Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloke yesterday spent a fortune on her. New bed, other new furniture, said he would buy her a smeg fridge freezer, she asked him for a tiffany necklace! Blatently selling herself yet the huns are "awwwww"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The new camera isn't doing her apron any favours! Losing weight, my arse..

Reactions: 3
Long time followers of the prin this time last year will remember it all started going tits up for her and John, johns mam came for him and Julie’s shouting her mouth off. Then Julie went on the piss and spiralled

Reactions: 7
When this man has ran out of money it will be onto the next. She is blatently selling herself and it isnt from being on OF. She is on the game, no doubts about it.

She has found a dealer in her street, wont be long till she has pissed everyone there off or got herself in debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When this man has ran out of money it will be onto the next. She is blatently selling herself and it isnt from being on OF. She is on the game, no doubts about it.

She has found a dealer in her street, wont be long till she has pissed everyone there off or got herself in debt.
OF is dead these days alot of creators stopped making content or making less as the hype calmed down so she’s obviously getting all these things from different activities 🤢 bloke must be desperate nothing remotely nice about her

Reactions: 9
OF is dead these days alot of creators stopped making content or making less as the hype calmed down so she’s obviously getting all these things from different activities 🤢 bloke must be desperate nothing remotely nice about her
So where she living ? I heard stanley mentioned by one of her crew to meet up and she said so close you would not believe how close she is to this lass

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What's with the placing of everything in to this one corner? And whys that cupboard constantly open, there's quite clearly a door to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So where she living ? I heard stanley mentioned by one of her crew to meet up and she said so close you would not believe how close she is to this lass
No idea where she is at the minute but no doubt she’ll piss everyone off around her and be forced out again crying victim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she will be advertising on AdultWork. I tried to look but my browser won’t let me on and I dunno how to change settings so I can look 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she will be advertising on AdultWork. I tried to look but my browser won’t let me on and I dunno how to change settings so I can look 😂😂😂
I had a look and couldn't see her on there. Will pop on and check every now and again though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.