptionist lets them through! Now julie sitting filling in forms with her mask down. Ive been blocked for asking did she really do a test 🤣🤣

Shes also saying shes no electric in her house cant afford it. Just waiting for someone to pay for it for her.
Someone gave her £35 through PayPal 🙈 as if slyly dropping hints about having no electric and no way to get home would be a priority when you're supposedly about to get an operation to get your tubes out. I don't know why I'm so shocked, they're mostly all the same on TT now, it's sickening

• Wow

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Mad how she just gets sent money if she says she wants a takeaway or anything. Wish someone would send me money for bloody £40 takeaways!

DallyDoo

Just so yous know, you can anonymously report benefit fraud online if youre worried about the backlash you'll get from Julie.
It is so so frustrating watching her get lifted and laid when she's probably the least deserving I've ever came across. How has she been able to get away with this for so long!? People like her are the reason people who actually need PIP or benefits struggle to get them!
From ive watched her there is no reason why she can't work and why she couldn't provide for herself and well John does work and gets cash in hand so has that all been declared too!?

Last edited:

DallyDoo

She has twisted everything elsa said for the extra sympathy, Julie lives for the drama like I'm not complaining because it makes for a great watch but why is this all being aired publicly!? Stop going on and on and on about it, making a video for this and making a video for that awk Julie love give it a rest! What Elsa said was right, she is always going on and on and on, biggest attention seeking beg on TT!

Don't think Elsa was raging thinking shes mates with Katie think Elsa was raging she was even entertaining Katie after everything, she had only said the hour before that "Katie would see her very soon" 😂

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
She’s crazy rambling, defo off her face 😂

car crash tv time

why you asking which bath bomb to use, not like you’ll ever get in the bath love

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

It’s good to see more people joining this thread and the truth coming out! You can’t block any of this Julie, nothing at all that you can do about it.
It’s about time something was done about her lies and begging.
As someone who genuinely struggles week in and out it really pisses me off that she’s constantly begging for money and then goes and spends crazy amounts in hotels and on the drink! I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was out on the drink, let alone even be able to buy myself new clothes, only reason we had food for Christmas is because feeding families sent us a hamper etc. She makes me sick and has no idea what it means to actually struggle!
Babe if theres anyway i could help u just let me know seriously im not a stalker like she says i am i hate hearing that people goin with out food your comment has really touch me to think u could have gone without over Christmas if it wasnt for food banks and she goses on like she doses todays another day i agree got to be some sort of drama...

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Omg preaching lar going jail for it then said there police aint doing anything about it 😂😂 make your mind up hunnniiiii

• Haha

DallyDoo

Oh yes it's always JOHN JOHN like seriously get off your fat arse and do stuff yourself.

Might join you girls but let me get in live to beg first 😉..

Apparently needs wash every day with some stuff she got from hospital.. maybe it was a hint from them that she stinks🤣🤣

All this I have anxiety I can't leave the house.. happy enough when in the metro though begging love! Or causing a commotion in public.. hotel's, nail salon, super drug..
Antibac for the kipper lips, legit feel sorry for them having to come face to face with that blue waffle

• Haha