Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Younger version of dulie. They was going make content together šŸ¤®
As in adult content??? šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® I find it worrying that she hangs round with younger girls if she was a man she would be called a gr00mer etcā€¦.. I feel like she prays on vulnerable people too. But then has the audacity to call herself vulnerableā€¦ā€¦ sheā€™s very calculated and manipulative. I really donā€™t like her at all lol xx

Reactions: 11
As in adult content??? šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® I find it worrying that she hangs round with younger girls if she was a man she would be called a gr00mer etcā€¦.. I feel like she prays on vulnerable people too. But then has the audacity to call herself vulnerableā€¦ā€¦ sheā€™s very calculated and manipulative. I really donā€™t like her at all lol xx
I donā€™t think that Amie baby is really young is she? She looks in her late 20s

Reactions: 1
Could this finally be its ā€œgirlsā€ sheā€™s staying off live and having private life? Well done dulie if this is case for finally growing up getting ur big ass self together at ur big ass age šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Could this finally be its ā€œgirlsā€ sheā€™s staying off live and having private life? Well done dulie if this is case for finally growing up getting ur big ass self together at ur big ass age šŸ‘
Iā€™ve seen her live on tiktok and insta today so I donā€™t think so unfortunately haha

• Haha
Lennon is live on northeastno1new . Julies apparently been goading him, dunno if thats by text or on live. he has sent her a message to say even if he gets put away, this will never be the end after what she has done the past few months. He will get revenge. He also said Ralphie is a bastard and bit him twice that time he was with her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes going over to tt but has gotta remove the mods. Feel like I've missed a chapter šŸ˜³
What's happened with the mods?

Whoever owns the gps.lies account needs to stop all this BS about her location without proof. I am all for exposing Julie for the liar & manipulator she is but this account doesnt half spread some bullshit themselves. The apparent arrest yesterday cos of H & brothel rumour started from them and its aparently all lies. They have "confirmed" she is in days inn durham, how? Multiple people have even said in the comments they have seen her in Newcastle. Very odd.

Reactions: 7
Whoever owns the gps.lies account needs to stop all this BS about her location without proof. I am all for exposing Julie for the liar & manipulator she is but this account doesnt half spread some bullshit themselves. The apparent arrest yesterday cos of H & brothel rumour started from them and its aparently all lies. They have "confirmed" she is in days inn durham, how? Multiple people have even said in the comments they have seen her in Newcastle. Very odd.
i think she's in travelodge near metrocentre

Whats going on with the reddit page? Its taking a weird turn im not into reddit so not sure how it exactly works but some of the posts are just ridiculous

i think she's in travelodge near metrocentre
There is a video floating about where she says a viewer, by the sound of it a young lass came to meet her and they walked along the quayside. She said she couldnt cross the bridge. She could be lying of course knowing julie!

She probably got paid yesterday it being thursday.

Wonder where she will spend christmas day šŸ¤£ atleast last year she had a home.

Reactions: 3
Have the council rehoused her? I've gone in halfway through and don't want to ask šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.