Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need an update on what's been going on, is she still floating from hotel to hotel? Not even worth looking on tt as its just one big smudged blur! Who is her latest bestie/paypig Not even worth a watch these days , boring af.
Still baffled why anyone would suck up to the lass. Crazy .

Reactions: 3
Ooo she's liveon TT, but think she's going over to subs only!!
And surprise surprise she's with a male!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s with someone called Kev, but says it’s not the one from last time. He does sound different from the last one.

Reactions: 2
Does it get anyone’s goat badly or is it just me?
I work my arse off, knackered all the time. See my boyfriend two days a week and I’m still missing meals and can’t afford F all.
she lands on her feet all the time. Don’t get me wrong like I’m glad I’m nothing like her but wtf?! Where’s the karma at? When is it going to be her turn to actually genuinely struggle?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does it get anyone’s goat badly or is it just me?
I work my arse off, knackered all the time. See my boyfriend two days a week and I’m still missing meals and can’t afford F all.
she lands on her feet all the time. Don’t get me wrong like I’m glad I’m nothing like her but wtf?! Where’s the karma at? When is it going to be her turn to actually genuinely struggle?
Yep, she bores me now, it's the same drama all the time. I clicked off her after 10 mins.

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she is saying she is going into hospital tomorrow. Said she was there for 3 nights the other day. Hinting that it was something to do with a mental break/unaliving. She is leaving ralphie with some woman called Emma. Sure she said its something to do with bleeding out her arse again.
She is moving all her worldly posessions into this new mans house. She is sat drinking with him
---
Flirting with this new lad...its so cringe 🤮🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She changed her story a few times, she said she was in hospital yesterday and she’s going for an operation tomorrow and some lass and Kev will have to take it in turns to look after Ralphie. She and this Kev (if that’s actually his name) are getting somewhere to live together. She suggested a 2 bedroom so they have separate beds 🙄 that was just a way to get him to say on live that he would rather have one bed for both of them.

“are you honestly going to be able to keep your hands of us until Xmas” 🤣🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I saw a post on reddit saying she has hepatitis? Is it true? Is it a new thing? I’m still not entirely sure how to use reddit🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.