Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put away for xmas...he is gonna get revenge on her one way or another.
He doesn’t care he’s got nothing to lose some of the people he’s associated with are probably the same too and they are the scariest people she’s fucked up but it won’t be long until she fucks up even worse it’s inevitable

Reactions: 4
She’ll be loving the fact that he’s inside or whatever. Till he’s not then she’ll be pooping bricks.

Reactions: 1
She's on live driving around with a bloke, going on about how he is her sugar daddy but he wont admit to it. He did say he paid £900 for rent/bond on new place. She is off her head!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's on live driving around with a bloke, going on about how he is her sugar daddy but he wont admit to it. He did say he paid £900 for rent/bond on new place. She is off her head!
If this is true, she must have a chocolate fanny. That's at least 15 years past its sell by date.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes got this taxi driver sugar daddy going all over for her. Shes more worried about getting her nails done for her birthday than anything else. Off to ikea for furniture and b&q for wallpaper is sugar daddy paying for it all?! Who is he??! She is saying he bought this new phone too.
---
---
Conveniently muting her convo with hotel manager whos been buying her clothes 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve been MIA from her for a couple of months cos I was sick of her tit but I’ve just seen her live on TT shopping in Asda saying she’s going to pick up keys to a house!! How the hell does she manage it!!!

Only way she could surely be renting private with her rent arrear history is getting this new bloke to be a gurantor? Absolute fool!

Reactions: 4
after her bragging the other day about "best money she spent" talking about Lennon getting beat up i just can't watch her, what a vile woman, he could have really done damage that time when she was passed out and he was over her with metal bar, he didn't tho, yes he smashed an already smashed house but he left her, i actually hate the woman

Reactions: 7
She is ridiculously smug today
after her bragging the other day about "best money she spent" talking about Lennon getting beat up i just can't watch her, what a vile woman, he could have really done damage that time when she was passed out and he was over her with metal bar, he didn't tho, yes he smashed an already smashed house but he left her, i actually hate the woman
I felt the same but apparently its all a load of rubbish. Gemma has spoken to his Mam and he fine so she must be talking out ahole. https://www.reddit.com/r/GeordieJulieAskew/s/8rsbEqp3tZ

She is disgustingly smug today though about this new house
---
Supposedly going out for drinks with all her friends after a meal with sugar daddy on her birthday but dont wanna leave ralphie 🤣 what friends? Leaving ralphie never stopped her before! Met this sugar daddy on of? The lies are getting worse... been off pregabs for weeks...🤣🤣

Last edited:
I dunno. The room she's in now really still looks like a hotel room. When she was sat outside the bathroom earlier I thought the same. Hand-wash on the wall, just like a hotel, just everything about it.

Reactions: 3
She’s apparently moving today into her new house, I’ve not watched her in a few weeks. She’s boring and annoying

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.