Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cjk14

I'm a close friend of one of the company's (mad house) and I wanted to say that if addresses of customers were given out to people then the company's would be breaching data protection and there would be a court case for the company and potentially the company could be forced to shut down. Anyone who is will to take the risk of loosing their company like that is crazy. I was sent this thread by a friend of mine who knows I'm close with mad house and I wanted to let you no that if you ordered from there then no ones address would be leaked and she doesn't even know anyone's real names. She only knows who people are when they message her to tag them in the tik toks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

DallyDoo

Her address wasn't even posted on here, not that I seen anyway! If the police were going to do anything it would've been done a long time ago, they certainly can't do anything to us tattlers. We're only repeating what she says and does, no crime in that 😂

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

I personally dnt think her size is a problem its the way she dresses but thats up to her personality i dnt think we should knock her weight as some thats lost weight its not her weight that makes her who she is.... I changed and i still get called fat 😏 just my option but i cant fault anything esle people say

Bella29

Chatty Member
We’re going to need a new thread title shortly, looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with…

DallyDoo

Did she shout at Elsa on live? 😱 I must of missed that
Yes she was screaming like a banshee 😂 all her girrrrrls were saying she showed Elsa and blowing smoke up her arse but Elsa went live not long after and gave a whopper of a speech, blew hers to dust. Was too funny!

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

Hope yous have got your cuppa in hand and your comfortable coz the shitt shows about to begin!!!
When I first came across geordie fuccin princess it was on my fyp when she had that bright green makeup on (you know the look am talking about girls lmfao pmsl lol) and she was being ladged in her comments and I felt sorry for her so I started trolling the trolls for a laugh, she then made me mod on her account and that's where it all started, I then started goin into the lives more often as there was always some kind of drama ( who doesn't like a bit gossip thar) so I stuck around to see why everyone hated on her so much didn't take me long to find out why as she was always hinting or asking for lends of tenna here there an everywhere. Started making frimeds with some of the other mods on her live and we decided to make a mod chat group on watsapp and then the real shit show began!!!
Constant drama about laa and Katie, now before I go any further I will honestly hold my hands up and admit I WAS A FUCCIN FOOL for believing her lies about laa and Katie but mainly laa! I fell for that shit, and I took Julie's side without even knowing everything and that was a big mistake, there's no proof of the things she's said about that woman because the things she said never happened!!!! That's why no one sees the proof coz it's all lies!!
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could hag them off.
Then came the begging!!! The constant voice notes of her crying that she had no tabs "a can't cope anymore av got no tabs" boooohoooo kinda shit, literally leaving voice notes of her screaming coz she had no tabs. Her main cashpoint was Danielle, she sent her hundreds and I mean hundreds, she bought her a makeup table TWICE that cost over 120, she bought her a laptop SHE NEVER USES IT (probs in cash converters by now) she paid her rent a few times, paid for countless takeaways and endless top ups clothes makeup and boots (that she pops out off coz the heffas getting bigger) and then Danielle stepped away for personal reasons and Julie fucks her off and pretends like she never existed, like wen thor sent her gifts and she said no ones sent her big gifts like that before, yet Danielle sent her castle after Castle!!!
(BRB taking a break for 5 mins, hands hurting from typing so much and iv only just began 🥴🤣)
All i can say is thanx u for sayin sorry i genuinely am not the person she makes me out to be x

Bella29

Chatty Member
She’s crazy rambling, defo off her face 😂

car crash tv time

why you asking which bath bomb to use, not like you’ll ever get in the bath love
😂😂😂😂 that’s exactly what I thought. She’s been ‘running a bath’ for about a week.
Still got that make up on her hand 🤢

• Haha

tiktokbeggars

PleAse tell me someone watched her makeup live today😂 someone litterally said you’ve got so good at makeup it’s insane I mean makeup is art and as a mua myself I know how hard it can be sometimes to get things right but her makeup i just can’t, and when she uses glitter right up to her eyebrows 💀 but basically there’s an Mua on tiktok who’s such a lovely girl, won’t mention her name as don’t think it’s fair but she had put up a video the other day saying about a foundation how do other people get it to go flawless on their skin as she has a few bottles in different shades and it doesn’t go on flawless for her, I mean it may just be that foundation isn’t for her but as it’s expensive the Mua is probably trying different things so it doesn’t go to waste,
First comment on it was little beg julie “OMG I WOULD LOVE ONE OF THEM FOUNDATIONS” hahahah low and behold she must of spoke to the girl gave her a sob story of not been able to afford high brands and the Mua girl has sent her stuff which she used on her live today, so there she’s taking advantage of her kind nature just to get stuff from her cos she’s a tramp and can’t afford it herself. 😡😡😡😡 I mean I don’t no what exactly the girl sent her but I do no she sent her an expensive primer as I’ve got that one myself and it’s not cheap. With all her tiktok money she rakes in and her benefits am sure she can afford better makeup instead of begging off others

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
She’s only going to do hour lives from now on cause she’s got not gifters or something lmao! This just clarifies what we all said. Without money and gifts, she’d be gone! She’s addicted! She doesn’t give a sod about her followers or their problems, it’s all for money.
Am glad I wasn't the only one that heard her say this!!

More fool them wasting money on a tramp!

I would rather be inspired by my toilet than her! Infact least my toilets cleaner than her 😐

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

Yeah, I totally agree. She was in the metro a few weeks ago and she was just picking up shit saying “this is a dupe” Sorry, but with the amount of drama you carry and the size of your block list, you have absolutely zero chance of becoming successful. I honestly feel sorry for the people she bitches about day in and day out! They’re trying to crack on with their lives and she will not let them and then plays victim…
Im one of them people and yes im sick to death of it allso she needs to relies shes draining not just everyones bank account but draining peoples mental health seein it some people are keepin there lifes private and away from social media shes made a few of theses girls very ill with all this including meself but if anyone trys to defend us block listen ive said this before i do hope she reads this site and takes it all on board

• Heart

DallyDoo

Another company I will be avoiding then. Shame as I love my nails but am a hell giving my money to someone who fund's her habits 🤮

Big influencer with no WiFi 🤣🤣

Shes a disgrace always has been always will be.

Wow wow someone's offered to sort her WiFi... mind is blown
Absolute madness, they're all enabling her!
Wine!? Is that wise or is she trolling her because the drama that comes with Julie on the booze!?
I might get myself a bottle and tune in later folks 🥂😂

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Im sure the dr said that it will be a day surgery and she will be in and out, the way julies talking about what she will be doing from her hospital bed you would think she was going in for a week or more.

Both them pipping pills. I know who there contact is I'm telling Jim they have been discussing getting stuff on live. Not hard to find him either.

She's having a reaction to the tablets she's jsut taking. Obviously not prescribed to her
What the hells she taking shes gone from normal to a slurred mess in 5mins

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
It’s like stars in their eyes only the opposite with Julie. She’ll go off live with a full face of makeup and come back with smoke all around her, week old eyeliner left on her eyes and absolutely off her face x

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Well goin on about esla talkin about her not havin kids i didnt hear that did u were did that come from esla never said nothing about that
I didnt hear her say that either. I think she said something about comparing her crying over an operation to her never having kids took off her from social or been to jail but thats all.